What it's like to go from 5'4 to 6'4

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox
I was standing with my friends and cousin , they were all on level ground and I was standing on a feet tall stair putting me at 6'4. No one from far away could see that I was standing on stairs because my friends were infront of me, covering me up. And gosh did it make head turns and even hear a guy so wtf that guy's so tall. 6'4 is really tall in India so. I'm originally a 5'4 manlet

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
Inb4 sir grey height is useless
Height is the most important thing after face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Britishlooksmaxxer, Kingkellz and 3 others
:oops:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
youre a nibbacel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Kingkellz
5'4 is quite short in india for the younger gen.

• +1
Reactions: zura, janglebawl, Kingkellz and 1 other person
5'4 is quite short in india for the younger gen.
it is yes, everyone here says I'm average at 5'4 here but it's certainly not the case. 5'7-5'8 would be average. In the higher society and cast no one's under 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, PubertyMaxxer and AbandonShip
it is yes, everyone here says I'm average at 5'4 here but it's certainly not the case. 5'7-5'8 would be average. In the higher society and cast no one's under 5'10
Yeah. Where i live average is around 5'8"-9".

In Punjab its even higher.

Where do you live?

Ever see 6'3+ Chadpreets? How rare are they?

• So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
I was standing with my friends and cousin , they were all on level ground and I was standing on a feet tall stair putting me at 6'4. No one from far away could see that I was standing on stairs because my friends were infront of me, covering me up. And gosh did it make head turns and even hear a guy so wtf that guy's so tall. 6'4 is really tall in India so. I'm originally a 5'4 manlet
ITS OVER AND NEVER BEGUN :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

5'4 curry

im so sorry :cry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Alt Number 3, randomguy1235 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: sloopnoob
nw1 but I'm too high t to live with it and cope
Ah unlucky, if you were balding all you'd have to do is fuck up your posture to lose 2 inches and get a job as a janitor to become a living meme

• JFL
Jfl im gigamanlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I'm just alive to test Alkoclar's stuff. If it changes anything I'll live on and post my results to help other manlets
Im 5'6 but live in germany where official average is 5'11 and most young educated guys are 6'1

I get heightmogged on AVERAGE by a whole head

Downloadfile 53

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr
Im 5'6 but live in germany where official average is 5'11 and most young educated guys are 6'1

I get heightmogged on AVERAGE by a whole head

View attachment 272742
I'm aiming for 6 inches(pm if u wanna know why even i think it'll be possible), if it does happen you'll have a chance too

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I'm aiming for 6 inches(pm if u wanna know why even i think it'll be possible), if it does happen you'll have a chance too
Pls pm me that stuff bro