What should I cook my meals with for better nutrient absorption?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I have thought about getting GHEE, butter, lard or cold-pressed coconut oil to cook my foods (especially meat and fish), because at home we use pure soybean oil to cook and it has hundreds of grams of trans fat which today it disgust me ASF.

In addition to a shorter cooking-time so as not to remove as many nutrients from my food, what should I cook with?

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 2969 and Sir Galachad
just steam veggies

• Hmm...
Reactions: ascension!
organic lard or coconut oil

for low temp can use organic olive oil sometimes

air fryer
How to convince my parents to get lard? I don't know why they think it's bad, JFL

I was about to order this:
Screenshot 20221017 160741

Screenshot 20221017 160802

Nigga, I know. After checking for the first time what we cook with and the nutritional content, I was grossed out.

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is pretty good, butter too

• +1
All of the ones you listed are fine, use the ones that you can get the best quality of. Not the end of the world if you can't get lard. You can use beef tallow or a different animal fat.

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
How to convince my parents to get lard?
boomers can't be convinced of anything. they die and get replaced by a better generation with less brain damage due to lead poisoning
I don't know why they think it's bad, JFL
jewish brainwashing. fats make you fat didn't you know :soy: better eat this heart healthy margarine to stay in top shape :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
lard coconut oil is far to strong for most foods

• +1
boomers can't be convinced of anything. they die and get replaced by a better generation with less brain damage due to lead poisoning

jewish brainwashing. fats make you fat didn't you know :soy: better eat this heart healthy margarine to stay in top shape :soy:
LMAOOOO

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
All of the ones you listed are fine, use the ones that you can get the best quality of. Not the end of the world if you can't get lard. You can use beef tallow or a different animal fat.
In what kind of stores/factories/farms could I get quality organic meat (without antibiotics or hormones) and good quality lard and butter?

Lard is based. I've been using LURPAK butter but that's kinda trash

• +1
I have thought about getting GHEE, butter, lard or cold-pressed coconut oil to cook my foods (especially meat and fish), because at home we use pure soybean oil to cook and it has hundreds of grams of trans fat which today it disgust me ASF.

In addition to a shorter cooking-time so as not to remove as many nutrients from my food, what should I cook with?
I use butter for literally everything

I love butter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19064 and ascension!
God bless butter

• +1
In what kind of stores/factories/farms could I get quality organic meat (without antibiotics or hormones) and good quality lard and butter?
A local farm that's all natural and has grass fed cows. You can also ask for grass fed meat at a butcher section in a super market. There's also websites that ship high quality meat to your house.

A local farm that's all natural and has grass fed cows. You can also ask for grass fed meat at a butcher section in a super market. There's also websites that ship high quality meat to your house.
I use butter for literally everything

I love butter
Lard is based. I've been using LURPAK butter but that's kinda trash
lard coconut oil is far to strong for most foods

Yes, consoom grass fed butter and lard. spend all your disposable income on HEALTHY FOOD. HAHAHAHA.
lol retards

• Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Eat your money lol trust me its for your health. waste your money on beef tallow and butter