What is it we are missing?

bloomercel

bloomercel

Recovering Abused Dog
..That women would rather get fucked by big dogs than by us. Do pitbulls have a better attitude than us?
Sad Animation GIF by Holler Studios

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, scrunchables, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
..That women would rather get fucked by big dogs than by us. Do pitbulls have a better attitude than us?
Sad Animation GIF by Holler Studios
JFL probably joking but girls can have such specific preferences that they’ll go for uglier looking dudes just because of one specific trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Lynxress and Samsepioler
JFL probably joking but girls can have such specific preferences that they’ll go for uglier looking dudes just because of one specific trait
Cuz. Girls want ROMANTIC niggas. No one wants chad who is awkward. Ew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and bloomercel
Cuz. Girls want ROMANTIC niggas. No one wants chad who is awkward. Ew
I meant it in the sense that sometimes it’s very hard to predict what these girls want

Yes obviously they like chads but some end up with oofie doofies that you just sit there wondering how the hell did he end up with her

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Just look at this nigga dawg 💀
Images   2024 03 22T204322003

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, sub5c3l and LordSergiXX63
I meant it in the sense that sometimes it’s very hard to predict what these girls want

Yes obviously they like chads but some end up with oofie doofies that you just sit there wondering how the hell did he end up with her
Oofie doofie Probably had an average cock size

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Oofie doofie Probably had an average cock size
Dude there’s this girl I was going out with (met from dating apps) but stopped seeing because she disliked it when I escalated and she wanted to wait MONTHS just for me to kiss her (and she’s a non virgin)

Well, her roommate met her current bf on tinder as well and this motherfucker is ugly. You’d think he’s the guy who wouldn’t be able to cut it on dating apps but not only did he get sex BUT he also got a gf off a hookup app

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, bloomercel, Samsepioler and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ValhallaSoldier and LordSergiXX63

It can be various things. Maybe the guy makes her feel an emotion(thugmaxxing), maybe she just wants money, and the dogpill is nothing new, the taboo and and pleasure she feels. The more peverted in the eyes of society the more pleasure she feels from doing it.

• +1
Dude there’s this girl I was going out with (met from dating apps) but stopped seeing because she disliked it when I escalated and she wanted to wait MONTHS just for me to kiss her (and she’s a non virgin)

Well, her roommate met her current bf on tinder as well and this motherfucker is ugly. You’d think he’s the guy who wouldn’t be able to cut it on dating apps but not only did he get sex BUT he also got a gf off a hookup app
Haha. Idk man at this point just accept it? the fate is already decided you cant do anything

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back