What has to look weird in the face so someone can say its over?

some sort of disease
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, welli2009 and voks
most of the part nothing beacuse u can fix almost everything with surgery unless ur like fucked up from incest or sum
like this guy:
1790614384129

1790614407372
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and welli2009
some sort of disease
Ah. I remember you. You commented under my treath 2 months ago. You told me to take action. I did. I look a tiny bit better but recessions are unfixable yk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, polarpop and voks
Ah. I remember you. You commented under my treath 2 months ago. You told me to take action. I did. I look a tiny bit better but recessions are unfixable yk
i dont remember but mirin man, best of luck to you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, voks and welli2009
Some sort of deformity I guess or messed up formation of the skull, however I hate that scraggy non-connecting beards that some guys have :hnghn: Brah just shave it atp
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and welli2009
Some sort of deformity I guess or messed up formation of the skull, however I hate that scraggy non-connecting beards that some guys have :hnghn: Brah just shave it atp
I dont have that but its my other features that are cooked

-ypurs welli
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jorad, Resonant and Arminus

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
19
Views
100
Jorad
Jorad
mocco
Replies
1
Views
24
DrunkenSailor
DrunkenSailor
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
17
Views
41
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
Freestyleofnoone
Replies
3
Views
57
Freestyleofnoone
Freestyleofnoone
Genetics
Replies
2
Views
52
Genetics
Genetics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top