What jobs are the best for an anti-agemaxxer?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Might seem a silly question but it’s really not, your job has an effect on ageing just like anything else. I’ve already perfected my diet based on my current understanding and opportunities, and the rate at which I can expand my understanding and opportunities is limited. Therefore, as a serious anti-agemaxxer, the logical thing to do is improve other factors as I continue to do my research.

Anything where you are stressed out a lot will be pro-ageing.

Anything where you sit a lot at a computer will be pro-ageing (although I sit a lot at a computer anyway, so this isn’t that bad if it’s not high stress)

Anything outdoors will be pro ageing. This ones debateable because being outdoors is generally good for your health, but at least during summer the heat will age you. (I’m not talking about the sun ageing your skin, which would also happen, but the heat raising your body temperature causing your whole body to age more)

Anything where you are exposed to high amounts of toxins will be pro ageing. Like in industries like mineing, factories, but also being in traffic the air pollution will age you.

Jobs that have you interact with people in close contact putatively benefit emotional health, although I haven’t noticed this personally. Being near a variety of people increases pathogen (all pathogens are parasites) exposure, so I’d consider this pro-ageing.

My current job is in food preparation and customer service, which is alright. There’s considerable heat from the oven which becomes much more considerable with proximity, so I’m ageing faster because of this: it’s sufficiently hot to raise body temperature. I’m exposed to a modest level of toxins: the cooking process creates air pollution which I breath in and which comes into contact with my skin, the cornmeal and other foods I’ve noticed induce irritation on my skin, I have to touch receipt paper, which contains a xenoestrogen, and I come into contact with soybean oil.

My jobs is not too strenuous and a bit of moveing around (I’m always in my feet) is probably beneficial. Unfortunately, the job is rather stultifying, and though not high stress, I believe the boreingness is not optimal for mental wellbeing.

I am considering new jobs, I want to move out of restaurant occupations. A driveing job isn’t that age induceing but could be considered anti-longevity due to the risk of accidents. Not sure what to do.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
NEET

• +1
Reactions: Pale God, Splinter901, Sushifart and 5 others
A remote job. Work from a coffee shop to socialize. Just like new poster

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I’m considering NEETmaxxing so I can accelerate my rate of learning, but I will need money to fund my ideal diet and stuff for anti-ageing in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and IAMNOTANINCEL
A driveing job isn’t that age induceing but could be considered anti-longevity due to the risk of accidents.
Take back what I said. A driveing job exposed you to high amounts of EMF, and the window filtered sunlight can’t be good for skin.

Might seem a silly question but it’s really not, your job has an effect on ageing just like anything else. I’ve already perfected my diet based on my current understanding and opportunities, and the rate at which I can expand my understanding and opportunities is limited. Therefore, as a serious anti-agemaxxer, the logical thing to do is improve other factors as I continue to do my research.

Anything where you are stressed out a lot will be pro-ageing.

Anything where you sit a lot at a computer will be pro-ageing (although I sit a lot at a computer anyway, so this isn’t that bad if it’s not high stress)

Anything outdoors will be pro ageing. This ones debateable because being outdoors is generally good for your health, but at least during summer the heat will age you. (I’m not talking about the sun ageing your skin, which would also happen, but the heat raising your body temperature causing your whole body to age more)

Anything where you are exposed to high amounts of toxins will be pro ageing. Like in industries like mineing, factories, but also being in traffic the air pollution will age you.

Jobs that have you interact with people in close contact putatively benefit emotional health, although I haven’t noticed this personally. Being near a variety of people increases pathogen (all pathogens are parasites) exposure, so I’d consider this pro-ageing.

My current job is in food preparation and customer service, which is alright. There’s considerable heat from the oven which becomes much more considerable with proximity, so I’m ageing faster because of this: it’s sufficiently hot to raise body temperature. I’m exposed to a modest level of toxins: the cooking process creates air pollution which I breath in and which comes into contact with my skin, the cornmeal and other foods I’ve noticed induce irritation on my skin, I have to touch receipt paper, which contains a xenoestrogen, and I come into contact with soybean oil.

My jobs is not too strenuous and a bit of moveing around (I’m always in my feet) is probably beneficial. Unfortunately, the job is rather stultifying, and though not high stress, I believe the boreingness is not optimal for mental wellbeing.

I am considering new jobs, I want to move out of restaurant occupations. A driveing job isn’t that age induceing but could be considered anti-longevity due to the risk of accidents. Not sure what to do.
scamming

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
Office job 100%

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Youㅤ
Office job 100%
Hard to get much opportunities, I don’t even have a high school diploma.

Phone call jobs was one I could get but holding a phone close to head exposed to high amounts of radiation.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Literally this
My parents don’t want me to NEET but I could. I’ll have to come up with some sort of project because they don’t see the importance of my research. (I’m reading books at least 3 hours a day, read scientific literature for a 2 hours, browse .org and other forums for the remainder of my free time)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Tbh might NEETmax, easily best for anti ageing. It’s just that money is useful.

whats your diet routine like rn?

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Youㅤ
My parents don’t want me to NEET but I could. I’ll have to come up with some sort of project because they don’t see the importance of my research. (I’m reading books at least 3 hours a day, read scientific literature for a 2 hours, browse .org and other forums for the remainder of my free time)
Same, parents under capitalism would rather see their kids be wageslaves.

Wageslaving will age you. You'll have to looksmaxx like hell to counteract.

• +1
You are obsessed lol

But if you want to know the answer: gardeners, they are the happiest

• +1
Hard to get much opportunities, I don’t even have a high school diploma.

Phone call jobs was one I could get but holding a phone close to head exposed to high amounts of radiation.
JFL just hibernate in a cryopod then
Image result for cryo preservation ody

• +1