What is harmony?

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
What actually is it? cos people can have barely any of the main PSL features you nerds lust after and still be very attractive and have insane harmony.

And someone can have all of the PSL features and still have terrible harmony and look ugly af.

What causes it? Is it ratios or what?

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 16197, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Digital hitler 5'4 is the most cringest dude that ever exits on this site (nothing personal agisnt him but this is how I truly feel)

He came into blackpilled discord everyday crying about his trash life, he want to suicide because of his height, no girls want him etc.

View attachment 1419466

View attachment 1419467
View attachment 1419468

:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Not only that, he still came here every day making ten of thread about height vs face. The way he wrote those thread is too seriously "UGLY TALL GUY NEVER SLAYYYYYYY!! , YOU ARE NOT BUYING FACIAL HARMONYYYyyyy!!!""

I was like Jesus dude come down did some tall guy hurt you or what..

All of this it show that digital Hitler chadlite face can't be saved at 5'4 height.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AtlasTH, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15302 and 7 others
Digital hitler 5'4 is the most cringest dude that ever exits on this site (nothing personal agisnt him but this is how I truly feel)

He came into blackpilled discord everyday crying about his trash life, he want to suicide because of his height, no girls want him etc.

View attachment 1419466

View attachment 1419467
View attachment 1419468

Not only that, he still came here every day making ten of thread about height vs face. The way he wrote those thread is too seriously "UGLY TALL GUY NEVER SLAYYYYYYY!! , YOU ARE NOT BUYING FACIAL HARMONYYYyyyy!!!""

All of this it show that digital Hitler chadlite face can't be saved at 5'4 height.
@AtlasTH wrote this to me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, The Moggee, Deleted member 13754 and 6 others
i dobut you are even chadlite in the face, probably a normie larping as a chadlite :feelskek::feelskek::feelswah:

• +1
dude literally has a 4 inch thai penis and a deformed face
bro, if i would get bullied by someone who has a deformed maxilla, i would probably go insane :lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @OldVirgin

• +1
adam driver is brutal harmonypill

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16197 and subhuman incel
@AtlasTH has perfect harmoney despite having a inbred maxilla, how is that even possible? i thought recessed maxilla destroys everything, i guess not in his case, he can legit ascend after his lefort 3 if he doesnt die doing it.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16197 and Deleted member 14543
i bullied him to suicide and got him banned from tails server then he begged me saying 'we're in this together bro lets try work out how to get laid' and begging to join my literal turbomanlet server

he is 4 inch penis and deformed face, 0 lays

im 6.7 inch penis and chadlite face, 12 lays

kid thinks we're on the same level, there is a reason why i dont entertain him
he said u have a normie face, he said u are lying about ur chadlite face. no idea who to believe

• +1
@AtlasTH has perfect harmoney despite having a inbred maxilla, how is that even possible? i thought recessed maxilla destroys everything, i guess not in his case, he can legit ascend after his lefort 3 if he doesnt die doing it.
cope,

and he told me he could die from lefort 3 so hes scared and doesnt have the money to do it

and his cope was 'theres loads of ugly people in thailand, i fit in' :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and subhuman incel
he said u have a normie face, he said u are lying about ur chadlite face. no idea who to believe
dude your even more of an incel than atlas, i dont care what you think about my face

OldVirgin told me u was suicidal when ur looksmax account got banned

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and subhuman incel
How to have harmony:

-Don't be 5'4
:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, AtlasTH, Deleted member 12218 and 9 others
cope,

and he told me he could die from lefort 3 so hes scared and doesnt have the money to do it

and his cope was 'theres loads of ugly people in thailand, i fit in' :feelskek:
he also called me a lonely virgin loser, i think he is projecting hard. probably has no friends irl and cries everyday about his maxilla. prob watches subliminals everyday thinking it can ascend him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. this guy is so delusional but i still like him cause i mog him hard. lets be honest, both of you are truecels and need to SEAmax and get every surgery on this planetto even have a chance in this life @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
he also called me a lonely virgin loser, i think he is projecting hard. probably has no friends irl and cries everyday about his maxilla. prob watches subliminals everyday thinking it can ascend him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. this guy is so delusional but i still like him cause i mog him hard. lets be honest, both of you are truecels and need to SEAmax and get every surgery on this planetto even have a chance in this life @OldVirgin
dude is already in SEA:feelskek:

no where to seamaxx to for your face:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16197 and Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 2729 and subhuman incel
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16197
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tallooksmaxxer and Primordial
@subhuman incel he mog that gook ngl
with height consideration

• JFL
i bullied him to suicide and got him banned from tails server then he begged me saying 'we're in this together bro lets try work out how to get laid' and begging to join my literal turbomanlet server

he is 4 inch penis and deformed face, 0 lays

im 6.7 inch penis and chadlite face, 12 lays

kid thinks we're on the same level, there is a reason why i dont entertain him
Can i join the turbomanlet discord

Im 6ft 2.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 13754
Mmmmmmmm and I ha ha ha ha ha mmmmmmmmmm ha ha ha ha mmmmmmm m m m ha mmmmmmm ha ha ah ah ha

i dobut you are even chadlite in the face, probably a normie larping as a chadlite :feelskek::feelskek::feelswah:
I can confirm he's htn/chadlite. Blue eyes and blonde hair with good harmony. He has that username for a reason.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChristianChad
@Digital Hitler can you PM face?

What actually is it? cos people can have barely any of the main PSL features
harmony is this in 1 pic:

justin-bieber-2013-concert-dates1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: one job away

View attachment 1419466

View attachment 1419467
View attachment 1419468

@Digital Hitler is a giga dark triad bad boy bhai and a Main character

• +1
What actually is it? cos people can have barely any of the main PSL features you nerds lust after and still be very attractive and have insane harmony.

And someone can have all of the PSL features and still have terrible harmony and look ugly af.

What causes it? Is it ratios or what?
No one knows and that’s why psl rates are shit. We don’t understand beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and subhuman incel
this is much better example
View attachment 1420298
This man gets carried more by strong individual features (like strong jawline), than by Harmony.

while biebers lacks having very strong bone related features. and gets FULLY carried by harmony (besides hair, skin quality, and color contrast)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
This man gets carried more by strong individual features (like strong jawline), than by Harmony.

while biebers lacks having very strong bone related features.
this is best example

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16197 and subhuman incel
No one knows
We do know, because we all can see it when someone in attractive looking. Everyone can see it. Even when knowing nothing about looks aestehics.

Great Harmony, is in literature abous looks aestetics, bascially the factor "averageness". All the ratios, end so on, of averageness, are quit well documented in pastic surgery books. based on data of many 1000's of faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
We do know, because we all can see it when someone in attractive looking. Everyone can see it. Even when knowing nothing about looks aestehics.

Great Harmony, is in literature abous looks aestetics, bascially the factor "averageness". All the ratios, end so on, of averageness, are quit well documented in pastic surgery books. based on data of many 1000's of faces
Averageness has nothing to do with harmony. Knowing has nothing to do with being able to tell someone is good looking. Our brain knows subconsciously but we don’t know. If you’re nitpicking this example you’re a nerd bitch. You know exactly what I mean by not knowing. And we don’t know what harmony is.

Averageness has nothing to do with harmony. Knowing has nothing to do with being able to tell someone is good looking. Our brain knows subconsciously but we don’t know. If you’re nitpicking this example you’re a nerd bitch. You know exactly what I mean by not knowing. And we don’t know what harmony is.
good harmony:

bad harmony:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16197, Merćer and subhuman incel
Ratios mostly and features falling in place alongside other facial features and not looking out of place. Also @Digital Hitler you still in that discord group with that arab guy who ascended from bonesmashing? And the black guy named semen salesman or what was his name

Our brain knows subconsciously but we don’t know.
In 1 nanosecond, we see this is rally attractive, and has great harmony, great proportions. In that sense we know.
it's not even perse 1 features, although she has some good halo features. But the overall harmony and proportions is good.

e26d8dabaa1c7770493e83eafafd5940.jpg

In 1 nanosecond, we see this is rally attractive, and has great harmony, great proportions. In that sense we know.
it's not even perse 1 features, although she has some good halo features. But the overall harmony and proportions is good.

e26d8dabaa1c7770493e83eafafd5940.jpg
Gandys nose isn’t average by any means yet he has great harmony.

Ratios mostly and features falling in place alongside other facial features and not looking out of place. Also @Digital Hitler you still in that discord group with that arab guy who ascended from bonesmashing? And the black guy named semen salesman or what was his name
it got banned like 3 months ago bro lol. funny server.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Harmony is when your roommate cleans up after himself and values a clean, tidy environment as much as you do

I won’t make a high effort thread for this so here is just a short explanation.

Many user talk bullshit like „harmony doesn’t exist“ etc.

But it does exist.
Chico is one of the best examples for this.
If we look at his eyebrows we can see they are quite high set which is an undesirable trait for men. So the conclusion would be that he looks better with low set eyebrows?
No. Why? Because of harmony.
His high set eyebrows are in perfect relation with the height of his forehead. If you would move them lower his forehead would appear bigger which would impact his whole face negatively.
So basically harmony>individual feature.

@Biiyo03 @cloUder @Z3n @Prettyboy

it got banned like 3 months ago bro lol. funny server.
I got banned because i kept saying the word "jews" on their new server since the old one got deleted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I got banned because i kept saying the word "jews" on their new server since the old one got deleted
they were a bunch of retards anyways. worshipped indegenous swiss who bone smashed his braincels away and ate dog testicles cos he thought they were superfood

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
they were a bunch of retards anyways. worshipped indegenous swiss who bone smashed his braincels away and ate dog testicles cos he thought they were superfood
Ngl he got good results from bonesmashing but i doubt he turned retarded because of it since his head didnt move so his brain didnt budge . Maybe he got too focused on looks and living the natural life that he simply turned like this?

Or maybe he was always like this but the looksmax +nofap +monk lifestyle made it worse.. I may bonesmash tbh. I bonesmashed my zygos 2 weeks ago and the bones are harder (not visible changes tho since im not consistent/havent done it for long enough)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14543