What I’ve learned about women after fucking 50 of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, It'snotover, subhuman incel and 3 others
- BEING EXOTIC IS EVERYTHING. “Much shitskin” stfu and listen, I’m not talking about skin color. Blue eyes, thick wavy hair, any STRIKING feature that separates you from the waves of basic boring guys will boost your SMV by a significant margin. Think about some way you can stand out and go all in.
I'm red hair with A30 eye color, what color do I dye for more striking?

because of low IQ and high inhibition
wdym high inhib? ugly or average nigga can make some pics and start online dating. he wont slay:hnghn:

Jfl now I remember you, I remember niggas were making fun of you cause you posted a pic of that girl you slayed from your agency

I asked you one time in pms what your routine was for getting lean but they got deleted

you got more robust over 2 years wtf, aren’t you like 20 now:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: anactualdude
Yh latinos are 4'11 ugly bluepilled manlets subhumans ethnics framelets but they slay cause of NT and Style

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 5786, anactualdude and 1 other person
Yh latinos are 4'11 ugly bluepilled manlets subhumans ethnics framelets but they slay cause of NT and Style
@DivineBeing why the jfl react

ethnics never interact with guys like this, they just basementmaxx on welfare and do their JBW gaslighting

Absolutely and I think that some "ethnics" might be even jewish, perhaps some of them even make some shekel here.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
wdym high inhib? ugly or average nigga can make some pics and start online dating. he wont slay:hnghn:
I always talk about my buddies but i have too.
A friend of mine had zero success on dating apps with his low quality low iq pics. I know a bit about photography, so I took some good pictures of him with my DSLR camera + a good lens and edited them slightly. He is a normie and is now very successful with normie girls. He's still the same person, just better pictures.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 17872, Preoximerianas and 7 others
Jfl now I remember you, I remember niggas were making fun of you cause you posted a pic of that girl you slayed from your agency

I asked you one time in pms what your routine was for getting lean but they got deleted

you got more robust over 2 years wtf, aren’t you like 20 now:lul:
Lmaooo I remember that shit. Yeah I’m 20 now

• Love it
Reactions: PYT

Attachments

• 2687912_AB720475-6223-4690-ABF8-3F373121292B.png
    2687912_AB720475-6223-4690-ABF8-3F373121292B.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, EverythingMattersCel, zeshama and 6 others
I always talk about my buddies but i have too.
A friend of mine had zero success on dating apps with his low quality low iq pics. I know a bit about photography, so I took some good pictures of him with my DSLR camera + a good lens and edited them slightly. He is a normie and is now very successful with normie girls. He's still the same person, just better pictures.
wdym very successful

The blonde looks good judging by photos, the others look like female outcasts, with full cakeface. The one with red top and the one on the stairs look like they prolly do some drugs or ssri judging by the rings under their eyes. Although the one with red top looks kinda cute, mainly cause of her small petite physique. But without makeup both are prolly like 3.8/10 facially.

Last edited:
Higher kc here, I'll read op's posts in a bit and either vouch or contradict accordingly

• +1
Yeah. OP is right with what he's saying, I can vouch. His assessment on looks is more confirmation bias of his particular look being successful, doesn't mean other looks aren't successful

But his commentary on how to act is spot on. Shows me his claims are true too

So the 50 girls you had are catwalk models? He has normie lvl girls like the two in your pic and mostly blonde.
Anyone can have a tons of girls around their looks level, since many women are sluts. Inceldom is a meme and is mostly mentally founded (unless you are deformed, fat, or a legit 2/10).
Slaying is the easy part, getting a high quality gf/wife is the tricky one.
1000 percent agree the whole point is getting high quality girls

• +1
Reactions: Usum, datboijj and Germania
So an hour ago I officially had my 50th lay. So naturally I kicked her out and logged on to an incel forum. Im not gonna waste your time so I’ll just right into shit.
My “stats” for reference (just skip if you don’t give a shit)
Height - 6’
Weight - 80kg
Race - mixed half Eastern European half African American
MY FAILOS:
- nose
- chin
- skin (gotten way better but still)
- cheekbones 404

MY GOOD FEATURES:
- jaw
- lips
- eyes (not from a PSL perspective, I’ll touch on that later)
- compact midface
- harmony
- being mixed

Before moving on, quick preface: I came to the following conclusions from asking dozens of women PSL-related questions, observing how women ACT vs what they say and analyzing women who were obsessed with me I.e. why they were obsessed with me

HOW WOMEN PERCEIVE YOU from a looks perspective:
- BEING EXOTIC IS EVERYTHING. “Much shitskin” stfu and listen, I’m not talking about skin color. Blue eyes, thick wavy hair, any STRIKING feature that separates you from the waves of basic boring guys will boost your SMV by a significant margin. Think about some way you can stand out and go all in.
- height is #1. Brutal ik but it’s true. HOWEVER, generally speaking, taller girls are less bent up on height. Fucked one girl who was 6’3 and when I asked her “bruh why’d you fuck me im short” (yes, worded exactly like that), she replied with “I’m taller than most guys so I don’t care about height). TLDR; short girls care more about height than tall ones
- fashion is extremely important. Dress for the occasion. Stop being an insecure little bitch and WEAR RINGS NIGGA FFS I swear that shit drives girls crazy
- skin is very important. Water ik but I had utter shit skin. Still working on it but now it’s way better and the reactions are noticeable.
- cheekbone lateral projection is overrated here. I got compliments about my cheekbones a lot. And yet my ogee curve is non existent. Even from the front, they only really pop in ideal lighting. However 90% of men have negative cheekbones so ANY definition is noticeable and rare.
- jaw is law. Water is wet. A good jaw> everything else.
- UEE is fucking cope. All that matters is vibrance, canthal tilt and length. My eyes from a PSL standpoint are LeShotgunToTheFace (UEE, meh hooding) tier yet I get complimented on them all the time.

HOW WOMEN PERCEIVE YOU FROM A PERSONALITY PERSPECTIVE
Personality matters. Looks get your foot in the door but a shit personality will get you kicked out in an instant. Here’s a list of dos and don’ts
DO:
- show that you’re intelligent, driven and have goals
- ask her questions (women are human beings guys 🤯🤯🤯)
- analyze her body language and start gauging her interest in you
- hold eye contact
- laugh, joke, display signs of extroversion
- talk about deeper shit. Get personal about yourself. Be “vulnerable”

DONT:
- be boring
- talk about politics
- act like a little bitch. you need to take the lead, start flirting. initiate.
- try to act like someone you’re not. women will pick up on that in an instant. Stay in your lane.
- have expectations. This is my own personal philosophy and it’s worked so far. I never go into any interaction with a goal. If I see a hot girl and I start talking I hold the mindset of “whatever happens, happens. I am detached from the outcome.”

CONCLUSION:
“DNR NGL”
How be “exotic” when I’m pale?

how much did you pay those 50 girls?
btw your midface is not compact

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot
u look really good
how old are you?
how u got to know ur friends? (i mean like from school / uni / some social club / whatever)
20. Social circles, going out, that kind of shit. I’m naturally extroverted which helps

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and newperson
Are you in college dude? Just wondering how you meet women regularly, do you use online dating, cold approach, social circle ?
Tinder occasionally but mainly going out and social circles

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Chadethnic101 and OOGABOOGA
20. Social circles, going out, that kind of shit. I’m naturally extroverted which helps
how tf does anyone get laid going out what is this shit

did you do tinder?

stats?

damn nigga I’d prolly let you hit too ngl :feelsahh:
Omg yes please I’ll spread my little mullato cheeks for you

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
how tf does anyone get laid going out what is this shit

did you do tinder?

stats?
living alone helps. I go out with a couple extroverted female friends who attract other girls, we drink, go to clubs, I take everyone back to my place, smoke weed, flirt with the other girls. Hit those other girls up, go out, get them back to my place rinse and repeat.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dachad, .👽., highT and 4 others
living alone helps. I go out with a couple extroverted female friends who attract other girls, we drink, go to clubs, I take everyone back to my place, smoke weed, flirt with the other girls. Hit those other girls up, go out, get them back to my place rinse and repeat.
hm sounds like a sane plan

ill consider that after my LL and HT

thanks for the advice!

• +1
Lol teraz som zistil, že si polovičný Slovák, z akého mesta si? moja mama je slovenka, toto leto sa stahujeme z talianska do Kosic

i have great cheekbone projection yet im a shut in rotter

What ever happened to getting doxxed. Didn't you say you're ethnic somewhere ? ;)

Lol teraz som zistil, že si polovičný Slovák, z akého mesta si? moja mama je slovenka, toto leto sa stahujeme z talianska do Kosic
:lul::lul:Nerob si piču.V živote by som nepovedal že nejaký Slovák by našiel tuto stránku

Chad

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
only talk about politics if they match hers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel, marin and 1 other person
Good thread, @Biggdink jaw pill you quee

Op cool if I pm?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anactualdude and Biggdink
Congratulations my friend, but there is nothing special about it. My 5'8" 5/10 buddy has 200 lays, anyone who is not irreparably retarded can do it, easy af.
Make a guide on how to marry a secret Victoria model (or a good looking, not promiscuous, intelligent woman), everything else is useless.
@OOGABOOGA no such thing as jaw pill
Just exist theory

• WTF
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
Id rather fuck 1 prime stacy then every girl youve fucked probaby

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16571 and 1 other person
So naturally I kicked her out and logged on to an incel forum.
honestly.
A mogger move.

Incel forums, are goldmine for entertainment. And talking with a woman afterwards, is most often not fun.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, subhuman incel, .👽. and 2 others
- height is #1. Brutal ik but it’s true. HOWEVER, generally speaking, taller girls are less bent up on height. Fucked one girl who was 6’3 and when I asked her “bruh why’d you fuck me im short” (yes, worded exactly like that), she replied with “I’m taller than most guys so I don’t care about height). TLDR; short girls care more about height than tall ones

- fashion is extremely important. Dress for the occasion. Stop being an insecure little bitch and WEAR RINGS NIGGA FFS I swear that shit drives girls crazy

Most guys here, and anywhere. Seem afraid to stand out.

Whenever I talk about styling, and being niche. I get alot of contra comments.

The given advice. is always to look boring NT.
Just dress and style like everyone else.
Just wear T-shirt and Jeans, in the same color as everyone else.
- jaw is law. Water is wet. A good jaw> everything else.
eyes and jaw. share the number 1 spot. imo. Both eyes erea and jaw, are equally important.
HOW WOMEN PERCEIVE YOU FROM A PERSONALITY PERSPECTIVE
Personality matters. Looks get your foot in the door but a shit personality will get you kicked out in an instant. Here’s a list of dos and don’ts
DO:
- show that you’re intelligent, driven and have goals
- ask her questions (women are human beings guys 🤯🤯🤯)
- hold eye contact
- laugh, joke, display signs of extroversion
I think this above is: half cope. half true. And alot of mentioned thing are NOT personality traits. BUT communication skills.

below thing you said are mostly communication skills. Not personality.

- ask her questions
- hold eye contact
- laugh, joke,

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Landorus, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Id rather fuck 1 prime stacy then every girl youve fucked probaby
Same

Post examples of prime stacies to give us an idea😏

Most guys here, and anywhere. Seem afraid to stand out.

Whenever I talk about styling, and being niche. I get alot of contra comments.

The given advice. is always to look boring NT.
Just dress and style like everyone else.
Just wear T-shirt and Jeans, in the same color as everyone else.

eyes and jaw. share the number 1 spot. imo. Both eyes erea and jaw, are equally important.

I think this above is: half cope. half true. And alot of mentioned thing are NOT personality traits. BUT communication skills.

below thing you said are mostly communication skills. Not personality.

- ask her questions
- hold eye contact
- laugh, joke,
Nichemaxxing is underrated, and I agree, it’s communication skills but a lot of aspies here don’t even know what communication means :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel, Lawton88 and 4 others