What shall we do together ?...

Future Arablite

Future Arablite

Gold
What things shall i do with my future gals and slays, besides sex ?

I already have certain ideas of my own but would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

What things and adventures should every youngster generally speaking embark on and accomplish in his teens/20s in regards to girls and friends, to qualify as having not wasted our youth ?

Write as you see fit.

just do whatever you feel like doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Do whatever this guy does.

u can rope tbh

You shall tell them to fuck off once you're done busting nuts.

Yes but problem is arab food takes a long time to cook and these white gals are usually lazy and opt for fast food like Mcdonuldz
Okay, it's very easy Abdullah, tell them to cook it after you're done busting, then after eating the kebabs, tell them to fuck off.:)

Okay, it's very easy Abdullah, tell them to cook it after you're done busting, then after eating the kebabs, tell them to fuck off.:)

My name is not Abdullah, in fact it is Abdulkabab ibn batatis al majnun
Don't you dare insult me!

I already have certain ideas of my own but would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

What things and adventures should every youngster generally speaking embark on and accomplish in his teens/20s in regards to girls and friends, to qualify as having not wasted our youth ?

Write as you see fit.
Get married, have 10 children, move into a tiny cramped home, put a white-picket fence around, eventually stop having sex, argue 20 times a day about having to pay bills, beat your children, tell them all you were just kidding & leave them at 30.

Get married, have 10 children, move into a tiny cramped home, put a white-picket fence around, eventually stop having sex, argue 20 times a day about having to pay bills, beat your children, tell them all you were just kidding & leave them at 30.

This is a recipe for insanity lmao

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie

Write as you see fit.
go to festivals and dance like a sickkunt

go to festivals and dance like a sickkunt

Many festivals nowadays include many bluepilled and shitty songs like that stupid solo song that ruined my whole summer. How do you learn how to dance ? I'm miserable at it ngl

I mainly like Imagine Dragons, Onerepublic and XXXTentacion.

Many festivals nowadays include many bluepilled and shitty songs like that stupid solo song that ruined my whole summer. How do you learn how to dance ? I'm miserable at it ngl

I mainly like Imagine Dragons, Onerepublic and XXXTentacion.
edm

Imo (and what I want) going places, movies, dinners etc. Binge watching tv series together, smoking weed together, bathing together, sleeping together etc

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Imo (and what I want) going places, movies, dinners etc. Binge watching tv series together, smoking weed together, bathing together, sleeping together etc

I agree with you on all of them except the weed, my indian brother.

Do you have any suggestions in regards to special movements or things to do together such as sleeping under a dark sky with the moon shining bright on our faces and/or sleeping under sunset ?

I'm looking towards very special things to do and they need to be unforgettable habibi

I agree with you on all of them except the weed, my indian brother.

Do you have any suggestions in regards to special movements or things to do together such as sleeping under a dark sky with the moon shining bright on our faces and/or sleeping under sunset ?

I'm looking towards very special things to do and they need to be unforgettable habibi

Some other thing that I can think of are: Long drive in the rain, going to exotic locations and living in exotic places/hotels. But
all these things will become boring at one point if you're doing them with the same girl. People who believe in the soul mate/true love etc idea might not like this but in order to make the most out of these experience you need different partners. That is the real deal. Every girl is unique and that would result in a different unique experience.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite