What makes me looking so uncanny?

Whatever I did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
0/10 recessed lower third and obese chipmunk cheeks over for you tbh :feelskek:

No, this is what girls think of me
No shit nigga. Gtfo wannabe incel you are chad go fuck women and get out of here. Instead of fhing for compliments on an incel forum why don’t you start fishing for bitches instead

• Love it
Reactions: Trickane
No shit nigga. Gtfo wannabe incel you are chad go fuck women and get out of here. Instead of fhing for compliments on an incel forum why don’t you start fishing for bitches instead
Then what was that screen for?

• Hmm...
One high school girl calling u ugly isn’t the end of the world. Keep yo chin up homie 🙏

View attachment 1603773
IDK dude women have insane standards nowadays. A lot of foids rate cavill 5/10.

He is normie level. Maybe HTN max tbh. Nowhere near chadlite JFL.

• +1
Reactions: frendly
One high school girl calling u ugly isn’t the end of the world. Keep yo chin up homie 🙏

No, that's how girls rate guys nowadays.
I'm a fucking anonimous normie, therefore I'm ugly and invisible to women.

I dont know what's wrong with this forum lately and what is with all this sugarcoating

• Hmm...
Reactions: frendly
No, that's how girls rate guys nowadays.
I'm a fucking anonimous normie, therefore I'm ugly and invisible to women.

I dont know what's wrong with this forum lately and what is with all this sugarcoating
Its because people are coping by overrating normies to make themselves look better :lul::lul:

You are around htn on that pic tho

Its because people are coping by overrating normies to make themselves look better :lul::lul:

And they call me a retard if i say im not chadlite. Jfl
This site is a circus

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
face looks good but those eyes are dead did you see something fucked up as a child? Like no life behind them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
face looks good but those eyes are dead did you see something fucked up as a child? Like no life behind them
Guess i will send an email to graziani

New pics.
Tried to put out my lower lip, i look gay jfl

looking good but your chin leakin a bit

Upper lip borderline bigger than lower and more forward projected. This can make you look younger but also like a faggot.

Reposition ur lips ig

To me your only problem seems the weak undereye

• +1
To me your only problem seems the weak undereye
Yeah, i took a consultation with an italian eyes-surgeon.

Hope for the best

ok 6.5 psl chad
I didn't understand what you meant.

What i tried to say it's that i wanna become better.

I'm no chad, chadlite or whatever, im fucking invisible normie

Your only failos are thin lower lip and lack of undereye support. Get fat transfer to the lower lip and implants for your under eyes. Solid Chad after that.
Improve your skin, not just with skincare but also get that "golden glow" (slight tan).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480 and Deleted member 795
Your only failos are thin lower lip and lack of undereye support. Get fat transfer to the lower lip and implants for your under eyes. Solid Chad after that.
Improve your skin, not just with skincare but also get that "golden glow" (slight tan).
Started eating carrots like a rabbit👍

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
You don't look uncanny. The only issue with your face has to do with your lower teeth. Do you have a deep bite?

Thats good. Its easy to fix then. You don't need any surgeries, you just need an orthodontic treatment. Probably your molars are too much intruded, orthodontist can extrude them a little more. I also think that the tilt of your lower teeth is not enough,and because of that your lower lip is not supported. Healthy front teeth has a slightly forward tipping. So if your bite allows it, an orthodontist can make your lower teeth tip a little more forwards and I think that would fix the issue with your lower teeth looking like this. I think that would fix the issue as long as you don't have any other bite issue, because it seems like you don't have any other bite issue like overjet or overbite, your lower jaw looks food, your chin looks good...

I meant that would fix the issue with your lower lip looking like this, not teeth. Can't edit somehow. Just so you know...

its over. Brutally recessed

Mandible too short
Bimax, now!

Thats good. Its easy to fix then. You don't need any surgeries, you just need an orthodontic treatment. Probably your molars are too much intruded, orthodontist can extrude them a little more. I also think that the tilt of your lower teeth is not enough,and because of that your lower lip is not supported. Healthy front teeth has a slightly forward tipping. So if your bite allows it, an orthodontist can make your lower teeth tip a little more forwards and I think that would fix the issue with your lower teeth looking like this. I think that would fix the issue as long as you don't have any other bite issue, because it seems like you don't have any other bite issue like overjet or overbite, your lower jaw looks food, your chin looks good...
I posted my teeth somewhere, but here u go