What I’ve learned about women after fucking 50 of them.

anactualdude

anactualdude

Silver
So an hour ago I officially had my 50th lay. So naturally I kicked her out and logged on to an incel forum. Im not gonna waste your time so I’ll just right into shit.
My “stats” for reference (just skip if you don’t give a shit)
Height - 6’
Weight - 80kg
Race - mixed half Eastern European half African American
MY FAILOS:
- nose
- chin
- skin (gotten way better but still)
- cheekbones 404

MY GOOD FEATURES:
- jaw
- lips
- eyes (not from a PSL perspective, I’ll touch on that later)
- compact midface
- harmony
- being mixed

Before moving on, quick preface: I came to the following conclusions from asking dozens of women PSL-related questions, observing how women ACT vs what they say and analyzing women who were obsessed with me I.e. why they were obsessed with me

HOW WOMEN PERCEIVE YOU from a looks perspective:
- BEING EXOTIC IS EVERYTHING. “Much shitskin” stfu and listen, I’m not talking about skin color. Blue eyes, thick wavy hair, any STRIKING feature that separates you from the waves of basic boring guys will boost your SMV by a significant margin. Think about some way you can stand out and go all in.
- height is #1. Brutal ik but it’s true. HOWEVER, generally speaking, taller girls are less bent up on height. Fucked one girl who was 6’3 and when I asked her “bruh why’d you fuck me im short” (yes, worded exactly like that), she replied with “I’m taller than most guys so I don’t care about height). TLDR; short girls care more about height than tall ones
- fashion is extremely important. Dress for the occasion. Stop being an insecure little bitch and WEAR RINGS NIGGA FFS I swear that shit drives girls crazy
- skin is very important. Water ik but I had utter shit skin. Still working on it but now it’s way better and the reactions are noticeable.
- cheekbone lateral projection is overrated here. I got compliments about my cheekbones a lot. And yet my ogee curve is non existent. Even from the front, they only really pop in ideal lighting. However 90% of men have negative cheekbones so ANY definition is noticeable and rare.
- jaw is law. Water is wet. A good jaw> everything else.
- UEE is fucking cope. All that matters is vibrance, canthal tilt and length. My eyes from a PSL standpoint are LeShotgunToTheFace (UEE, meh hooding) tier yet I get complimented on them all the time.

HOW WOMEN PERCEIVE YOU FROM A PERSONALITY PERSPECTIVE
Personality matters. Looks get your foot in the door but a shit personality will get you kicked out in an instant. Here’s a list of dos and don’ts
DO:
- show that you’re intelligent, driven and have goals
- ask her questions (women are human beings guys 🤯🤯🤯)
- analyze her body language and start gauging her interest in you
- hold eye contact
- laugh, joke, display signs of extroversion
- talk about deeper shit. Get personal about yourself. Be “vulnerable”

DONT:
- be boring
- talk about politics
- act like a little bitch. you need to take the lead, start flirting. initiate.
- try to act like someone you’re not. women will pick up on that in an instant. Stay in your lane.
- have expectations. This is my own personal philosophy and it’s worked so far. I never go into any interaction with a goal. If I see a hot girl and I start talking I hold the mindset of “whatever happens, happens. I am detached from the outcome.”

CONCLUSION:
“DNR NGL”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, sportsmogger, fogdart and 97 others
stopped reading after 6'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, hopecel, fogdart and 60 others
This is good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, mogging and Patient A
So just be a gl nt normie. Hmmm, i think they call those chads.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, zura, Christiano and 29 others
dnr get murdered

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, zeshama, LastHopeForNorman and 21 others
im exotic not meant to live alien

You do cold approach? Direct? Where? Sidewalk, stores, mall, cafe, clubs?

"Being mixed".

JFL at the massive racelet cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, JuicyCircleSack, Max Frauder and 26 others
BlackPill doesn`t apply to mixxed people/ ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
the wear rings nigga advice made me laugh\

its completely true

women are so fucking goofy man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean, Usum, SurgeryEnjoyer and 16 others
What I learned after 2000 lays:
Water

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Usum, oxymoron and 8 others
sounds like the rings are what gettin u laid, which rings do u use?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Anchor_Ship, zeshama and 30 others
They'll just find another reason to cope instead of taking the advice.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, ALP, Landorus and 8 others
what is your education and hobbies

Cope. once again, a chad tells us to take the lead. mother fucker it DOESNT matter if you take the lead or not because it's all in the looks department.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
My eyes from a PSL standpoint are LeShotgunToTheFace (UEE, meh hooding) tier yet I get complimented on them all the time.

Personality matters
Psl aspies punching the air rn

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, BrahminBoss, Umbra and 5 others
This forum. Why did you have to open with your stats? Why post them at all? Even if they bore any relevance, surely the most interesting part of this post is what you actually learned?

• +1
Reactions: klamus and PYT
This forum. Why did you have to open with your stats? Why post them at all? Even if they bore any relevance, surely the most interesting part of this post is what you actually learned?
niggas dont take advice from incels lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard and 2 others
You can't lose if you're 6 foot and mixed race

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, FailedNormieManlet, datboijj and 6 others
Good shit my dude

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude
Post face

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
dnr

also no pic no care

I mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14024
yea its more about passing her looks threshold (which differs from girl to girl, there are universally attractive traits yes but there is no way to universally appeal to every girl) and then not being a brick wall, especially if you want to be in a relationship or smth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TrestIsBest, Preoximerianas and 6 others
My cheekbones aren’t ideal from a PSL perspective, my entire point of you read further is that ANY cheekbone projection is noticeable since the vast majority of men are recessed pancakes.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
So an hour ago I officially had my 50th lay. So naturally I kicked her out and logged on to an incel forum. Im not gonna waste your time so I’ll just right into shit.
Height - 6’
Weight - 80kg
MY FAILOS:
- nose
- chin
- cheekbones 404

MY GOOD FEATURES:
- jaw
- lips
- compact midface
- harmony
- being mixed

Before moving on, quick preface: I came to the following conclusions from asking dozens of women PSL-related questions, observing how women ACT vs what they say and analyzing women who were obsessed with me I.e. why they were obsessed with me

- BEING EXOTIC IS EVERYTHING. “Much shitskin” stfu and listen, I’m not talking about skin color. Blue eyes, thick wavy hair, any STRIKING feature that separates you from the waves of basic boring guys will boost your SMV by a significant margin. Think about some way you can stand out and go all in.
- height is #1. Brutal ik but it’s true. HOWEVER, generally speaking, taller girls are less bent up on height. Fucked one girl who was 6’3 and when I asked her “bruh why’d you fuck me im short” (yes, worded exactly like that), she replied with “I’m taller than most guys so I don’t care about height). TLDR; short girls care more about height than tall ones
- fashion is extremely important. Dress for the occasion. Stop being an insecure little bitch and WEAR RINGS NIGGA FFS I swear that shit drives girls crazy
- skin is very important. Water ik but I had utter shit skin. Still working on it but now it’s way better and the reactions are noticeable.
- cheekbone lateral projection is overrated here. I got compliments about my cheekbones a lot. And yet my ogee curve is non existent. Even from the front, they only really pop in ideal lighting. However 90% of men have negative cheekbones so ANY definition is noticeable and rare.
- UEE is fucking cope. All that matters is vibrance, canthal tilt and length. My eyes from a PSL standpoint are LeShotgunToTheFace (UEE, meh hooding) tier yet I get complimented on them all the time.

Personality matters. Looks get your foot in the door but a shit personality will get you kicked out in an instant. Here’s a list of dos and don’ts
DO:
- hold eye contact

DONT:
- be boring
- talk about politics
- try to act like someone you’re not. women will pick up on that in an instant. Stay in your lane.
- have expectations. This is my own personal philosophy and it’s worked so far. I never go into any interaction with a goal. If I see a hot girl and I start talking I hold the mindset of “whatever happens, happens. I am detached from the outcome.”

CONCLUSION:
“DNR NGL”
This guy fucks:chad:

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and anactualdude
@turbocuckcel_7000000 @BrendioEEE It is over for white men.
ethnics never interact with guys like this, they just basementmaxx on welfare and do their JBW gaslighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Height - 6’
Weight - 80kg
MY FAILOS:
- nose
- chin
- cheekbones 404

MY GOOD FEATURES:
- jaw
- lips
- compact midface
- harmony
- being mixed

DO:
- hold eye contact

DONT:
- be boring
- talk about politics

CONCLUSION:
“DNR NGL”
Are you in college dude? Just wondering how you meet women regularly, do you use online dating, cold approach, social circle ?

What a load of bullshit. Probably larping

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Congratulations my friend, but there is nothing special about it. My 5'8" 5/10 buddy has 200 lays, anyone who is not irreparably retarded can do it, easy af.
Make a guide on how to marry a secret Victoria model (or a good looking, not promiscuous, intelligent woman), everything else is useless.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas, It'snotover and 11 others
Congratulations my friend, but there is nothing special about it. My 5'8" 5/10 buddy has 200 lays, anyone who is not been irreparably retarded can do it, easy af.
Make a guide on how to marry a secret Victoria model (or a good looking not promiscuous, intelligent woman), everything else is useless.
hes not 5'8 or 5/10 man

My cheekbones aren’t ideal from a PSL perspective, my entire point of you read further is that ANY cheekbone projection is noticeable since the vast majority of men are recessed pancakes.
i have great cheekbone projection yet im a shut in rotter

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 3946
Congratulations my friend, but there is nothing special about it. My 5'8" 5/10 buddy has 200 lays, anyone who is not irreparably retarded can do it, easy af.
Make a guide on how to marry a secret Victoria model (or a good looking, not promiscuous, intelligent woman), everything else is useless.
Your buddy is fucking land whales behind the Arby’s dumpster. When you have zero standards is easy to rack up a massive body count. Being exposed to PSL bs means I’m very selective when it comes to looks

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Aqua, Deleted member 12218 and 6 others
Your buddy is fucking land whales behind the Arby’s dumpster. When you have zero standards is easy to rack up a massive body count. Being exposed to PSL bs means I’m very selective when it comes to looks
is this you on the pfp?

you look like a tall nigger

mulattopill @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Looks234 and anactualdude
What a load of bullshit. Probably
What a load of bullshit. Probably larping
“Probably”
3B6504F6 02CE 4250 B177 E0A81AEC95A5
AB720475 6223 4690 ABF8 3F373121292B
B2A4FF33 832D 4C55 9AD7 9906D4A6E000
C55216EB 79AE 4758 9B9D 6E58F8B378E0

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, HarrierDuBois, subhuman incel and 12 others
So the 50 girls you had are catwalk models? He has normie lvl girls like the two in your pic and mostly blonde.
Anyone can have a tons of girls around their looks level, since many women are sluts. Inceldom is a meme and is mostly mentally founded (unless you are deformed, fat, or a legit 2/10).
Slaying is the easy part, getting a high quality gf/wife is the tricky one.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Usum, zeshama, Deleted member 17872 and 9 others
So the 50 girls you had are catwalk models? He has normie lvl girls like the two in your pic and mostly blonde.
Anyone can have a tons of girls around their looks level, since many women are sluts. Inceldom is a meme and is mostly mentally founded (unless you are deformed, fat, or a legit 2/10).
im fucking incel rated 6.7 on eyeme are you fcuknig kiddingme

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
inceldom does not exist

f4284bd3-b91c-465f-9d4b-bd6c9717fffe-jpeg.1484595
fuck you nigger im a shut in rotter without friends because of my disgustingly deformed shit tier subhuman height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Toth's thot
reality pilled about striking features like hair and coloured eyes

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, datboijj, anactualdude and 1 other person
You dont need to be mixed and you dont need to have 6.0 height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
stop the cope most men dont slay at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Preoximerianas, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 6 others
brag thread, muh game