What surgery lowers the tip of the nose and removes the nostril show?

Hombremacho

Hombremacho

Iron
What surgery reduces my nostril show? Is there a surgery to point my nose lower? Everything I find on the internet puts the tip of the nose up and shows the nostrils.

My nose is normie tier. I went to the orthodontist and he told me that it is possible to fix my prognathism, as it is partly caused by the upper teeth backwards and the lower teeth with a slight gap, by aligning the teeth I will gain 2 mm and the rest by expansion 2 mm. I swore it was a lifefuel.

The thing changed to a nightmare. It turns out that the maxillary expansion will enlarge my nostrils sides. I don't know how much, but the point is I have my nose up slightly, if this increases my maxillary protraction will be higher and increase on the sides. I may not need nose job but I want to be prepared.

TL: DR: Nose tip up, slight show of the nostrils and increase sides and enlargement of the nose on the sides. How to fix it and place my nose more pointing straight? Neither downward nor upward.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
Rhino with cartilage graft

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Hombremacho
Rhino with a good expensive surgeon that knows what he's doing

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
i did this surgery… my nose was upturned, too small and with nostril show. (It was aesthetic, but highly feminine)

Doc took some cartilage from my ribs and increased nose size, while reduced significantly the exposure of nostrils.

• Love it
Reactions: Hombremacho