What is better hgh cycle or test cycle?

jonathan_will

jonathan_will

Silver
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Posts
641
Reputation
254
My goal is to get more facial bone mass is it better to run an hgh cycle or test cycle. For the test cycle I am kinda scared because it is said that it shuts down your natural testosterone production.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
any effects from test can be mitigated, hgh would be better for facial bone mass, however if u really want results u gotta up that dosage and hop on tren, and start smashing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
any effects from test can be mitigated, hgh would be better for facial bone mass, however if u really want results u gotta up that dosage and hop on tren, and start smashing
Tren is like the most unsafe steroid bro. I am thinking of running an hgh cycle to also grow taller. Do you think one hgh cycle is enough to get me more bone mass and how long does a cycle last? I generally want the safest route that has efficacy
 
  • +1
Reactions: wigglethatshakethat
Tren is like the most unsafe steroid bro. I am thinking of running an hgh cycle to also grow taller. Do you think one hgh cycle is enough to get me more bone mass and how long does a cycle last? I generally want the safest route that has efficacy
for actual height on hgh, you need high high amounts, for facial bone mass its tren no doubt, its unsafe yes but its not gonna fuck u forever.

if u really want heigh growth, do erda, u wont go blind, ull feel like dick yeah but u wont die nor get an serious injuries
 
for actual height on hgh, you need high high amounts, for facial bone mass its tren no doubt, its unsafe yes but its not gonna fuck u forever.

if u really want heigh growth, do erda, u wont go blind, ull feel like dick yeah but u wont die nor get an serious injuries
Alright basically my main goal is mandibular length erda grows the mandibular doesn't it? And also I don't really care about how painful and uncomfortable I will be during the cycle but after it i want to make sure I am healthy. I don't want to end the cycle and have problems like my body not creating natural testosterone etc.
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
1
Views
24
negative
negative
T
Replies
0
Views
23
tyg22
T
T
Replies
7
Views
74
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
3
Replies
8
Views
73
jnxy
jnxy
P
Replies
3
Views
20
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top