What is the proper way to swallow?

Moldovancel

Moldovancel

Every Day is a Chance
When I was younger I went to an orthodontist for crooked teeth and during the first appointment he asked to see me swallow. I don’t know how he could tell but he said I wasn’t swallowing correctly. My bluepilled mom didn’t like it and stormed out of the office with me without hearing another word.

Since that day I wonder what he meant by that and if I really don’t swallow correctly then what is the proper technique?

Kys

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
u went into a based orthodontist

• +1
Reactions: Mio, Moldovancel and LooksThinker
i tried mews swallow for the last year, i dont know if i did correctly, but its more uncomfortable even after a year than just doing it without thinking. I will just stop it

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
u went into a based orthodontist
Yeah and my mum cucked me that day by calling him a fraud and leaving I think. Could’ve fixed my swallow while I was still growing a bit.
I had camouflage orthodontics but to this day my teeth are still not properly aligned with a slight class 3 maloclusion (underbite).

Thanks. Not sure if it will have any effect now that I’m in my twenties tho.

Yeah and my mum cucked me that day by calling him a fraud and leaving I think. Could’ve fixed my swallow while I was still growing a bit.
I had camouflage orthodontics but to this day my teeth are still not properly aligned with a slight class 3 maloclusion (underbite).

Thanks. Not sure if it will have any effect now that I’m in my twenties tho.
i dont think so