What should I do going forward as a subhuman?

L

Lebgfinal

User
I'm very ugly and I'm wondering what should I do going forward... Accept my fate? Try to looksmax but going nowhere?
Thanks for insighful feedback for helping me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
dont lose hope bhai, surgerymaxx and gymmaxx to the best of your abilities.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, rand anon, IndraBC and 1 other person
I'm very ugly and I'm wondering what should I do going forward... Accept my fate? Try to looksmax but going nowhere?
stop softmaxxing. go for hardmaxxing. get surgeries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 29167 and Gaygymmaxx
No pic no care

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: icedancer and thecel
stop softmaxxing. go for hardmaxxing. get surgeries.
I asked before but no one told me surgery advice apart of smaller nose and bigger mouth but it doesnt help me and people say I need to softmaxx and i look like a basement dweller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I thought you guys knew how I looked like, I posted my face before
U need to do skincare, new haircut, more sleep and water, lose more fat

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 29167
LDAR

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29167
LDAR if you're anything like me but most likely another bdd mentalcel

IMG 0341
PXL 20230518 143058583

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AscensionCel, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
fix your skin and stop looking like a basement dweller, aka get a haircut

That depends on your goals and personal definition of contentedness

LITERALLY SO FUCKING EASY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST ORDER ACCUTANE FROM YOUR DERMATOLOGIST OR IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE https://hunterpharm.net/product/accutane-20mg-60-caps/ GET A HAIRCUT AND LOSE WEIGHT AND YOU'LL BE FINE. MEANWHILE I NEED A NOSE JOB (2-4K) GENIO (10K) LIP LIFT (2-3K) ALL JUST TO BARELY BE A MTN AT BEST.

That depends on your goals and personal definition of contentedness
Get a girlfriend (4-5/10), i dont have much standard

• +1
Post pic so users on here can ridicule your appearance.

Get a girlfriend (4-5/10), i dont have much standard
So there's a clear discrepancy between your expectations and reality. What bothers you more - not having a girlfriend or being ugly (your words, as I don't know what you look like)?

So there's a clear discrepancy between your expectations and reality. What bothers you more - not having a girlfriend or being ugly (your words, as I don't know what you look like)?
I posted my face before, yes being ugly bother me because it makes me feel inferior, but if I had a girlfriend I would most likely not have these thought since it would mean i would be attractive enough for a relationship, my goal is not to appeal to every female or autist on this website, just to be able to be loved by someone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and rand anon
I posted my face before, yes being ugly bother me because it makes me feel inferior, but if I had a girlfriend I would most likely not have these thought since it would mean i would be attractive enough for a relationship, my goal is not to appeal to every female or autist on this website, just to be able to be loved by someone
There's a fundamental flaw in your theory. You're always gonna be mentally and emotionally unstable if your self-perception is dependent on someone else's approval. A much better option is working towards self-sufficiency, at least imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, rand anon and Deleted member 15468
haven't seen ur face but softmaxx, leanmaxx, then get surgeries if it isn't enough

you need to clear up your skin and get leaner at first it'll make big differences but you have some pretty fixable falios, if you want hardmaxxing advice dm

you need to clear up your skin and get leaner at first it'll make big differences but you have some pretty fixable falios, if you want hardmaxxing advice dm
wtf is hardmaxxing

• +1
Get a bmw

Seek professional help.

Simply put, unless you are one of the rares, which ironically, and people don't get this, MOST people are average in appearance, and that's fine, truly "ugly" people are rare. Problem is, we promote insane levels of competition because, and this is key, EVERY aspect of this nonsense pertains to putting money in the pockets of others. This would all be fine if we were robots because we couldn't be negatively impacted by it but we aren't thus, you get what you see in this forum. Everyone looking to be better than the next in some form, when we are really here because we are sad and scared, if we all came together to foster a positive community, where we genuinely cared for one another, we would all create better outcomes.

Yeah, I know, TLDR, jokes, w/e, you all know this to be true. Not one person here is "normal". We all need professional help, and guess what, we still have to put money into pockets for that. Truly, capitalism is the real representation of evil, a system which makes no consideration for the sentient cogs that keep it going. The level of brutality it promotes is a thing of wonder, when you consider that IT BLEEDS ONTO EVERY FACET OF LIFE. Amazing.
--------------------------------------------------------

And I'm saying this as a legit chadlite, bro, I don't have problems with attracting women at all, NONE, I was born attractive. But it did nothing for me because I was bullied 24/7 by haters, and adult women took sexual advantage of me. So I'm incredibly mentally stunted, I just pretend to act normal IRL but all the women eventually find out I'm a weirdo and then they are out. So what do my looks get me? I could give you my looks glady if your life would lead to any bit of happiness in my life. The ONLY thing that has prevented me from killing myself is my looks, so imagine how sad that is. I'm going to get real help eventually, I will report back on the gains, but NO ONE HERE IS MENTALLY HEALTHY, that should be clear.

I wish I was born normal, average appearance, no molestation, no bullying, and a mother that showed genuine love once in my life. My mother got with a legit chad who cheated on her 24/7 and doesn't give a fuck about anything but himself, as a result, her depression just led to ignoring her children. So it's crazy seeing guys even promoting being some chad with no regard in the world, most of us suffer a lot, yet we dish it out to others. WTF is that? It's hurt of course, but fuck, we need to wake up, and fast.

Good luck bro, serious, you can send me a pic of yourself if you want, I bet you aren't even ugly like you think you are, you just never received the kindness that your deserve as an innocent human being. I really do hope my comment helps someone out there, lurkers or w/e, it's okay to be vulnerable, you gain nothing being tough, trust me. I am a fucking loser, but I will try to fix it.

I envy the fuck out of normal people, normal looking people in normal relationships, with a normal family. When I tell you I would kill a man for that life, sadly, I truly would.

I'm pathetic.

Seek professional help.

Simply put, unless you are one of the rares, which ironically, and people don't get this, MOST people are average in appearance, and that's fine, truly "ugly" people are rare. Problem is, we promote insane levels of competition because, and this is key, EVERY aspect of this nonsense pertains to putting money in the pockets of others. This would all be fine if we were robots because we couldn't be negatively impacted by it but we aren't thus, you get what you see in this forum. Everyone looking to be better than the next in some form, when we are really here because we are sad and scared, if we all came together to foster a positive community, where we genuinely cared for one another, we would all create better outcomes.

Yeah, I know, TLDR, jokes, w/e, you all know this to be true. Not one person here is "normal". We all need professional help, and guess what, we still have to put money into pockets for that. Truly, capitalism is the real representation of evil, a system which makes no consideration for the sentient cogs that keep it going. The level of brutality it promotes is a thing of wonder, when you consider that IT BLEEDS ONTO EVERY FACET OF LIFE. Amazing.

And I'm saying this as a legit chadlite, bro, I don't have problems with attracting women at all, NONE, I was born attractive. But it did nothing for me because I was bullied 24/7 by haters, and adult women took sexual advantage of me. So I'm incredibly mentally stunted, I just pretend to act normal IRL but all the women eventually find out I'm a weirdo and then they are out. So what do my looks get me? I could give you my looks glady if your life would lead to any bit of happiness in my life. The ONLY thing that has prevented me from killing myself is my looks, so imagine how sad that is. I'm going to get real help eventually, I will report back on the gains, but NO ONE HERE IS MENTALLY HEALTHY, that should be clear.

I wish I was born normal, average appearance, no molestation, no bullying, and a mother that showed genuine love once in my life. My mother got with a legit chad who cheated on her 24/7 and doesn't give a fuck about anything but himself, as a result, her depression just led to ignoring her children. So it's crazy seeing guys even promoting being some chad with no regard in the world, most of us suffer a lot, yet we dish it out to others. WTF is that? It's hurt of course, but fuck, we need to wake up, and fast.

Good luck bro, serious, you can send me a pic of yourself if you want, I bet you aren't even ugly like you think you are, you just never received the kindness that your deserve as an innocent human being. I really do hope my comment helps someone out there, lurkers or w/e, it's okay to be vulnerable, you gain nothing being tough, trust me. I am a fucking loser, but I will try to fix it.
Is this a copypasta or real

• +1
I had a spirling bout, lost my wallet and legit thought about ending myself over that tonight. Should speak to my mental state, are you going to go for my throat, OP? Wouldn't surprise me at this point.

I had a spirling bout, lost my wallet and legit thought about ending myself over that tonight. Should speak to my mental state, are you going to go for my throat, OP? Wouldn't surprise me at this point.
fuck you chad

• +1
fuck you chad
:lul:

Bro, I have never had love, dead serious. You are so goofy to think being good looking is some win. Women only approach me because of my looks, they don't care about me, the moment they learn about my life they are gone, or they use me for sex. I have been USED since I was a child. But yeah, fuck me though, as fucked as it sounds, I used to think ugly people, or people born less attractive, were just bad people and their ugliness inside worked its way to the surface. It's just genetics though, some environment. But placing value on that is fucked.

:lul:

Bro, I have never had love, dead serious. You are so goofy to think being good looking is some win. Women only approach me because of my looks, they don't care about me, the moment they learn about my life they are gone, or they use me for sex. I have been USED since I was a child. But yeah, fuck me though, as fucked as it sounds, I used to think ugly people, or people born less attractive, were just bad people and their ugliness inside worked its way to the surface. It's just genetics though, some environment. But placing value on that is fucked.
i dont fucking care about you, at least you arent ugly

• +1
I used to think ugly people, or people born less attractive, were just bad people and their ugliness inside worked its way to the surface.

And this is dumb, I realize attractive people come off as happy because they get treated better, of course "ugly" people would be miserable if they get treated like shit and seen as invisible 24/7. I have too much empathy to be as mean as I think I want to be, but that meanness is just a cope against all the mean shit I wasn't able to control as a child.

Look dude, truth is no one gives a fuck about u so stop looking for everyone for ur sob stories REMEMBER u only live “Once” so if this only life u have u wana self pity then go ahead.

not everyone will succeed in life because not everyone has the determination to keep pushing through and take the motto “ ASCENSION OR DE” to the Teeth

i dont fucking care about you, at least you arent ugly

Seriously, I hope you get help. Even better if you come back here and as an example steer some other people in the right direction. I won't be toxic in response, I'm done with toxicity.

Look dude, truth is no one gives a fuck about u so stop looking for everyone for ur sob stories REMEMBER u only live “Once” so if this only life u have u wana self pity then go ahead.

not everyone will succeed in life because not everyone has the determination to keep pushing through and take the motto “ ASCENSION OR DE” to the Teeth
fuck you bluepilled faggot

• +1

I care for the OP, I know that empath stuff is cope, but it's sad seeing how miserable most people are. I wish I could just fix it for them so they wouldn't go on hurting others.

fuck you bluepilled faggot
If that’s ur attitude towards life go to .is where u can cry like a cuck and instead of improving what u got go die

when i think about my happiest mment in life, it has nothing to do with girls or looksmaxing.

W reply

• +1
Reactions: subswork
If that’s ur attitude towards life go to .is where u can cry like a cuck and instead of improving what u got go die
i thought you guys were blackpilled, improving has no point if you dont have a good base like me

• +1
i thought you guys were blackpilled, improving has no point if you dont have a good base like me
Then what do you want? I'm telling you that your brain isn't functioning properly. People "uglier" than you are living fulfied lives. Ironically, you are denying the "blackpill", you are not as attractive as you want, surgery is cope for the most part, I would never let anyone cut my face. So what else? You have to improve your outlook, there is nothing else to do.

• +1
Reactions: subswork