What Kind of Maxillo-Facial surgery do i need to fix my mid and lower third ?

What kind of surgery do i need ?

• Total voters
Deleted member 11099

Deleted member 11099

Iron
19 year old braincel reporting before first consultation to orthognatic surgeon on Tuesday. Here are the CT scans (shitty quality i know).

Here are the positive news: my upper third has good protrusion. My eyes are hooded and have positive cantal tilt (yeah i am coping hard i know).
Bad news : The problem is that everything else is completely fucked up, whether in term of forward growth , width or symmetry. I had 8 fucking teeth removed (4 pre-molars and 4 wisdom teeth by my orthodontist and my back upper molars still haven't erupted fully. My mouth is supper narrow (only 6 upper teeth showing when smiling) as my maxilla is both narrow and recessed. I have nasolabial folds, a recessed nasion, a flat side profile and bad eye support. I also think my eyes are a bit too wide-set (my zygomas lack lateral projection) .Btw i also need a septoplasty due to a deviated septum and rhinitis. What kind of Lefort would you guys realistically recommend and do you think i need double jaw surgery? How good is my base to get a high cheekbone hunter look?
IMG 3692 2
7FD5E9EC A9F1 4B5E 95E3 E2A1064FACCE 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Casadonis, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 6723
strong results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9699
Only a skilled maxillofacial jaw surgeon can answer that question correctly.

Those who claim that surgeons are blue pilled don't actually understand how it works, their goal is to give you the best result for the least amount of risk, and they know much more about this stuff than people on the internet because they specialized in the field in college, so trust them. If they fuck it up, then they are just bad surgeons, not blue pilled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, highT, Deleted member 399 and 2 others
no one here can read ct scants

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, mogstar, Deleted member 6217 and 5 others

Those who claim that surgeons are blue pilled don't actually understand how it works, their goal is to give you the best result for the least amount of risk, and they know much more about this stuff than people on the internet because they specialized in the field in college, so trust them. If they fuck it up, then they are just bad surgeons, not blue pilled.
today's lesson boys
@Proex @TheLurch @Face is everything
I hope you're taking notes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, Deleted member 8919, mewcoper and 1 other person

But some surgeons are known as "surgery-first", aren't they? And my mid third is so pathetically recessed that i am in dire need of a fix.

But some surgeons are known as "surgery-first", aren't they? And my mid third is so pathetically recessed that i am in dire need of a fix.
My point is that you don't know more about the topic than they do.

If you're not sure if you can trust your surgeon, go see a bunch of other surgeons for consultation and ask them what they would do to fix you. Then, they'll most likely all give a similar answer and you'll be able to trust your surgeon. There's not a bunch of different methods for the same problem, it IS an exact science, that is what you don't understand.

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 11099
lefort 4

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
ask the doctors who went through years of school or ask edgy teens online hmmm

• +1
Reactions: highT
ask the doctors who went through years of school or ask edgy teens online hmmm

Well there are a few serious ppl here every once in a while

Well there are a few serious ppl here every once in a while

you can try asking @RealSurgerymax but he probably can't help you much with those pics either

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
If your middle third is recessed, you are probably a good candidate for a high LF1. It mobilizes a slightly larger area than the typical LF1 area and all but fixes a sunken midface and provides undereye support.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11099
If your middle third is recessed, you are probably a good candidate for a high LF1. It mobilizes a slightly larger area than the typical LF1 area and all but fixes a sunken midface and provides undereye support.
Would you advise going to see italian surgeons like Ramieri? They seem pretty focused on aesthetics.I'd be interested to see if they could perform ZSO at the same time.

Would you advise going to see italian surgeons like Ramieri? They seem pretty focused on aesthetics.I'd be interested to see if they could perform ZSO at the same time.

Ramieri has really good results. LordMadness did his Bimax with him and it was transformative. I am going to be asking a few of them if they perform ZSO as well as if it's possible to do ZSO at the same time. Them being aesthetically inclined is a huge positive.

• Love it
19 year old braincel reporting before first consultation to orthognatic surgeon on Tuesday. Here are the CT scans (shitty quality i know).

Here are the positive news: my upper third has good protrusion. My eyes are hooded and have positive cantal tilt (yeah i am coping hard i know).
Bad news : The problem is that everything else is completely fucked up, whether in term of forward growth , width or symmetry. I had 8 fucking teeth removed (4 pre-molars and 4 wisdom teeth by my orthodontist and my back upper molars still haven't erupted fully. My mouth is supper narrow (only 6 upper teeth showing when smiling) as my maxilla is both narrow and recessed. I have nasolabial folds, a recessed nasion, a flat side profile and bad eye support. I also think my eyes are a bit too wide-set (my zygomas lack lateral projection) .Btw i also need a septoplasty due to a deviated septum and rhinitis. What kind of Lefort would you guys realistically recommend and do you think i need double jaw surgery? How good is my base to get a high cheekbone hunter look?
View attachment 853350View attachment 853357

Definitely double jaw advancement as the backbone of your correction.

• Love it
Ramieri has really good results. LordMadness did his Bimax with him and it was transformative. I am going to be asking a few of them if they perform ZSO as well as if it's possible to do ZSO at the same time. Them being aesthetically inclined is a huge positive.

My understanding is that Marinetti and Ramieri are also relatively affordable compared to say Sailer and Raffaini so that's a huge plus. Do these guys do online consultations as well? I've seen madness's results and it really motivated me to look into maxillofacial surgery.

My understanding is that Marinetti and Ramieri are also relatively affordable compared to say Sailer and Raffaini so that's a huge plus. Do these guys do online consultations as well? I've seen madness's results and it really motivated me to look into maxillofacial surgery.

To my knowledge they do. I believe they do Zoom calls for it and they don't charge a lot in comparison to some others. Think around 50ish Euros. Sailer is extremely expensive and not worth it when you can get just as good if not better results from Ramieri.

• +1
Definitely double jaw advancement as the backbone of your correction.
To my knowledge they do. I believe they do Zoom calls for it and they don't charge a lot in comparison to some others. Think around 50ish Euros. Sailer is extremely expensive and not worth it when you can get just as good if not better results from Ramieri.

Will look into booking a zoom consultation with Ramieri and Marinetti over the two next weeks and report when consultation completed. Big thanks to @RealSurgerymax and @MedMaxxing for answering seriously.

Will look into booking a zoom consultation with Ramieri and Marinetti over the two next weeks and report when consultation completed. Big thanks to @RealSurgerymax and @MedMaxxing for answering seriously.

No problem man. Keep me updated.

• +1