What level of male looks do women start simping?

lol doingit again. WHY IS IT SO UNBELIEVABLE FOR YOU TO BELIEVE SOMEONE HAD SEX WITH A HTB. How ugly must you be to think that. Even mtns can fuck htbs. I could be MTN
Mtn that are on .org arent NT enough to date a htb unless they mog her

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
very good appeal in eurocentric countries
chad appeal in asia
maybe after i get the 3 surgeries i really need, i might go to japan for a week tbh

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
At least where I live where foids are stuck up arrogant cunts, at chadlite+ level and occasional HTN.

At least where I live where foids are stuck up arrogant cunts, at chadlite+ level and occasional HTN.

you have to be the mystery bf of jenna ortega to make actresses fall in love with u

Title, post them here as well. As in they gossip about with their friends and fantasise about just as we would for a stacylite or HTB
HTN+ with good body or very good style

3 PSL

Chadlite obvious

thats you say all day holy shit. call me a larper idc anymore bro
Nigga what ru talking about. Genuinely have no life lmao just talk shit all day

Getting caught up in whether females simp is so suboptimal. Just slay and move on like a masculine man

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Title, post them here as well. As in they gossip about with their friends and fantasise about just as we would for a stacylite or HTB
probably a chad or a tall above averege looking guy i guess

I’m tired of this forum. Simping, moaning for women, makeup. Real men silently grunt while fucking their slays and leave
Ur definitely 14 years old

If ur talking about htbs and shit yh u have to be htn chadlite but for ltbs and maybe mtbs mtn would work tbh