What makes a face autistic looking?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
I'm not talking about down syndrome tier retard faces with slit eyes or some other abnormality where you can immediately tell the guy is nuts.

But what is it that make otherwise good-looking people look Non-NT / uncanny?

I think almost every high functioning autist has this certain look, where you can kinda tell something is off, but not to the point that he couldn't be a regular guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 14478
I'm not talking about down syndrome tier retard faces with slit eyes or some other abnormality where you can immediately tell the guy is nuts.

I think almost every high functioning autist has this certain look, where you can kinda tell something is off, but not to the point that he couldn't be a regular guy
Features too pronounced or certain expressions
Think about Eriksen medial canthus or O`Pry soy expressions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gad, BigNigga69, Frank Jack and 5 others
Features too pronounced or certain expressions
Think about Eriksen medial canthus or O`Pry soy expressions
My eyeorbits are probably to square and compact, kind of like o'pry but without the hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Asymmetric eye area.

• +1
My eyeorbits are probably to square and compact, kind of like o'pry but without the hooding
Brutal mine are compact too but I get complimented for my eye area, mayne cause of the hooding/ shape or eyelashes
Lack of eyelashes maybe and shit lips too, they do look disgusting ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Badg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, noodlelover, Fart mic and 11 others
There was a study on this, I think it was a wide forehead and peculiar fwh ratio

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 11770
Brutal mine are compact too but I get complimented for my eye area, mayne cause of the hooding/ shape or eyelashes
Lack of eyelashes maybe and shit lips too, they do look disgusting ngl
Ngl I like my eye area, it looks kinda autistic, but very unique and and resembles o'pry somewhat.
I don't have ogre like rapist eyes (thank god) more hunter like with a little neoteny

• Love it
m%C3%A4nnliches-vorbildliches-sean-o-hebelportr%C3%A4t-new-york-85124236.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Fart mic, Preoximerianas and 5 others
Ngl I like my eye area, it looks kinda autistic, but very unique and and resembles o'pry somewhat.
I don't have ogre like rapist eyes (thank god) more hunter like with a little neoteny
Mogs me I have Amnesia eye area jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Autists usually seem to have a weird stare, it's like their eyes are dead. Hard to pinpoint.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
There was a study on this, I think it was a wide forehead and peculiar fwh ratio
Yes, they say phrenology is dead but autistic people have identifiable facial traits.

So identifiable that some researchers claim they can distinguish the facial morphology of those with severe autism and aspergers.

More generally autistic people have been found to have lower 2D:4D digit ratios, indicating higher prenatal testosterone.

Higher prenatal T = strong brow and high FWHR.

They all seem to share a stare

75CBB631 80FF 45B5 9A36 C04708EE01DF
DA24D805 E3AE 4CD6 ABE3 805E22C2DFBF
CFEC78C8 C094 499C B709 6DD609A38C44

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
downturn lips

Short midface with wide foreheads many times.

Literally being autistic

Alright, when I google image search "Autistic Man" here's one of the images I get.

autistic-wareham.jpg

I think this is a great example.

Here's another:

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.tyla.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F674f28a65e5eaf31f25c884d4f27b8d2.png

Here's Brad Pitt (NT):

brad-pitt-attends-the-premiere-of-20th-century-foxs.jpg

See the difference? The autists are using all of their facial muscles to manually control their expression while the NT person is doing it naturally as an extension of his emotions. While Brad Pitt was surely taught to squint, it has since become a natural part of his expression.

It's the difference between a dancer and a robot. The facial expression is a creative emotional natural expression of the NT person. It's much more closely tied to the subtlety of his inner thoughts.

And then there's the element of layered congruency. In the left of the first picture, the autist is trying to look handsome and think thoughts that he is handsome in order to come off as more confident and that shows. But also you can also see in him a sense of worthlessness below that, and that also shows easily.

While in Brad Pitt's case, there is a sense of goofyness and a small dash of humility, as well as confidence but it's NOT layered in an attempt to hide his true nature but rather all blended naturally to be a true expression of him as a human being in his current state.

Under he surface of an autists mind there are often blocky structures of logic and calculation, rather pure emergent powerful creativity. This blocky logic can be highly useful for navigating many life scenarios, but for emotionally connection it often falls short, and is covered over with a mask or learned control over facial muscles, which may be automatic but is still a thin veneer that's easily see through.

As an Autist, you may think you're doing a great job looking confident and normal but this is what the world sees:

scariest-mask-10.jpg

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

There is a study about facial features and literal aspergers by legit scientists. So look that up

Yes, they say phrenology is dead but autistic people have identifiable facial traits.

So identifiable that some researchers claim they can distinguish the facial morphology of those with severe autism and aspergers.

More generally autistic people have been found to have lower 2D:4D digit ratios, indicating higher prenatal testosterone.

Higher prenatal T = strong brow and high FWHR.
This would be lifefuel if my autism wasnt genetically inherited.

I have so much autism in my family.

My mom has it, my dad has tendencies, my aunt has it, my grandma has it fucking gay shitty genes:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: