what should i change my name to?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
im probably going to change my name after i graduate uni

anyone know wht i shud change it to? Im indian so im guessing its best if i change it to a name that doesnt sound indian?

i wouldnt in this situiation if my stupid piece of shit retard parents werent on drugs when they named me.

Massive cope

Go all out and name yourself Abdhul "I love Pakistan" Amadilabalajad IV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Aids!
No name for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, heroinfather, kobecel and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
i was larping with those threads btw

im surprised you havent figured it out yet

She will never be yours. You can only buy her dirty socks and underwear that she has worn for 3 days.

she will never be yours either u dyel ethnic
You're really funny. I hope you are throwing out 'dyel' meaninglessly. If there's one thing I have good going for me, it's my frame and height... Jfl.
Would reject me irl
I never seen you, so I cannot say

You're really funny. I hope you are throwing out 'dyel' meaninglessly. If there's one thing I have good going for me, it's my frame and height... Jfl.
ur dyel af and ur on roids bro, u gget mogged by homeless niggs jfl.

ur hieght and frame isnt even all that good jfl, wtf r u on?

ur dyel af and ur on roids bro, u gget mogged by homeless niggs jfl.

ur hieght and frame isnt even all that good jfl, wtf r u on?
??????? Keep coping. You're basing this off one photo of me with a bloated stomach from roids water retention... You ugly ethnic. You'll never be a single bit of white. Keep praying for race change surgery. You might have more muscle than me, but you look like a gross barbarian.

she will never be yours either u dyel ethnic
I swear
Stop putting her on this pedestal like her involvement would make someone's life better

??????? Keep coping. You're basing this off one photo of me with a bloated stomach from roids water retention... You ugly ethnic. You'll never be a single bit of white. Keep praying for race change surgery. You might have more muscle than me, but you look like a gross barbarian.
why are you calling me a ugly ethnic when your an ugly ethnic yourself jfl, u literally look homeless lmfao even with that face app filer.

your body is legit fucking disgusting bro, and considering ur on roids, thats just embarrasing ngl. i would rope imo if i were u

Last edited:
why are you calling me a ugly ethnic when your an ugly ethnic yourself jfl, u literally look homeless lmfao even with that face app filer.

your body legit fucking disgusting bro, and considering ur on roids, thats just embarrasing ngl. i would rope imo if i were u
I'm ethnic, but I'm average. Jfl at my height not being "all that" (6'2, you cuck, everyone on this forums cries to be 6'2) I could pass for eastern european, southern European, or according to your fellow Muslim buddies, native American. You look straight-up like a suicide bomber, boyo. Anyone would assume you're middle eastern or Indian.

I'm ethnic, but I'm average. Jfl at my height not being "all that" (6'2, you cuck, everyone on this forums cries to be 6'2) I could pass for eastern european, southern European, or according to your fellow Muslim buddies, native American. You look straight-up like a suicide bomber, boyo. Anyone would assume you're middle eastern or Indian.

lmao keep coping with ur hieght, and jfl thinking ur average, ur a 4/10 ugly deathnikk lmfao

u legit look indian and homeless bro, and lol at u not making any gainz on roids, tht further proves ur prolyl indian jfl

lmao keep coping with ur hieght, and jfl thinking ur average, ur a 4/10 ugly deathnikk lmfao

View attachment 47131

u legit look indian and homeless bro, and lol at u not making any gainz on roids, tht further proves ur prolyl indian jfl
Yes, use that picture from like February.
Indians don't fucking look like that. Stop your cope

Indians looks like the barb in that photo

If you don't make it Chad you're a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
doesnt change the fact ur on roids and ur making 0 gainz

and tht vid is from 2017
Gains aren't what I expected, that's for sure. I should've ran dianobol and volume training from the beginning. I also didn't make reference to the date of the video. I used it to indicate how ethnic you are compared to me, jfl.

Gains aren't what I expected, that's for sure. I should've ran dianobol and volume training from the beginning. I also didn't make reference to the date of the video. I used it to indicate how ethnic you are compared to me, jfl.

doesnt matter whos more ethnic then the other, were both subhuman ethnics

its not really a dick measuring contest, i never said i was better looking at you, im just calling u ugly, thats all.

doesnt matter whos more ethnic then the other, were both subhuman ethnics

its not really a dick measuring contest, i never said i was better looking at you, im just calling u ugly, thats all.
Fair enough.