What is your plan to looksmax?

Tyroneinprogress

Tyroneinprogress

Bronze
Joined
Jan 25, 2023
Posts
255
Reputation
364
How are you going to get to your peak looks, walk me through step by step
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
No idea honestly. I might go on a cut to achieve 12-13% bodyfat and grow out my hair. Might also try to lighten my eyes through the guide.
 
No idea honestly. I might go on a cut to achieve 12-13% bodyfat and grow out my hair. Might also try to lighten my eyes through the guide.
There's little I got to improve. Already htn with 189 cm hight and a good income.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
LDAR forever
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
Veneers, chin lipo + aptos needles, gym + general softmaxxes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766

Similar threads

Clavcell67
Replies
2
Views
52
Clavcell67
Clavcell67
debTheSubHuman
Replies
11
Views
87
Ibl4meinfras
Ibl4meinfras
Sxmon210
Replies
5
Views
72
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
Soldarity
Replies
5
Views
38
merimogger
merimogger
holybrutal
Replies
13
Views
46
holybrutal
holybrutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top