What is the average height of men who repeatedly refer to females as "trannies?"

What is the average height of men who repeatedly refer to females as "trannies?"

• Total voters
Photoshop
No. Her mom has big naturals too, so this shouldn't be surprising.
7ac083a1494a0cbd281540a9890abc3c.jpg
sub-buzz-416-1647447078-1.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F3a940fc0-692b-4834-8aa2-12723ca10fe7
d0b235b0f65625bfba043f393e64c4f8
bella-hadid.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
Yes it does, she's still of a Muslim background
Stop including everyone vaguely white as white
Sorry for my ethnically-insensitive remarks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and whiteissuperior
@Reckless Turtle response to your tag, I never call them trannies and I think masc foids are ideal
32gl 330097856 749103643291241 5595385358549382076 n 1

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
They say so because these models have a very androgynous boyish body and face due to low body fat. And I agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
those girls are ugly

Most models look infertile and have zero ass and tits. Low-T if you’re actually attracted to that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 7926
have a very androgynous boyish body and face due to low body fat.
Disagree. I never see these types of comments for shorter women (even for flat-out dykes).

those girls are ugly

there are girls way more attractive than those vs models

Read the thread and engage accordingly.
i only saw a distribution of ratings
i acted accordingly, trannies are supposed to be ugly, they have a masculine bone structure and body therefore are not really attractive

Disagree. I never see these types of comments for shorter women (even for flat-out dykes).
Taller women usually have longer arms, legs, wideish shoulders, longer faces etc. typical more male characteristics and this combined with low body fat which has a big impact on estradiol and other hormones and appearance, creates the tranny look. But bella hadid is good, I wouldn't call her a tranny, she doesn't have an extreme bf and has decent tits and ass, unlike other models you have posted onother threads.

• +1
Taller women usually have longer arms, legs, wideish shoulders, longer faces etc. typical more male characteristics and this combined with low body fat which has a big impact on estradiol and other hormones and appearance, creates the tranny look.
So we can agree that the important factor is height as Adriana Lima does not even remotely have a long face and wide shoulders do not have a substantial correlation with height (at least among females).

Current average = 173.7 cm (5'8.4)

Average user guesses from Celebheights:
Adriana Lima: 177.6 cm
Gisele Bundchen: 177.2 cm
Bella Hadid: 172.1 cm

In other words, this forum has predicted that the average individual of the aforementioned criteria would be slightly shorter than the average female target of derogation depicted in the examples.

Last edited:
So we can agree that the important factor is height as Adriana Lima does not even remotely have a long face and wide shoulders do not have a substantial correlation with height (at least among females).
Not the most important, if Lima had more body fat in her runway days nobody would call her a tranny.

But if a shorter woman would have her arm and leg size, she wouldn't look like a tranny, just petite. So both factors are important.

Not the most important, if Lima had more body fat in her runway days nobody would call her a tranny.
Well, she's currently fat and people are still referring to her as a tranny. This is probably bullshit and easy to disprove by just picking a tall, fat woman (who isn't a model, obviously).

But if a shorter woman would have her arm and leg size, she wouldn't look like a tranny, just petite.
She would be petite due to being short, thus she wouldn't be referred to as a tranny.
Joe Biden Lol GIF

and has decent tits and ass, unlike other models you have posted onother threads.
Also lol at this comment blatantly ignoring the other two sets of tits in the OP.

Well, she's currently fat and people are still referring to her as a tranny.
Nothing to do with her body, she's now uglier and uses lots of makeup, creating a similitude with a trans
iu

This is probably bullshit and easy to disprove by just picking a tall, fat woman (who isn't a model, obviously).
Ok do it then
She would be petite due to being short, thus she wouldn't be referred to as a tranny.
Joe Biden Lol GIF
She can be short and weigh 70 kg, nobody would call her petite
Also lol at this comment blatantly ignoring the other two sets of tits in the OP.
I wasn't talking about the OP, just in general the models you have posted through all your posts. But even in the OP, it's not like they have feminine tits and asses

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Nothing to do with her body, now is uglier and uses lots of makeup, creating a similitude with a trans
iu
She's literally excessively fat as of a few days ago and has been for a while now.
69th-taormina-film-festival-day-5.jpg

Ok do it then
If I use a younger Khloe Kardashian are you still going to weasel out excuses?
patrick-mcmullan-archives.jpg

She can be short and weigh 70 kg, nobody would call her petite
And if she's tall and thin, nobody's calling her petite either, so the defining feature is height.

But even in the OP, it's not like they have femenine tits and asses
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Bella hadid is legit unattractive tho

But Dont know why niggas call Lima a troon. Shes stacy tbh

Bella hadid is legit unattractive tho

But Dont know why niggas call Lima a troon. Shes stacy tbh
Place your votes.

She's literally excessively fat as of a few days ago and has been for a while now.
69th-taormina-film-festival-day-5.jpg
I didn't mention her body there, Iwas saying that another key feature to is the excessive use of makeup, as evidencied by your pic
If I use a younger Khloe Kardashian are you still going to weasel out excuses?
patrick-mcmullan-archives.jpg
Face kinda ogre, but would anyone call her a tranny? I personally wouldn't
And if she's tall and thin, nobody's calling her petite either, so the defining feature is height.
Lol

I didn't mention her body there, Iwas saying that another key feature to is the excessive use of makeup, as evidencied by your pic
So many other (shorter) celebrities use tons of makeup as well and aren't called trannies.

Face kinda ogre, but would anyone call her a tranny? I personally wouldn't
So is she a good enough example or not? If not, find somebody else.

So many other (shorter) celebrities use tons of makeup as well and aren't called trannies.
True. But from the pic you posted, his "tranny" look can't be from his body, because it's barely seen. I would say it's her age + makeup. Women in their 20s and 30s generally don't look like trannies with makeup on unless it's 2 kgs. Meanwhile most +40 yo women will look like a tranny if they put on a big amount of makeup
iu
iu
iu

So is she a good enough example or not? If not, find somebody else.
Here some exceptionally tall females without the tranny look imo
iu
iu
iu

(last one is 197 cm other 2 dk)

These are very extreme cases of height but yet don't necessarily make a woman look like a tranny. My point is, height, body fat, facial features and body proportions make or not the tranny look. Taller women on average have more traits associated with men, so they are more usually called trannies.

• +1
Meanwhile most +40 yo women will look like a tranny if they put on a big amount of makeup
iu
iu
iu
They look like old women wearing makeup.

iu
iu
iu

(last one is 197 cm)

These are very extreme cases of height but yet don't necessarily make a woman look like a tranny. My point is, height, body fat, facial features and body proportions make or not the tranny look. Taller women on average have more traits associated with men, so they are more usually called trannies.
Firstly, all of these examples are for ants.
Secondly, the first example is highly likely photoshopped.
Thirdly, the first and second examples have extreme female bodily dimorphism (other than height), which is not properly controlling for the average woman's body.

I'll use the Turkish volleyball player...

True. But from the pic you posted, his "tranny" look can't be from his body, because it's barely seen. I would say it's her age + makeup. Women in their 20s and 30s generally don't look like trannies with makeup on unless it's 2 kgs. Meanwhile most +40 yo women will look like a tranny if they put on a big amount of makeup
iu
iu
iu

iu
iu
iu

Also, 90%+ chance this is a @StrangerDanger alt. @TRUE_CEL @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Preston
AL0M30P 700b

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
They look like old women wearing makeup.
Most users would call them trannies
Firstly, all of these examples are for ants.
Secondly, the first example is highly likely photoshopped.
Thirdly, the first and second examples have extreme female bodily dimorphism (other than height), which is not properly controlling for the average woman's body.
The pic being photoshopped isn't relevant.The rest is true.

Ok, this debate is a waste of time for both. I will just say that, taller women have longer relative arm span, leg lenght, clavicle witdh etc. and two key features to the manly/tranny look their body has is the head to height ratio and head to shoulders ratio. If a tall women has a neotenous hth ratio her body it will considerably reduce the manly look. Also low body fat accentuates facial bones which are again a typical male trait, and can reduce softness from the face and body, another male trait. And excessive makeup makes a woman have a tranny look, because mtfs also use a ton of makeup. That's all I have to say about this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Most users would call them trannies
Certainly Crawford due to being 5'9 at her peak. Cox is a stretch.

The pic being photoshopped isn't relevant.
If it represents some hyper-exaggerated female dimorphism that doesn't exist in 99.99% of the population then it's relevant because you're introducing a major variable.

clavicle witdh
Source?

If a tall women has a neotenous hth ratio her body it will considerably reduce the manly look.
I agree, but examples of this? Tall women would need massive skulls to balance that ratio.

Also low body fat accentuates facial bones which are again a typical male trait, and can reduce softness from the face and body, another male trait. And excessive makeup makes a woman have a tranny look
Margot Robbie, caked in makeup, has accentuated bones (and a masculinized lower third, which has increased with age) with low breast and butt volume yet doesn't receive nearly as many "tranny" comments as prime Adriana Lima (who had a more neotenous face and fuller breasts and butt).

iu

These are very extreme cases of height but yet don't necessarily make a woman look like a tranny.
24% of voters currently believe that she is likely a tranny, which is significant enough to frequently come up in conversations. I ended up using her teammate because she came up first in reverse search, but you can partially blame yourself for that due to choosing a tiny picture with no name.
HWhddmt.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
Certainly Crawford due to being 5'9 at her peak. Cox is a stretch.

If it represents some hyper-exaggerated female dimorphism that doesn't exist in 99.99% of the population then it's relevant because you're introducing a major variable.
True
My ass. From what I've seen they have broader biacromial width
I agree, but examples of this? Tall women would need massive skulls to balance that ratio.
Mmmm I watched a vid of tiktok, where a really tall chinese was around average height people, she had a similar hth ratio as the other people, and she looked fine and feminine even though she was what someone could call anorexic. I'll try to find it.

Don't have any examples besides that, only the logic behind it. A big head is a neotenous trait found in babies, and human females seem to need high levels of neoteny to be attractive. I started checking this on pics and tiktoks, and it seems there's a correlation between it and feminity/female attractiveness.

And yes, it's really hard to balance the ratio, one of the reason +190 cm women have it hard to look good and feminine.
Margot Robbie, caked in makeup, has accentuated bones (and a masculinized lower third, which has increased with age) with low breast and butt volume yet doesn't receive nearly as many "tranny" comments as prime Adriana Lima (who had a more neotenous face and fuller breasts and butt).
I've seen a lot of Robbie tranny comments so I don't know. But do you agree with it in a general way, even though there are exceptions?
24% of voters currently believe that she is likely a tranny, which is significant enough to frequently come up in conversations. I ended up using her teammate because she came up first in reverse search, but you can partially blame yourself for that due to choosing a tiny picture with no name.
HWhddmt.png

I checked some more pics of her, and well, she has more masculine proportions than I thought.

idk sounds like someone who would be insecure about being with a woman who is taller than them and then calls them "trannies" as a way to deman them and cope. IDK, im 6ft but some of those women look taller than me, so id be somewhat insecure to, but i still wouldnt call them trannies. Lmao they are objectively beautiful women even if they are tall.
This is it basically

I think the userbase says this because they know women like those pictured in OP are too high status for them. Being rejected by them would give them a special kind of self-hatred they wouldn't get from being rejected from, say, a girl that looks like Madelyn Cline. As a result they pretend to not like them and demean them in the process as a means of rejecting themselves before these women could reject them and maintain an illusion of self-esteem. But when you fake something long enough, it becomes reality, so they can placebo their bodies into not wanting them at all.

If a woman is beautiful and not fat they will say tranny. They generally claim that LTB-HTB with borderline overweight bodies are hotter because there exists a world in which those are attainable for them

When I think of transgender I picture someting more like the following:
images

458249c1-102a-4c24-988f-9d1ee29f6029-Jessica_Headshot.jpg

210421052326-restricted-ezra-furman.jpg

Definitely not this:
images

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
My ass. From what I've seen they have broader biocromial width
You're comparing horizontal growth plates to vertical plates. The correlation is probably weak at best due to some influence from overall GH levels. If the difference was significant, it would be extremely difficult to find manlets with wide biacromials.

And yes, it's really hard to balance the ratio, one of the reason +190 cm women have it hard to look good and feminine.
That's an outlier height and I've never posted an example that tall as a serious example of optimal female aesthetics. The optimal range is 170 to 180 cm, and that's without even controlling for skull size. A 180 cm female with an average skull is still going to be more attractive than an average-height female with an average skull.

I've seen a lot of Robbie tranny comments so I don't know.
They're much rarer.

even though there are exceptions?
Masculine skulls are an ancillary factor, but not the primary one. Once a female is over 5'9 she's emasculating over half of the male population. And a 99th-percentile skull in terms of masculinity compared to the average female skull is fundamentally less attractive whereas the same percentile comparison for height makes a female more attractive. None of the examples in the OP represent a 99th-percentile masculine female skull anyway.

All of the other factors you mentioned are much less important except in outlier conditions.

Definitely not this:
images
Strawman. She avoids the bulk of tranny comments compared to other women here due to being 166 cm.

Strawman. She avoids the bulk of tranny comments compared to other women here due to being 166 cm.
Ok, then replace her with literally any of the other models you posted. Still stands

• +1