what kind of haircut would make me mog

R

ray

22. ugliest incel on looksmax.org
Screenshot 20220416 113607

this is me rn. i have naturally curly hair and i want to keep it long and that way

my hair gets unmanageable after a while. i put products in it to style it but it still poofs up like an afro. i used to cut it short for the longest time.but i looked like a complete sub5 dork who got mogged by everyone (i still am). another problem is that i go to great clips

i was thinking about getting the curtains haircut. im entirely un self aware on how i would look with it though
fd000edbf3da25849c95fa39be156ffc.jpg

curtains-18-2.jpg

thouights ? opinions? any other suggestons.

if your a chad any haircut will make you mog

• +1
Reactions: nidus and ray
View attachment 1645044
this is me rn. i have naturally curly hair and i want to keep it long and that way

my hair gets unmanageable after a while. i put products in it to style it but it still poofs up like an afro. i used to cut it short for the longest time.but i looked like a complete sub5 dork who got mogged by everyone (i still am). another problem is that i go to great clips

i was thinking about getting the curtains haircut. im entirely un self aware on how i would look with it though

curtains-18-2.jpg

and if your an incel no haircut will make you mog "Just get a haircut bro"

true. but as u can see im sub5 and i have to work with waht i have unfortunately
I really do like the first photo but growing out your hair is probably a good idea

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
View attachment 1645044

curtains-18-2.jpg

2nd one looks good first one looks retarded

• +1
Reactions: ray
broootal you were the one that was used on that clothes maxxing thread or what was it called were he compared you to o'pry:feelsbadman:

• Woah
broootal you were the one that was used on that clothes maxxing thread or what was it called were he compared you to o'pry:feelsbadman:
link? i never saw that

Still mogs me to oblivion and beyond

• So Sad
link? i never saw that
sry I don't know what the thread was called but it was brutal didn't think that it would be a user from here ngl

• +1
sry I don't know what the thread was called but it was brutal didn't think that it would be a user from here ngl
it wasnt on looksmax ?

what, the thread? it was saw it like Yesterday

• Woah
you don't look like sub5 tbh

• +1