What is the best cardio to lose weight fast

sbm123

sbm123

Really high iq curry
Currently I am 5'9 63 kg 20% bf
I want to get to at least 15% or less within 3 weeks
At the moment I do a 5 mile weighted walk (10kg) and about an hour of skipping/jump roping daily alongside normal gym stuff
I eat basically nothing all day so around 1500 cals, my maintenance is like 3k or something but I take multivitamins and vit d and calcium supplements
I've debloated my face as much as possible and it looks much better but obv the fat is stopping me from looking completely debloated
Should I add anything to my routine? And is 15% or less feasible within 3 weeks?

At the moment I do a 5 mile weighted walk (10kg) and about an hour of skipping/jump roping daily alongside normal gym stuff
I eat basically nothing all day so around 1500 cals, my maintenance is like 3k or something but I take multivitamins and vit d and calcium supplements
I've debloated my face as much as possible and it looks much better but obv the fat is stopping me from looking completely debloated
Should I add anything to my routine? And is 15% or less feasible within 3 weeks?
Walking

Just don't eat anything bro theory

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled, ascenderinmydreams and sbm123
İncline treadmill

• +1
Reactions: sbm123
fuck cardio it increases hunger making it pointless
lift some weights, go low calories and don’t do cardoo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascenderinmydreams and asdvek
fuck cardio it increases hunger making it pointless
lift some weights, go low calories and don’t do cardoo
I do cardio and eat literally nothing I have coffee and water all day

• +1
Reactions: ascenderinmydreams
20% bf and 63 kg? What weight you want to hit?