What should i buy first?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
So i'm 17 so i can't get a job and because of that i got a limited budget on what i can buy for now. I got the following choices:

Vitamin C serum

Charcoal based peel off mask and charcoal based cleanser

Eyelash curler (i got long eyelashes but they aren't curled or straight at all, they fall down fucking my pfl up and also my eyes in general)

Dermaroller or other device to massage the skin so it looks better (idk if it's legit tho) . But i'm not really familiar with dermarollers and how to use them etc and a routine

make your own vitamin c serum its dirt cheap and easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
make your own vitamin c serum its dirt cheap and easy
how ? Pour orange juice into water :lul: ? Is it as effective as the other ones?

how ? Pour orange juice into water :lul: ? Is it as effective as the other ones?

its the same shit but if you buy it premade you pay like 1000% markup

google diy vitamin c serum

• +1
So i'm 17 so i can't get a job and because of that i got a limited budget on what i can buy for now. I got the following choices:

Vitamin C serum

Charcoal based peel off mask and charcoal based cleanser

Eyelash curler (i got long eyelashes but they aren't curled or straight at all, they fall down fucking my pfl up and also my eyes in general)

Dermaroller or other device to massage the skin so it looks better (idk if it's legit tho) . But i'm not really familiar with dermarollers and how to use them etc and a routine
All of the above

• +1
why you cannot get a job?