what is the ideal body count to tell women

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
i think 7 is good.

you seem experienced enough to slay first or second time, but also low enough to be ltr-able

im at 31 rn, only giga whores are turned on my this and most of the time they don't believe me and i would look like a try hard if i showed them pics of me kissing girls or my sextapes

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 22775 and the BULL
Tell them you are a virgin and then watch them drool.

Tell them you are a virgin and then watch them drool.
only men like virgins.
most women want slight experience but not for the streets

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
5-8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

• So Sad
13, but tell them you've only dated trans-girls.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, the BULL and Deleted member 18522
Highly dependent on age and what kind of woman you suspect them to be
If they're older and seem like the high body count type, definitely inflate yours
But there are some situations where it'd be better to deflate your body count

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 22775
Highly dependent on age and what kind of woman you suspect them to be
If they're older and seem like the high body count type, definitely inflate yours
But there are some situations where it'd be better to deflate your body count
Some girl told me she had over 100 bodies and I told her I had 7 first before she said her, and she was like you have no experience ewww

i told her that i wouild make all those 100 seem like boys

worked and i got the slay and made her scream but statistically speaking some big dick nigga fucked her better than me but i think thats how you pivot it.

conversely i told a girl from a good family in tunisia that i slept with 7 girls and she made a big deal about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and fauxfox

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Some girl told me she had over 100 bodies and I told her I had 7 first before she said her, and she was like you have no experience ewww

worked and i got the slay and made her scream but statistically speaking some big dick nigga fucked her better than me but i think thats how you pivot it.

conversely i told a girl from a good family in tunisia that i slept with 7 girls and she made a big deal about it
Exactly, @Spartacus1- is a retard, saying a low number will make her have no respect for you.

I think you need to tailor the number to the girl, if she's GF-material then you say 4 or something, and if she's an average CD you go much higher, just don't tell them that you have a spreadsheet where you rate how beatiful the buttholes were of each of the girls you slept with

• +1
1-3 if you're tryna smash a girl who only wants an LTR
I've claimed double digit bodycount and no girl cared. I think 7 is a bit too low for your age tbh, I'd claim 16 or something

• +1
im at 31 rn
James Sawyer Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I avoid these conversations. Most don't care and it just creates problems

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and Deleted member 20370
Exactly, @Spartacus1- is a retard, saying a low number will make her have no respect for you.

I think you need to tailor the number to the girl, if she's GF-material then you say 4 or something, and if she's an average CD you go much higher, just don't tell them that you have a spreadsheet where you rate how beatiful the buttholes were of each of the girls you slept with
I was being sarcastic you utter jungle baboon.

You should’ve larped as reformed shiekh, muslim foids love those types.

I can debunk that :feelswhy:
My ex still wanted to fuck and squealed like a school girl when I told her I was a virgin and didn’t believe me and got mad if she thought I wasn’t.

You guys in here are losers. Having a high lay count is TERRIBLE because it shows lack of commitment and loyalty.

The only good thing that comes from a high lay count is it suggests you can get women easily, and this suggests that you have a lot of money and/or muscle and look good. If she can clearly see you’re none of the above and you claim to have a high count she will either think you’re lying or assume you’re fucking street hookers who are high.

The lower the better but I personally think the best answer is 0 if under 22. 1 if under 25. And 2 if under 30.

I avoid these conversations. Most don't care and it just creates problems
This is a wise man right here. Don’t talk about your past or her past. Anything anyone says can and will be used against everybody jfl

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I’d say larping something between 10-20 is probably ideal

Having a real high number as a sub chad makes you seem like a man whore/dumpster diver

But having a really low number makes it seem like you experienced long periods of inceldom or lost your virginity very late

I’d say larping something between 10-20 is probably ideal

Having a real high number as a sub chad makes you seem like a man whore/dumpster diver

But having a really low number makes it seem like you experienced long periods of inceldom or lost your virginity very late
Does this go for any looks level?

I wonder if saying 1 (my real number) is a failo.
For most women it will be- but you seemed to specifically want a religious girl so it’s probably a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
For most women it will be- but you seemed to specifically want a religious girl so it’s probably a good thing
I have heard that even religious women nowadays seem lax about a guy's body count especially if he's HTN+... but to keep safe I'll just say 1 but repenting.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
I have heard that even religious women nowadays seem lax about a guy's body count especially if he's HTN+... but to keep safe I'll just say 1 but repenting.
I’d say overall more girls will be turned off by a very low bodycount than a very high one- however a more average bodycount is ideal overall for most women

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
20 to 30 is legit

I’d say overall more girls will be turned off by a very low bodycount than a very high one- however a more average bodycount is ideal overall for most women
What do you consider "very low" and "very high" for particular looks levels?

What do you consider "very low" and "very high" for particular looks levels?
It’s more to do with age than lookslveel

Very high just looks like you’re dumpster diver or over compensating very low looks incel

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
3-5. Girls like it when guys have lower body counts.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
It’s more to do with age than lookslveel

Very high just looks like you’re dumpster diver or over compensating very low looks incel
So if I'm 24 (25 next month) 10 would have been ideal to tell a typical woman?
Since I'm going after HQNPs I'm just gonna say my real number.

3-5. Girls like it when guys have lower body counts.
Really? I thought girls preferred it if lads had about 10+
Mine's 1 and I'm almost 25. I lost my virginity at 23

This is a wise man right here. Don’t talk about your past or her past. Anything anyone says can and will be used against everybody jfl
You’d go for a non-virgin? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
You ever hear that saying the only winning move is to not play? Here is the best possible line you can respond with: "Somewhere between one and one million."

It's the only way out of a question designed to assess your sexual worth as a male. If you answer with a high number and she is more conservative than you thought - yes, even during a casual hookup - you'll turn her off. If you answer with too low of a number she'll think you're an inexperienced joke.

So don't answer. Don't play their stupid games. : o )

What is the ideal body count to tell women? There are so many ways to go about it.
The first thing one can do in the beginning when looking at a body counts is to compare them with the number of fingers they have on each hand. As if you’re trying to measure your lover’s hands by how long they have, there is no way you can really get any sense of what the ideal numbers would be without doing something like that! If a person has nine fingers, then they can tell you how often their hand was bitten off.
This is an old theory that has been around for years but never quite been proven, but people seem to take to this idea as though it were new. I mean come on. If one has nine fingers and the other has only ten, it’s kind of obvious which one is going to win, isn’t it? They are both equally likely to lose!

is keeping count an incel trait though?

btw bro you should a thread posting all your sextapes

My ex still wanted to fuck and squealed like a school girl when I told her I was a virgin and didn’t believe me and got mad if she thought I wasn’t.

You guys in here are losers. Having a high lay count is TERRIBLE because it shows lack of commitment and loyalty.

The only good thing that comes from a high lay count is it suggests you can get women easily, and this suggests that you have a lot of money and/or muscle and look good. If she can clearly see you’re none of the above and you claim to have a high count she will either think you’re lying or assume you’re fucking street hookers who are high.

The lower the better but I personally think the best answer is 0 if under 22. 1 if under 25. And 2 if under 30.
Nah man, like I was a virgin and she went off me lol