What Height claim to claim

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
What height should an unfrauded evening height 180 cm claim? I wake up at around 181.5 cm. As a general rule of thumb what height should you claim, and what’s the maximum you can get away with. With shoes and my lifts im a stadiometer 6’1 but idk if claiming that would be too obvious

Last edited:
I'm 181 evening barefoot (5'11.5), generally get guessed as 6' though.
You can probably claim 6' easy as long as you don't have bad proportions.
But since you wear shoes and lift to 6'1 then maybe 6'2 is claimable?
Idk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
speak english nigga claim what height u are not

"im 6,1 with shoes and lifts do i need i am 6,1 but with lifts and i can can i claim 6,3 uiughghh" :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, BigPoppaPump, belisa14 and 1 other person
What height should an unfrauded evening height 180 cm claim? As a general rule of thumb what height should you claim, and what’s the maximum you can get away with. With shoes and my lifts im an unfrauded 6’1 but idk if claiming that would be too obvious
I claim my morning height lol. Im 6ft1/185cm after waking up but evening im 184cm

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Deleted member 47552
speak english nigga claim what height u are not

"im 6,1 with shoes and lifts do i need i am 6,1 but with lifts and i can can i claim 6,3 uiughghh" :feelswhy:
ahaha jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Deleted member 52905
I'm 181 evening barefoot (5'11.5), generally get guessed as 6' though.
You can probably claim 6' easy as long as you don't have bad proportions.
But since you wear shoes and lift to 6'1 then maybe 6'2 is claimable?
Idk.
i’ve claimed 6’1 and got called out for it once since i was wearing shoes and this guy told me he’s 6’1 and he said i was prolly 6’0

i’ve claimed 6’1 and got called out for it once since i was wearing shoes and this guy told me he’s 6’1 and he said i was prolly 6’0
The only reason its not over for 180/181 evening niggas like you and I is that we can pass as 6'.
I'm open plates hby?

The only reason its not over for 180/181 evening niggas like you and I is that we can pass as 6'.
I'm open plates hby?
nah my shit closed a while back, it’s a blessing how i’m even this tall to begin with, i have a 5’6 dad and 5’2 mom jfl

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and Deleted member 47552
I'm open plates hby?
my proportions are good with long ass legs so i’ve never gotten guessed below 6’0 in my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
nah my shit closed a while back, it’s a blessing how i’m even this tall to begin with, i have a 5’6 dad and 5’2 mom jfl
Interesting, must've inherited some mogger dormant genes.
my proportions are good with long ass legs so i’ve never gotten guessed below 6’0 in my life
Good clavicles and waist?
Gymmaxed?

Interesting, must've inherited some mogger dormant genes.

Good clavicles and waist?
Gymmaxed?
above average shoulders, clavicles, thin waist, good v taper, long ass legs, smallish head, high trap insertions, pretty much every thing in the book that makes someone look taller i got blessed with, so that’s why i claim 6’1 most of the time and nobody bats an eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
above average shoulders, clavicles, thin waist, good v taper, long ass legs, smallish head, high trap insertions, pretty much every thing in the book that makes someone look taller i got blessed with, so that’s why i claim 6’1 most of the time and nobody bats an eye
Nice, from 5'11 to 6'1 is pretty good.

• +1
what if i have good proportions you think i could get away with 6’1? 185cm?
If you had asked me last week I would have said no, but I was at a work event a few days ago where some people did presentations, and realized that a lot of guys who I thought were taller or shorter than one another were actually about the same height when I saw them on stage, so yeah proportions make a difference (frame too). If they're really good yeah you can probably claim 185. Wear lifts too to be closer to your claimed height.

If you had asked me last week I would have said no, but I was at a work event a few days ago where some people did presentations, and realized that a lot of guys who I thought were taller or shorter than one another were actually about the same height when I saw them on stage, so yeah proportions make a difference (frame too). If they're really good yeah you can probably claim 185. Wear lifts too to be closer to your claimed height.
If your frame is bad and you look skinny would that not make you appear taller? If you have a wide frame and muscular you will look stockier and shorter.

What height should an unfrauded evening height 180 cm claim? I wake up at around 181.5 cm. As a general rule of thumb what height should you claim, and what’s the maximum you can get away with. With shoes and my lifts im a stadiometer 6’1 but idk if claiming that would be too obvious
Just say ur 181.5cm they'll think ur 6foot+ women are to stupid to understand the diffrence between metric units...

• +1