What is the ideal workout routine while on roids?

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
Normally you can hit the same muscle group 2x a week natty.... perhaps 3x a week on roids?

You can also increase volume on roids.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Just do 5x5 3 times a week but train neck and abs/obliques too. Train mma too, 3 times a week.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CaptainButtnaked and Deleted member 1464
If you don’t know what workout routine you’re gonna be doing you shouldn’t be doing a cycle bro

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Chadfromjungle, CaptainButtnaked and 1 other person
If you don’t know what workout routine you’re gonna be doing you shouldn’t be doing a cycle bro
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Thats why I am asking, I could find out myself anyway, I just want peoples opinions since there are niggas who have roided here

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Thats why I am asking, I could find out myself anyway, I just want peoples opinions since there are niggas who have roided here
How long have you been working out for? You shouldn’t do a cycle until you literally have diet and everything planned out to get maximum gains from the cycle otherwise it’s just a waste

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
How long have you been working out for? You shouldn’t do a cycle until you literally have diet and everything planned out to get maximum gains from the cycle otherwise it’s just a waste
I have meal prep etc all sorted out

I have about 1.5 years of gains on me

iu

Just copy Rich Piana

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 4675, chadpreetinthemaking and 1 other person
Probably just gonna do PHAT

just do a bro-split - Day 1) Chest + Biceps 2) Shoulders + Triceps 3) Back 4) Legs 5) Weak body part 6) rest + cardio 7) rest + cardio

volume matters more than frequency of training when ur enhanced. aim for 20-25 sets of quality workouts for ur main groups (not biceps/triceps). No need to go super overboard just make sure ur practicing time under tension and all that, the drugs do alot of the heavy lifting (no pun intended) which people dont like to admit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Anyone have experience with Anavar? Is it a good idea for someone who has lifted for 1.5 years, same as OP, And has diet perfect I want to cut until 20% then take a low dose of Anavar to get to 12% with a bit of muscle mass

• JFL
Anyone have experience with Anavar? Is it a good idea for someone who has lifted for 1.5 years, same as OP, And has diet perfect I want to cut until 20% then take a low dose of Anavar to get to 12% with a bit of muscle mass

Try making your own thread about it :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 4887
I just thought I was a similar topic didn’t want to create a new thread for nothing to ask a simple question

• JFL
Literally the best routine to train while on roids, is what is most effective naturally (Which you should already know before jumping on roids). You laughed at a user for suggesting a 5x5, but if your strength level is still in the Novice to Intermediate phase this would be the most effective. What makes you grow at the end of the day is progressive overload whether you do that through intensity or volume. Conjugate Training is the most effective if you're not a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 1464 and Unbound