What surgeries do I need? (Pics) GTFH

A

addman16

Iron
Trying to acend and my shit curry genes don't help.

Im getting a hair transplant soon.

What bothers me most is literally not having a jaw in my profile view. I can't tell if it's fat or lose skin or recessed lower and upper jaws.

I know I could lose some fat but it is hard staying motivated when you see what you look like in the mirror.

I'm seeing a oral surgeon to see if I'm a candidate for jaw surgery. I have tmj clicking and what not and have head CT scan done so hopefully he can look at the files etc.

From my front view you can see my nose is twisted to one side and my mouth is off center as well.

What do I need to do to not look like shit

Attachments

• 2922DE73-2AAB-4DC5-ACE1-BCA405EBD443.jpeg
    2922DE73-2AAB-4DC5-ACE1-BCA405EBD443.jpeg
    528.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 897F04BD-FD48-4E09-B897-6E659091E308.jpeg
    897F04BD-FD48-4E09-B897-6E659091E308.jpeg
    534.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vain786 and LightSkinNoob
06240AB9 4F9A 4221 8F96 9E28029066F9

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, copemaxxeer, Blackgymmax and 2 others
you are old its over

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
We don't help normies ascend, fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6764
age transplant.

you are old its over
this tbh - or atleast you look old

actual age doesnt matter

You need to fix your skin first and foremost- start using retin A id youre not already

Botox will probably take a few years off your face too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deprived, CometDragon and 4 others
Genioplasty if your bite is okay and rhino I suppose.
Lose facial bloat. Skinmax cos your skin looks like it got raped, pillaged and desecrated.
Research about rebuilding lost collagen esp.
Bruh why cover your eye area. It most likely should be your main concern since you're Indian.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and addman16
just give up ur literally currycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

What bothers me most is literally not having a jaw in my profile view. I can't tell if it's fat or lose skin or recessed lower and upper jaws.

I know I could lose some fat but it is hard staying motivated when you see what you look like in the mirror.

I'm seeing a oral surgeon to see if I'm a candidate for jaw surgery. I have tmj clicking and what not and have head CT scan done so hopefully he can look at the files etc.

From my front view you can see my nose is twisted to one side and my mouth is off center as well.

ug;y + old + currycel
focus on making moeny

u dont seem to be norwooding why hair transplant?

rather safe the money and get bimax to fix ur recession.

after bimax u can think about rhino and gymcelling snd ull be good

edit: can also think about lipo for neck and some kind of chin surgery (genio maybe)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: addman16
curry + old. why should we help a rapist looksmax?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and LightSkinNoob
u dont seem to be norwooding why hair transplant?

rather safe the money and get bimax to fix ur recession.

after bimax u can think about rhino and gymcelling snd ull be good
If you're gonna get bimax, u should also get infra + malar + paranasal implants as your upper maxilla would still be recessed after it and u gonna look monkeymaxxed. :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and addman16
If you're gonna get bimax, u should also get infra + malar + paranasal implants as your upper maxilla would still be recessed after it and u gonna look monkeymaxxed. :feelsthink:
his upper maxilla doesnt appear to be that recessed tbh. look at the nose and upper lip. its mainly his chin but even that isnt super recessed, its mainly the fat/skin under it giving the impression

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and fruitgunpop
So what should I get in order of importance?

Looks like skin and collagen first
While losing body fat

What about jaw implants vs chin lipo and neck lift, mid face lift

his upper maxilla doesnt appear to be that recessed tbh. look at the nose and upper lip. its mainly his chin but even that isnt super recessed, its mainly the fat/skin under it giving the impression
I agree completely. He has pretty okay forward growth, good enough that it wouldn't be the first thing I would spend money on atleast.

He either needs to leanmax, or get under chin liposuction if he can't leanmax, that would improve his side profile way more than bimax would. Everyone is saying he's too old but I think that depends on the type of girl he's going for not everyone want JB.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, buflek and addman16
I agree completely. He has pretty okay forward growth, good enough that it wouldn't be the first thing I would spend money on atleast.

He either needs to leanmax, or get under chin liposuction if he can't leanmax, that would improve his side profile way more than bimax would. Everyone is saying he's too old but I think that depends on the type of girl he's going for not everyone want JB.
Well I'm 36 years old and finally have money to actually looksmax. That's the damn problem when your young you're broke and can't get anything fixed

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and buflek

Why does my nose and mouth look like they are pulling to my right side in the front profile pic? Like what could be the underlying issue?

Well I'm 36 years old and finally have money to actually looksmax. That's the damn problem when your young you're broke and can't get anything fixed
Yeah man I understand. Just remember 90% of this fourm is under the age of 20.

36 isn't THAT old. You can improve a lot. Get lean (maybe you could get TRT), get that hair transplant, get a skincare routine and you will be up atleast an extra 1-2 points out of 10

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, mvp2v1, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
Why does my nose and mouth look like they are pulling to my right side in the front profile pic? Like what could be the underlying issue?
its not very noticable. asymmetry can have many causes ranging from uneven bones (sleeping on one side) to biting issues (teeth crooked) to muscle inbalance (chewing when eating on one side)

• +1
Reactions: CometDragon and addman16
This isn't going to make you feel good but it's probably just natural asymmetries, or you have a jaw malocclusion - might want to consult an oral maxillofacial surgeon, maybe one that does rhinoplasty aswell. Do you sleep on one side of you face? It sounds BS but sleeping on one side of your face slightly ages it after many years.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and addman16
Yeah man I understand. Just remember 90% of this fourm is under the age of 20.

36 isn't THAT old. You can improve a lot. Get lean (maybe you could get TRT), get that hair transplant, get a skincare routine and you will be up atleast an extra 1-2 points out of 10
What's crazy is that it never changes. I was at a nightclub in a big city, my age group but you still see attractive people living a separate life, enjoying sexual freedom that you could only watch. Would be nice to see what it feels like to be a "Chad" even for a day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vain786 and CometDragon
This isn't going to make you feel good but it's probably just natural asymmetries, or you have a jaw malocclusion - might want to consult an oral maxillofacial surgeon, maybe one that does rhinoplasty aswell. Do you sleep on one side of you face? It sounds BS but sleeping on one side of your face slightly ages it after many years.
Yeah I totally do sleep on one side and I'm seeing a dentist because I get tmj pain from biting down on my right side to the point of wearing out my teeth

Yeah I totally do sleep on one side and I'm seeing a dentist because I get tmj pain from biting down on my right side to the point of wearing out my teeth
Oh shit well yeah thats great news actually. That asymmetry could be completely fixable. Most people just aren't able to fix that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: addman16
Oh shit well yeah thats great news actually. That asymmetry could be completely fixable. Most people just aren't able to fix that stuff.
Thanks man. Didn't expect to get such great answers and sense of hope

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Did you ever mew? My dumbass coped by mewing and bad posture led me to asymmetrically force pressure on my palate on one side therefore one is more developed than the other and could’ve led to my uneven bite I have the same asymmetry as you.

U need to lower your body fat and fix your nose before anything else, if you dont fix those two things dont even bother trying to fix anything else.

Your nose literally breaks off all the harmony on your face, it's assymetrical and have deformities. Thats a shit tier nose, its your biggest failo.

1 - Fix nose

2 - lose weight

3 - recover the density on NW1 area through transplants, start finasteride

4 - improve skin; retin A and skin treatments like one session of co2 lasers every 6 months

Also we cant access if your eye area is good or bad, this is also crucial to determine what can be done after u fix what i mentioned.

If you have the urge and will to fix what i mentioned, u can think of genio at the end although it wont give you much of real and objetive improvement in looks. Your projection isnt the ideal but is decent already.

I just improved your nose and removed submental fat, also, lined the areas that will benefit from definition by losing fat and density on hairline

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
U need to lower your body fat and fix your nose before anything else, if you dont fix those two things dont even bother trying to fix anything else.

Your nose literally breaks off all the harmony on your face, it's assymetrical and have deformities. Thats a shit tier nose, its your biggest failo.

1 - Fix nose

2 - lose weight

3 - recover the density on NW1 area through transplants, start finasteride

4 - improve skin; retin A and skin treatments like one session of co2 lasers every 6 months

Also we cant access if your eye area is good or bad, this is also crucial to determine what can be done after u fix what i mentioned.

If you have the urge and will to fix what i mentioned, u can think of genio at the end although it wont give you much of real and objetive improvement in looks. Your projection isnt the ideal but is decent already.

I just improved your nose and removed submental fat, also, lined the areas that will benefit from definition by losing fat and density on hairline

View attachment 1819614View attachment 1819616
Op listen to this, best advice of all. And reveal eye area I'm sure that's the worst part

• +1
Reactions: stressftw