What is harmony?

no one fully understands it yet, ratios undoubtedly play a huge role in it but so do a lot of other things (cba to elab atm)
there are a lot of random theories about ratios like circles of prominence, marquadt mask stuff like that

but first of all those theories aren't proven and they don't offer a complete picture even if we took them to be true
ffs we don't even understand how to calculate the ideal es (too many features play a role in harmonizing the eye area), or what makes the eye area look harmonious overall :ROFLMAO:

so personally I don't think we are even close to fully understanding faces yet :)
just look at faces tbh and u will get a feel for it (I say this b.c a lot of ppl here are psl brainwashed and think only dimorphic bone structure matters lol)
the best example of male harmony I've ever seen is Alain delon

(Alain's genuine smile)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 16197
if not trolling ur legit stupid as fuck :forcedsmile:

Harmony at it’s core is just your face being complimentary

@Zakamg

Digital hitler 5'4 is the most cringest dude that ever exits on this site (nothing personal agisnt him but this is how I truly feel)

He came into blackpilled discord everyday crying about his trash life, he want to suicide because of his height, no girls want him etc.

View attachment 1419466

View attachment 1419467
View attachment 1419468

:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Not only that, he still came here every day making ten of thread about height vs face. The way he wrote those thread is too seriously "UGLY TALL GUY NEVER SLAYYYYYYY!! , YOU ARE NOT BUYING FACIAL HARMONYYYyyyy!!!""

I was like Jesus dude come down did some tall guy hurt you or what..

All of this it show that digital Hitler chadlite face can't be saved at 5'4 height.
*upvote, can this goblin get fucking LL already and stop coping with these shit threads

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
this grayname thinks he has a right to speak :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
didn’t you tell me you were 5 5:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
predicted digital hitler responses^

• JFL