What race can blacks LTR?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This is one thing I’ve always wondered about. Blacks have a HEAVY LTR falio (one of the highest out of all races) due to women not wanting the societal stigma that is around being seen as a “mud shark” or “night rider” or “coalburner”.

Blacks can ofc secure a ONS with any race if they look good enough and have decent enough stats but what can a black LTR? I don’t like slaying, it’s not what I want. I want a GF that I can settle with for the long term. What would be on the table for me after I looksmaxxed? (Lets say I looksmax to 5 PSL facially)

@Dante1
@EthnicelAscension
@LordNorwood
@Catawampus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3526
Black and white women tbh.

Seeing a black man with a woman that isn't black or white is incredibly rare.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4310 and Blackout.xl
Date ur own race

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and john2
Latinas, Mulattas, other Black chicks, there are plenty of white girls who embrace the mudshark title, but you wouldn't like them, they're degenerate anyways.

Your best bet is probably Ethnics/Latinas/Other Blacks tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 3526
white girls
according to stats most common interracial marriages are between black men and white women
The most common interracial offspring are mulatto.However there are stories of white women wanting their mulatto kids to have white wife so there lineage doesn't change from white

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, EthnicelAscension and Blackout.xl
white girls
according to stats most common interracial marriages are between black men and white women
The most common interracial offspring are mulatto.However there are stories of white women wanting their mulatto kids to have white wife so there lineage doesn't change from white
Yeah my mum is mulatto and wants me to marry white

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
However there are stories of white women wanting their mulatto kids to have white wife so there lineage doesn't change from white

gnJVisS.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Blackout.xl
It's always race matching that works IRL.

It removes cultural barriers on a marital level too, so that the couple can relate to each other in an LTR.

Curries with curries, asians with asians, whites with whites and blacks with blacks, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Date ur own race
I like black girls but so many in my city are degenerate in their behaviour. They act like thugs and will cheat/move around with niggas while you and her are dating
It's always race matching that works IRL.

It removes cultural barriers on a marital level too, so that the couple can relate to each other in an LTR.

Curries with curries, asians with asians, whites with whites and blacks with blacks, etc.
Indeed
Latinas, Mulattas, other Black chicks, there are plenty of white girls who embrace the mudshark title, but you wouldn't like them, they're degenerate anyways.

Your best bet is probably Ethnics/Latinas/Other Blacks tbh.
Next to no Latinas up here in Toronto. I’ve known like 5 Latinas max and they Were mostly white Latinas who dated their own race or went white

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2
black women or maybe white women

Any race, they just have to find you attractive and like your values.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
no one

• +1
Lightskin girls are great

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1546
blacks, latinas, and whites pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Zeta ascended
Whites, blacks, mixed race girls and Latinos. This what we have going for us

• +1
White, black, Asian and MENA.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back