What makes me looking so uncanny?

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
Stop rating those fucking chadlites and htn that are appearing lately and help who is in need

Bad mouth & eye area

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 7098, aBetterMii and 7 others
@the BULL clone

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
You don‘t look uncanny

You are well above average

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16110, aBetterMii and 8 others
"Stop rating those fucking chadlites and htn that are appearing lately and help who is in need"

Proceeds to be chadlite.

Over for you tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, aBetterMii, Prince88 and 9 others
"Stop rating those fucking chadlites and htn that are appearing lately and help who is in need"

Proceeds to be chadlite.

Over for you tbh.
Htn

Proceeds to be chadlite.

Over for you tbh.
He’s an abused validation starved dog that’s been on this forum and lookism for years. Just leave him a compliment and he’ll be happy for another week.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Lygodactylus, aBetterMii and 14 others
He’s an abused validation starved dog that’s been on this forum and lookism for years. Just leave him a compliment and he’ll be happy for another week.
I could tell he was an abused dog to be honest.

He doesn't even have any striking features to be considered "uncanny" lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 15577
You do not mog him at all.
Rate
Bgdqvftpvb481

Nope, he's chadlite.
His eyes are bulging out of his sockets and he has deformed lips and you think he's chadlite? I am confused please explain?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
His eyes are bulging out of his sockets and he has deformed lips and you think he's chadlite? I am confused please explain?
In what world or those bug eyes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16834 and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16834, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
He didn't post a side profile pic so how on earth can you see his vector + he has minimal UEE.
Because of his lower eyelid

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
I think he is normie - htn imo definitely not below average but not chadlite imo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, Deleted member 16834, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Dark Circles doesn't equal negative orbital vector.

Never rate again.
No not dark circles his lower eyelid is legit protruding outward. I am 100% sure if he showed his side it would result in a negative orbital vector

No not dark circles his lower eyelid is legit protruding outward. I am 100% sure if he showed his side it would result in a negative orbital vector
That is not a sign of a negative oribital vector lol.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 18516
Once again everyone calling decent eyes bug eyes cause you all don’t know how to rate

• +1
Reactions: Korea
6.25 - 6.5 PSL.

Do not start asking me to rate him then show me his unmorphed pics because you're mad OP mogs you.
damn how will i recover from this korea said he mogs me :lul::lul::lul:

How is this not bug eyes wtf

Once again everyone calling decent eyes bug eyes cause you all don’t know how to rate
"His eyes aren't 3 feet back in his skull so they must be bug eyes :soy::soy::soy:".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16834, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
I don't care, find a way to recover by yourself. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
also how dare you rated the Crisick only 6.5?? he was rated 8 on trm which is basically the highest rating ever given on that site
he's the true god terachad

also how dare you rated the Crisick only 6.5?? he was rated 8 on trm which is basically the highest rating ever given on that site
he's the true god terachad
Don't care.

“Stop rating those fucking chadlites and htn”
:pepefrown: You know you’re gl
yeah, i can see that how girls reject and ghost me jfl

Bad mouth & eye area
yeah, as i guess..

i was thinking in fixing mouth first... but should i spend 20k in bimax for barely any improvemente in the front?
Prob it is better going for eyes... eyes make or break, less recovery time, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii

Proceeds to be chadlite.

bullshit.
trust me, if i were a chadlite i wouldn't be here

HTN. Faliod by crackhead eyes and bad lips.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 18516
i don't need validation from this forum at all.
I don't give a fuck about compliments if facts are missing.

yeah, as i guess..

i was thinking in fixing mouth first... but should i spend 20k in bimax for barely any improvemente in the front?
Prob it is better going for eyes... eyes make or break, less recovery time, etc.
Are you sure you need bimax just to fix your overbite? aren't there any other surgeries or treatments to fix it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18516
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Are you sure you need bimax just to fix your overbite? aren't there any other surgeries or treatments to fix it?
When i went to marianetti he proposed a bimax (anyway he mentioned it was mostly for the profile)... then idk, every time i asked here people said i need bimax

• +1
Reactions: Red_phantom95 and Deleted member 18516