What makes me looking so uncanny?

Yep, now this completely proves your problem. You have all of the issues I have described. You have a deep bite and a slight gummy smile issue going on. Front teeth needs to be intruded. Molars need to be extruded. However the biggest issue with your teeth is the tilting of your teeth. Yes, I said teeth have some proper tilting, but they need to have that tilt forwards, not backwards. Both your front lower teeth and upper teeth has a complete backwards tilt. Understandingly, your lips do not get the support they need, and your lower lip is the most affected one as expected. Once you get treatment for that, with an orthodontist who knows what they are doing, this problem is going to be completely fixed. This is not a skeletal issue, it is a completely dental issue. And also, learn proper tongue posture and mewing so that your teeth won't relapse after the treatment. Even better, start doing it now, since yours is a completely dental issue it could actually give you some results unlike most of us who have skeletal issues. But to fix this problem to an extent where it is noticeably better than you are now, in my opinion, you should get orthodontic treatment

And also you dont have recession. Recession is skeletal, not dental.
You don't have any skeletal issue

Yep, now this completely proves your problem. You have all of the issues I have described. You have a deep bite and a slight gummy smile issue going on. Front teeth needs to be intruded. Molars need to be extruded. However the biggest issue with your teeth is the tilting of your teeth. Yes, I said teeth have some proper tilting, but they need to have that tilt forwards, not backwards. Both your front lower teeth and upper teeth has a complete backwards tilt. Understandingly, your lips do not get the support they need, and your lower lip is the most affected one as expected. Once you get treatment for that, with an orthodontist who knows what they are doing, this problem is going to be completely fixed. This is not a skeletal issue, it is a completely dental issue. And also, learn proper tongue posture and mewing so that your teeth won't relapse after the treatment. Even better, start doing it now, since yours is a completely dental issue it could actually give you some results unlike most of us who have skeletal issues. But to fix this problem to an extent where it is noticeably better than you are now, in my opinion, you should get orthodontic treatment
I am doing mew since 2017.
Not that i trust it so much (people have to prove it yet), but since i have nothing to lose

Thanks anyway, i will talk with my ortho when i will replace my missing tooth

And also you dont have recession. Recession is skeletal, not dental.
You don't have any skeletal issue
Iirc yeah, with some scans years ago they said i'm skeletal recessed

Iirc yeah, with some scans years ago they said i'm skeletal recessed
I don't think thats the case. Even if you have a slight recession I don't think you are recessed enough for surgery to benefit you. Even if you get surgery(which I highly doubt any surgeon would give to you because unlike other people I have seen, you really don't have a bad skeletal issue)you still need to get that tilt corrected because it is not ideal right now. And it seems like you only have a deep bite issue and no other malloclusion issue. Therefore, I don't think you have a skeletal problem, if there was a skeletal problem either your lower jaw would look recessed, which is not; or your upper jaw would look recessed, which again is not.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 795
I am doing mew since 2017.
Not that i trust it so much (people have to prove it yet), but since i have nothing to lose

Thanks anyway, i will talk with my ortho when i will replace my missing tooth
Well, then you have to get orthodontic treatment. As expected, mewing does not even work for someone who has dental issues...

Some users of this forum somehow keeps coping with mewing even though it doesn't even help with a dental issue alone, I wonder how bluepilled does someone have to be to believe that it can correct an adults skeletal issues(not saying this to you btw)

• +1
I don't think thats the case. Even if you have a slight recession I don't think you are recessed enough for surgery to benefit you. Even if you get surgery(which I highly doubt any surgeon would give to you because unlike other people I have seen, you really don't have a bad skeletal issue)you still need to get that tilt corrected because it is not ideal right now. And it seems like you only have a deep bite issue and no other malloclusion issue. Therefore, I don't think you have a skeletal problem, if there was a skeletal problem either your lower jaw would look recessed, which is not; or your upper jaw would look recessed, which again is not.

When i did a consultation with marianetti, he said i have a biretrusion, so both are recessed.

And as you can see, some users say i have sfs, i need bimax etc.
I look recessed on profile, but i have a big chin, which hides a bit the trouble.

Honestly i never did bimax cuz it would mean 20k, months in eating with a straw for then looking almost exactly the same on front, since it would benefit more on profile.

Probably my bite is the reason why my eyes area is so weak

When i did a consultation with marianetti, he said i have a biretrusion, so both are recessed.

And as you can see, some users say i have sfs, i need bimax etc.
I look recessed on profile, but i have a big chin, which hides a bit the trouble.

Honestly i never did bimax cuz it would mean 20k, months in eating with a straw for then looking almost exactly the same on front, since it would benefit more on profile.

Probably my bite is the reason why my eyes area is so weak
I see... Yea your chin is strong thats why you can get away with just orthodontic treatment. I would say you are luckier than most people because your condition allows you do get bimax if you want, if a surgeon said that chances are most surgeons would be willing to give surgery to you and also you don't even need to get surgery to fix most of your problem, you can just get orthodontic treatment and even that would give you good results.
Lefort-1 wouldn't adress the eye area issue though...

I see... Yea your chin is strong thats why you can get away with just orthodontic treatment. I would say you are luckier than most people because your condition allows you do get bimax if you want, if a surgeon said that chances are most surgeons would be willing to give surgery to you and also you don't even need to get surgery to fix most of your problem, you can just get orthodontic treatment and even that would give you good results.
Lefort-1 wouldn't adress the eye area issue though...
Yeah, that's why i will go for eyes + ortho.
Then nose tips.. and in the future, if i will get enough money again, maybe bimax..

Also some more pics

Dunno why my face looks longer in selfie, and not in mirror pics

See what i mean? @noprogressno
You definitely at least need a mandibular enlargement

this is a clear class 2 overbite

View attachment 1614550

Yes, but others said that i wont gain much from bimax (risking to look worse).
That's why we were talking about braces or some ortho treatment

Htn with chadlite potential
Lips and nose ruin your harmony atm
Eyes hold you back too

Stop rating those fucking chadlites and htn that are appearing lately and help who is in need

I rate you as Chadlite. Easy ascension to Chad with colored contacts, more gym maxing, and a better hairstyle.

See what i mean? @noprogressno
I see it but you didn't give any side profile photos so of course I cannot make a comment about that. But regardless if you get surgery or not you need to get that tilt corrected anyways because your teeth has a completely backwards tilt

I see it but you didn't give any side profile photos so of course I cannot make a comment about that. But regardless if you get surgery or not you need to get that tilt corrected anyways because your teeth has a completely backwards tilt
View attachment 1614550

This is my profile

Mouth area/underlip is shit, forehead big but u can hide it. Grow ur hair out more to hide forehead better, chew falim for bigger masseters and get filler for underlip. You have alot of potential(y)

Normie but above average jaw.

Just gain 20-30 lbs of muscle and you'll be looksmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18516
Normie but above average jaw.

Just gain 20-30 lbs of muscle and you'll be looksmaxxed.
How we passed from chadlite to normie? 😂
Most trustful rate btw

How can i be looksmaxed without touching my face? Smh

How we passed from chadlite to normie? 😂
Most trustful rate btw

How can i be looksmaxed without touching my face? Smh
Which surgies will you get for your eye

Implants for sure, idk about the rest, hope graziani will know better
Imo the only thing you need is infraorbital implants to reduce the lower eyelid bulging outward. If you fix your overbite on top of that, you could actually become a chadlite for real

@noprogressno
Oh I see now... Yeah definetely you have some issue with your lower jaw, no wonder why there is an issue with your lower lip. Probably the tilt of the upper teeth changed that way on its own to compensate for the overbite you have, I have heard that it happens sometimes. Thats why they are tilted like that. In that case when you get the tilt corrected, probably the overbite is going to look larger. But luckily you found a surgeon who is willing to give surgery(well not thankfully, because I would be suprized if a surgeon refused a case like yours since you have a bite issue)

Oh I see now... Yeah definetely you have some issue with your lower jaw, no wonder why there is an issue with your lower lip. Probably the tilt of the upper teeth changed that way on its own to compensate for the overbite you have, I have heard that it happens sometimes. Thats why they are tilted like that. In that case when you get the tilt corrected, probably the overbite is going to look larger. But luckily you found a surgeon who is willing to give surgery(well not thankfully, because I would be suprized if a surgeon refused a case like yours since you have a bite issue)
So i wont go out of this with only ortho, uff

Imo the only thing you need is infraorbital implants to reduce the lower eyelid bulging outward. If you fix your overbite on top of that, you could actually become a chadlite for real
Dunno man, it looks really a mess here

The problem is 100% your lower lips! Fix that and you will be chadlite easily! You don’t need anything else, definately not bimax!

So i wont go out of this with only ortho, uff
Well if you are too unsure about it you can maybe talk with a surgeon and plan your orthodontic treatment accordingly, and once the tilt of your teeth and other issues about your teeth are corrected as a preparation for surgery maybe you can decide from there if you are ok with just orthodontic result or continue with surgery?
I can't speak for you about this. My issues are much more worse than yours(without the bite issue which is the biggest issue hindering me from getting surgery...)so since my eyes are accustomed to see myself, faces like yours don't look so bad to me? Honestly having an overbite like yours is better than having a recessed maxilla. You will just go under surgery, since you have an overbite insurance might even cover it, and your issues about your jaw and teeth(and lip) in general, will be 99% completely fixed. Having a recessed maxilla is worse, even if you go under surgery for that, the issue never completely gets fixed since if someone has an issue with their maxilla, it affects the whole maxilla, not just a part of it. Lefort-1 only adresses a part of the problem. At least you don't have something like that.

The problem is 100% your lower lips! Fix that and you will be chadlite easily! You don’t need anything else, definately not bimax!
My lip is shit, but my eyes are worse.

Well if you are too unsure about it you can maybe talk with a surgeon and plan your orthodontic treatment accordingly, and once the tilt of your teeth and other issues about your teeth are corrected as a preparation for surgery maybe you can decide from there if you are ok with just orthodontic result or continue with surgery?
I can't speak for you about this. My issues are much more worse than yours(without the bite issue which is the biggest issue hindering me from getting surgery...)so since my eyes are accustomed to see myself, faces like yours don't look so bad to me? Honestly having an overbite like yours is better than having a recessed maxilla. You will just go under surgery, since you have an overbite insurance might even cover it, and your issues about your jaw and teeth(and lip) in general, will be 99% completely fixed. Having a recessed maxilla is worse, even if you go under surgery for that, the issue never completely gets fixed since if someone has an issue with their maxilla, it affects the whole maxilla, not just a part of it. Lefort-1 only adresses a part of the problem. At least you don't have something like that.

Im kinda recessed actually.
Btw really thanks, pal.

What concern me is if i have to do a bimax to fix my mouth, it is that the point.

If so, i wonder if i shouldnt go for ramieri and do bimax+rhino+implants.
Gaia spent 20 k for those.. i have 20k, what i lack is my family support, which i need if i go for a bimax.
And if the bimax wont improve me that much, that's why i'm going for an oculoplastic to fix my eyes first

I cant find a house jfl (and it would be more money spent)... I really need time and a safe plan for this, but i cant waste time anymore.
I became a joke on this site because i procrastinate

Btw really thanks, pal.

What concern me is if i have to do a bimax to fix my mouth, it is that the point.

If so, i wonder if i shouldnt go for ramieri and do bimax+rhino+implants.
Gaia spent 20 k for those.. i have 20k, what i lack is my family support, which i need if i go for a bimax.
And if the bimax wont improve me that much, that's why i'm going for an oculoplastic to fix my eyes first

I cant find a house jfl (and it would be more money spent)... I really need time and a safe plan for this, but i cant waste time anymore.
I became a joke on this site because i procrastinate
I don't think you need bimax. Your isssue is mosty your lower jaw. Your upper front teeth are really tilted backwards, you can see that in your own photo. Look at my profile picture. People with healthy bite have teeth tipped slightly forwards like in my profile picture, yours is the opposide of that. Once that gets fixed, you are gonna have a larger gap between the lower teeth and upper teeth. That will probably be enough for a lower jaw surgery for you.
However if that is not enough surgeon might recommend bimax... I am saying you probably won't need it because your facial profile doesn't look too bad to start with. However I can't say this with 100% certainty...

• Love it
Yeah it looks like that right now, but again you can't also not see the role of teeth about that.

^
^
^
You can see the clear issue with your lips here. You know what it makes me remind of? A newborn babies lips
Newborn babies have this kind of lower lip thats overly curved and its the lower lips position is much backwards than that of an adults.

Babies lips2
Babies lips1
I think you can see the similarity with that picture I mentioned(your own picture)...
Do you know why babies have this kind of lower lips? It's because their teeth haven't erupted yet(Also having a lot more fat than an adult contributes to this as well but you can't not see how not having teeth yet affects it as well)
You have a similar lower lip like that because neither your lower teeth or your upper teeth gives your lips the support needed. Because the tilt of your teeth are backwards. Remember how I said proper teeth have a health tipping? This is one one the reason that is contributing to that appereance alongside with skeletal issues
Some young people look like their skin is sagging,but the actual issue has nothing to do with skin most of the time, its just an illusion caused by recession. So soft tissue gets its support from whats lying underneath, similarly lips get support from teeth. Yours does not give you any.
Thats why I am saying you might not need to get bimax and maybe just lower jaw surgery might be enough. Because that recession might not look that bad once the tilt is corrected and your lips have more support. But there is a possibility that might not be the case also... So it all comes down to your personal preference after that point. If you think its still worth it afterwards, you will go with bimax, if not just lower jaw surgery. Of course surgeons opinion matters the most also. But an approach like I described would probably better for you if possible because you don't seem too sure about what to do(which is understandeable in your case...)

• +1

Really thanks dude.
I planned to work on my teeth since november, but as lucky as i am, i have an accident few days before and now i have to replace my canine and 6 months are passed and still i don't know if i can get an implant or (more probably) they have to remove it.

I'll hit again once i will do visits for my tilt, bite, etc.

Me and mah friends

Me and mah friends

Eyes, nose and mouth but honestly, you don't look extremely bad, just average.

"Not extremely bad, just bad"
No, you're basically a normie, which isn't a bad thing.

People on here go on and on about how the average man is a beta bucks who gets cucked, when in reality, average men get a lot more sex than guys on here, even though they mostly do it in relationships, and they don't pay for it because many of them make minimum wage, so it's only because of their looks.

The worst thing is not being a normie but being an incel in looks, that is when no attractive women want to date you.

The only advantage that Chads get is that they can hookup easily with lots of sluts with dating apps, in bars and in nightclubs.

Meanwhile, normies can still get laid with many women but with more effort and more rejection, and they can easily get a girlfriend.

As for incels, they can only get into relationships with obese women and they can't get one night stands even if they ask hundreds of women.

You are a normie, not an incel.

I am a normie also.

The best thing that a normie can do is focus on gaining muscle to acquire a physique like Jason Momoa in Aquaman which is a top 1% body which is achievable within 2-3 years of serious training, and can make a normie become above average (aka high tier normie), which can allow you to hookup with lots of average looking women easily with very little effort with dating apps, in bars and in clubs.

If you want to learn how to do this, go here:

No, you're basically a normie, which isn't a bad thing.

People on here go on and on about how the average man is a beta bucks who gets cucked, when in reality, average men get a lot more sex than guys on here, even though they mostly do it in relationships, and they don't pay for it because many of them make minimum wage, so it's only because of their looks.

The worst thing is not being a normie but being an incel in looks, that is when no attractive women want to date you.

The only advantage that Chads get is that they can hookup easily with lots of sluts with dating apps, in bars and in nightclubs.

Meanwhile, normies can still get laid with many women but with more effort and more rejection, and they can easily get a girlfriend.

As for incels, they can only get into relationships with obese women and they can't get one night stands even if they ask hundreds of women.

You are a normie, not an incel.

I am a normie also.

The best thing that a normie can do is focus on gaining muscle to acquire a physique like Jason Momoa in Aquaman which is a top 1% body which is achievable within 2-3 years of serious training, and can make a normie become above average (aka high tier normie), which can allow you to hookup with lots of average looking women easily with very little effort with dating apps, in bars and in clubs.

If you want to learn how to do this, go here:

Dude, normie is not a good thing nowadays. Jfl
Also, im working out since months

Dude, normie is not a good thing nowadays. Jfl
Also, im working out since months
Show pics of your physique.

Also, how much do you lift for the bench press, squat, deadlift, overhead press, row, pull up, curl and tricep extension?

Show pics of your physique.

Also, how much do you lift for the bench press, squat, deadlift, overhead press, row, pull up, curl and tricep extension?

I have only this rn

Ok, looks like the body cope is came to an end at least lol

You mog both of them
Yeah that's not the point tho'. I dont have to fuck them lol

But thanks