What job would you get if you were a Chad?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
What job would you get if you were a Chad?
What job would you get if you were an ugly incel?

I just finished school and I'll start working in a factory producing dairy products soon. I'll have little contact to other people and a short way to arrive at work. That's what was crucial to me as an incel.

If I was a good looking Chad I would definitely get a more social job, especially a one that's more fulfilling.
Like I'd probably be a nurse which is a very social job, you help people and you definitely have a halo if your patients are women. You'd get a lot of validation and appreciation and will feel good at the end of the day.
Ideally I'd become a doctor which is the ultimate Chad job in my opinion since it requires a perfect GPA, good endurance and diligence when studying and later as a doc you'd be high status and moneymaxed.

The worst job to get as an incel is a job as a cashier I'd assume. You'd be degraded every day, get dirty looks and would be a low status wageslave. Social jobs aren't for truecels.
In comparison to that you can become famous as a Chad cashier as that one young chad has proved.

While you become more socially isolated when you don't have a social job as an incel, I'd still say it's not worth it to get a social job as an incel because the bad judgment is not worth it.

some boring desk job as an incel that doesnt require much communication

and model if i was chad

some boring desk job as an incel that doesnt require much communication

and model if i was chad
As a Chad I'd only be a model as a part time job because they don't pay good and aren't as high status as other jobs, and also you won't be able to model when you're older

Supermodel and then to hollywood to play in romantic movies to increase my jb apeal

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Incel: accounting and anything STEM related
Chad: modeling and acting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
If i was Chad i'd probably be in financial services .. land some huge bankers job at HSBC in London

over for dairycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I would become a coastguard if my skull wasn't fucking deformed. So much young hot pussy just for you to pick up and fuck.

I would be neet and leech off whores on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
business man is the only chad job. studying is beta.

I'd be a lifeguard if I were Chad

• +1
in an ideal world you would be a tall good looking male with an iq high enough to mog others verbally but not too high as to make you too self aware and increase mental health risks. Ofc with a trust fund of 10m+ usd .. traveling around the world whilst slaying.

In terms of careers in general, if you need to M max your best bet is still IB. Go to a target school (google ib target schools ) and get a 3.5+ , preferably a 3.7+, and do summer internships, hopefully you will get a fulltime offer at a bb ib, then pivot into pe if you can.

either that or med (ideal residency being derma) , but you would have to work out which makes more sense... in the end you will likely earn around the same in each pre tax, but you will pay less in ib since half or more will be a cash bonus taxed at flat rate of 25 percent. Cost of living will be insanely higher though with ib (nyc, LA, hk, zurich, london) vs med (ideally start your own practice in some rural area in florida, texas, or arizona) and you will work more in ib.. but you must factor in cost of med school as well as opportunity/time cost, and the fact that residency will be a hell even worse than bb ib anaylst.

or cs i guess if you enjoy that and want the perks that companies like google offer.

Chad job - Wall Street savant. You're so attractive that people will share every shekel secret with you. You'd "work" like a few hours per week, receive endless validation and have unlimited funds.

Incel job - NEET on Autismbux living in a comfy suburb with no coloreds. Which is how I live now. I've succeeded as much as I can.

I feel like a doctor chad is the best combination, highest status, money and empathymaxed (see doctor Mike etc.)
being a doctor involves 10 years of studying. only nerds go through this.
doctors have a day to day job like the rest of other employees, they are scholars. being a businessman is way more chaddish, it's high risk and has unlimited growth potential. most psychopaths are business people
which is more attractive to women:
- a doctor worrying how to cure a patient
- a businessman worrying how to dominate the market and grow ultra rich

• +1
in an ideal world you would be a tall good looking male with an iq high enough to mog others verbally but not too high as to make you too self aware and increase mental health risks. Ofc with a trust fund of 10m+ usd .. traveling around the world whilst slaying.

In terms of careers in general, if you need to M max your best bet is still IB. Go to a target school (google ib target schools ) and get a 3.5+ , preferably a 3.7+, and do summer internships, hopefully you will get a fulltime offer at a bb ib, then pivot into pe if you can.

either that or med (ideal residency being derma) , but you would have to work out which makes more sense... in the end you will likely earn around the same in each pre tax, but you will pay less in ib since half or more will be a cash bonus taxed at flat rate of 25 percent. Cost of living will be insanely higher though with ib (nyc, LA, hk, zurich, london) vs med (ideally start your own practice in some rural area in florida, texas, or arizona) and you will work more in ib.. but you must factor in cost of med school as well as opportunity/time cost, and the fact that residency will be a hell even worse than bb ib anaylst.

or cs i guess if you enjoy that and want the perks that companies like google offer.
Uni is free in Germany. I wouldn't ever go to Uni as a muricancel, debt would cause so much anxiety

being a doctor involves 10 years of studying. only nerds go through this.
doctors have a day to day job like the rest of other employees, they are scholars. being a businessman is way more chaddish, it's high risk and has unlimited growth potential. most psychopaths are business people
not really tbh. Take ib for example, where during your youth u will work 80+ hour weeks making spreadsheets, and then later if you havent burned out, drop down to ~60 hour weeks w more traveling , trying to bring money into the firm.

check out wso for a real look at what ib entails
Uni is free in Germany. I wouldn't ever go to Uni as a muricancel, debt would cause so much anxiety
my post was intended for american audiences tbh, im not super familiar w wages for diff lines of work in other countries

Model and work my way up to Hollywood and play romantic and action movies

Maybe a job working at a store or some shit.

IF I WAS A CHAD THEN I WOULDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY JOB JFL ALL MY DOPAMINE HAPPINESS WILL COME FROM SLAYING PUSSY LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER INSTEAD OF WORKING 9-5 JOBS LIKE A NORMIE

Chad jobs:
Bartender at expensive bar/restaurant, Sam Malone
salesman at Porsche Ferrari Mercedes dealership
Madison Ave advertising executive, Don Draper
Private Detective, Magnum PI
Motorcycle gang leader, Jax Teller, Fonzi
Business manager for a Rock Band or Rock Singer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568