what ive noticed being irl at college a field study of slayerdom

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
so after going to a couple parties and clubs with friendsthe past coouple of weeks i noticed a few things about slaying amd success with girls

1. you have to be a gymceled mid tier normie or have a high tier normie and up face non gymceled to slay at the end of the night if your not that dont even try it itll be extremely hard to slay if not decent looking

2. being nt is so important. a non nt chad will still get cucked fand excluded for acting like a wierdo. looks open the door and make it easier looks dont guarantee it.

3. if you mog the girl you have a 80-90% chance of slaying if your looksmatched like40-50% if your uglier tthen your like 10% chance. or just find a fat drunk girl theyll fuck anything if your not ugly

4.being with friends and a social circle especially female friends makes slaying way easier than alone because it shows social acceptance alreadyand they can block other people from trying to cock block you or introduce you to more people especially more girls

5. a lot of you guys dont know this probably from lack of experience you need to be able to fend of other guys while your talking to a girl their like vultures its a competition so try to do it as fast as possible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, CarlSagan96, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
so after going to a couple parties and clubs with friendsthe past coouple of weeks i noticed a few things about slaying amd success with girls

1. you have to be a gymceled mid tier normie or have a high tier normie and up face non gymceled to slay at the end of the night if your not that dont even try it itll be extremely hard to slay if not decent looking

2. being nt is so important. a non nt chad will still get cucked fand excluded for acting like a wierdo. looks open the door and make it easier looks dont guarantee it.

3. if you mog the girl you have a 80-90% chance of slaying if your looksmatched like40-50% if your uglier tthen your like 10% chance. or just find a fat drunk girl theyll fuck anything if your not ugly

4.being with friends and a social circle especially female friends makes slaying way easier than alone because it shows social acceptance alreadyand they can block other people from trying to cock block you or introduce you to more people especially more girls

5. a lot of you guys dont know this probably from lack of experience you need to be able to fend of other guys while your talking to a girl their like vultures its a competition so try to do it as fast as possible
Also don’t put your competition down. If he’s taking shots at you make a joke of it to show you aren’t insecure. Guys wil pray to bring your insecurities out

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, TheMewingBBC and BigBoy
Also don’t put your competition down. If he’s taking shots at you make a joke of it to show you aren’t insecure. Guys wil pray to bring your insecurities out
legit, straight trying to inslut your competition just makes you look bad

i usually just play cool and wait for a chance to make him look like a idiot without it being a straight up insult most guys will make a mistake and or be to forceful

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464

i usually just play cool and wait for a chance to make him look like a idiot without it being a straight up insult most guys will make a mistake and or be to forceful
Yep was at a party one time and this juiced up dude had a problem with my friend who was wearing a tank and he kept bitching about it. So I said are you that insecure about your own looks to care what another guy is wearing. The girls loved it and busted out laughing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
wtf do u do if chad insutls u then? Game over? u have nothing to respond with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Truecel14 and BigBoy
thanks advice I'll never use

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1464
Chads
wtf do u do if chad insutls u then? Game over? u have nothing to respond with
Chads dont insult me because I’m friends with chads and Chadlites
Going to the gym consistently is all you need to earn Chad respect

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 2581
op gets drip-fed horse semen at all hours of the day.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Slaying is bullshit. Go lock down a pretty girl instead. Why put your dick into a toilet hole

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1464, CopeAndRope and 8 others
Slaying is bullshit. Go lock down a pretty girl instead. Why put your dick into a toilet hole
i would agree, but almost all women are boring as fuck to talk to so their only use is as a cum recepticle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2426
Yep was at a party one time and this juiced up dude had a problem with my friend who was wearing a tank and he kept bitching about it. So I said are you that insecure about your own looks to care what another guy is wearing. The girls loved it and busted out laughing
bro legit i never understood why girls love it so much when you humilate or make another guy look like a fool then they get all close to you and go stop stop lol

i would agree, but almost all women are boring as fuck to talk to so their only use is as a cum recepticle
nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2581
nah some are chill tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, CopeAndRope, CarlSagan96 and 3 others
they are fucking low iq none of them are on my level its like trying to talk to a dog
you are not talking with the intelligent ones bro...

you are not talking with the intelligent ones bro...
i need an intelligent nordic girl who isnt globohomo...

do you know how rare that is son

i need an intelligent nordic girl who isnt globohomo...

do you know how rare that is son
i know 2 of this kind, but way more intelligent than a political point of view : i mean very knowlegeable in every fields and i take pleasure to discuss about all of them.
It's a blessing.
and yeah blonde, blue eyes, girls if it matter

• Love it
Reactions: xit
Agree but it’s hard to find a pretty girl with a relatable personality. I get disappointed a lot. Slaying is way easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

Why play these games you fool? Why are you such a thirsty simp? Why are you always trying to impress m'lady (and girls in bars are whores anyway, far from a lady)

Too loser to get invited to parties

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1464
THIS. 90% of the forum will disagree with you and cope hard because they know you're right.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2581
I'd rather rot than go to parties ngl

THIS. 90% of the forum will disagree with you and cope hard because they know you're right.
ive stopped trying to tell them this i get swarmed by people saying im coping when im one of the few who actually go outside lol
Why play these games you fool? Why are you such a thirsty simp? Why are you always trying to impress m'lady (and girls in bars are whores anyway, far from a lady)
id rather date a girl long term also but most girls my age are fucking annoying im trying to find that rare pretty thick girl WITH a decent personality which is borderline impossible

as mewingbbc said slaying is easier and you dont get dissapointed with false hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back