What is the Most Collagen Friendly Diet?

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
What is the best diet for anti aging. There seems to be a lot of debate about what you can and can’t eat here.

Stay away from processed foods entirely. Never drink your calories. Minimize if not outright cut out dairy. Cut carbs heavily. Lots of water and protein with good, healthy fats as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6128, JadedNormie and 5 others
strict carnivore with seafood and organs

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 9699
Stay away from processed foods entirely. Never drink your calories. Minimize if not outright cut out dairy. Cut carbs heavily. Lots of water and protein with good, healthy fats as well.
How do I get calcium, K2, and Vitamin D without diary?

How do I get calcium, K2, and Vitamin D without diary?

1. Calcium-fortified juices, cereals, breads, rice milk, or almond milk.
  2. Canned fish (sardines, salmon with bones)
  3. Soybeans, soy products (tofu made with calcium sulfate, soy yogurt, tempeh), and some other beans.
  4. Some leafy greens (collard and turnip greens, kale, bok choy)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 5349
fruit ngl: Bananas, berries, apples, etc.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and PYT
Good fatty meat, good carbs, sugars and some veggies. maybe glycin. Keep protein and good carbs high. No processed crap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and forwardgrowth
low to moderate caloric intake
moderate protein, high fat, low carb
consume berries, wild meats, organs, dark green vegetables without the oxalates, and fermented foods, water, creatine, berbine, zinc
no diary and low sugar

Last edited:
any diet rich in vitamin C, iron, manganese and antioxidants; gelatin/bone broth also doesn't hurt

raw fruitarian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Maybe it’s something wrong with pasteurized dairy but honestly my skin thrives off of milk fats.

anyways oily fish, dark leafy greens, eggs, organ meats, moderate carbs, berries

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Highrise
Eat lots of berries, particularly blueberries. Rich in polyphenols (anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins) and resveratrol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII and Deleted member 5349
500 mg of vitamin C a day. no supplement bullshit

The skin is composed of two layers: the epidermal outer layer is highly cellular and provides the barrier function, and the inner dermal layer which ensures strength and elasticity, and gives nutritional support to the epidermis.

The epidermis is a challenged environment for nutrient delivery, as it lacks the blood vessels that normally deliver nutrients to cells.

Most of the vitamin C in the skin appears to be in intracellular compartments. It is transported into cells from the blood vessels present in the dermal layer.

Long-story short, in order maximise the efficacy of vitamin C, it should be absorbed dietetically, rather than topically.

And by dietetically, I mean with the consumption of whole-foods, such as fruits and vegetables, rather than in supplement form.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349

The skin is composed of two layers: the epidermal outer layer is highly cellular and provides the barrier function, and the inner dermal layer which ensures strength and elasticity, and gives nutritional support to the epidermis.

The epidermis is a challenged environment for nutrient delivery, as it lacks the blood vessels that normally deliver nutrients to cells.

Most of the vitamin C in the skin appears to be in intracellular compartments. It is transported into cells from the blood vessels present in the dermal layer.

Long-story short, in order maximise the efficacy of vitamin C, it should be absorbed dietetically, rather than topically.

And by dietetically, I mean with the consumption of whole-foods, such as fruits and vegetables, rather than in supplement form.

vitamin C supplements are just ascorbic acid which is the where the vitamin c comes from with fruit

Vegan diet high in fruits and veg

• +1
Reactions: Carlitos1698
Foods low in linoleic acid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410

1. Calcium-fortified juices, cereals, breads, rice milk, or almond milk.
  2. Canned fish (sardines, salmon with bones)
  3. Soybeans, soy products (tofu made with calcium sulfate, soy yogurt, tempeh), and some other beans.
  4. Some leafy greens (collard and turnip greens, kale, bok choy)

calcium fortified shit is horrible for you all the iron gets stored in the wrong places just eat liver and have RAW milk

71C700AA 261B 46AD A670 A81DDDD0CA58

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
not suitable for humans
not suitable for africans,indians etc - neanderthal/indo europeans STRIVE on raw milk the gut bacteria inside it increases testosterone is good or health health hair etc but if ur race cant handle milk don't drink it

Examples of healthy fats?