What is the best diet for hgh increase?

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
Wondering since I am 15 and I want to see density in the bones as well a noticeable height increase. What is the best diet for these goals? :feelshmm:

Wondering since I am 15 and I want to see density in the bones as well a noticeable height increase. What is the best diet for these goals? :feelshmm:
Fasting

the tallest in my family were super thin smokers that laid in bed a lot, had meat on the weekends and chicken on rest eat less carbs more sugar I guess

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Chicken
Meat
Lots of L Argine

the tallest in my family were super thin smokers that laid in bed a lot, had meat on the weekends and chicken on rest eat less carbs more sugar I guess
Read a botb article that for bone remodeling you need to eat carbs

How long and if you have any studies can you show me?

Read a botb article that for bone remodeling you need to eat carbs
im just talking personal observation big meals but never snacking lots of coffee and cigs and always in bed, my brother went to 2m+ like this but also genetics I guess

HGH is increased during fasting to avoid losing muscle mass, it won't be used for growth.
He asked what increases it, but eating in surplus would be more effective

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
How long and if you have any studies can you show me?
Dont fast you fuckin idiot, it does increase hgh but that does not carry over to actual growth. It is predominantly in the day time. If uou do fast and skip a meal it could malnourish you which is contradictory to growth. To get the most out of puberty(wont work if gp are fused) eat three meals a day which should consist of 5 eggs at least, grass fed beef, wild caught fish. And ghats it. Also throw in some sugar in anh gorm as that somehow makes you taller( idk i saw a study).

meats, milk, eggs, hop on low dose AIs if you're super short

Niggas will do anything but pin

Goyslop, especially Mcdonald's because they inject their beef with HGH

Peat diet