What Surgical Options are there to fix Eye area [Orbitals] other than implants?

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I've been lurking around the archive and BoB again but can't find any surgery advice for orbitals besides just implants, but I'm wondering if other surgical options such as an osteotomy would work as well because I'm vehemently against any fillers and would prefer not using any implants or unnatural foreign bodies being placed within the body of any kind.

Though my guess would be a combination of a lefort 3, zygo impants, browridge implant, + others I can't remember off the top of my head

And no I'm not just talking about muh under eye support muh infraorbitals

I want the whole thing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

I know it’s soft maxing but Botox could help lower eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Similar to fat pad

Blackpill The importance of fat pads: a "brow ridge" made entirely of fat and skin​

View attachment 893737

^ Me frauding brow ridge projection and low (lower than how high they actually are, I mean) supraorbitals with fat pads

Needless to say, bone-hooded eyes are superior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
but what about infra and medial orbital rim? What non implant based surgical options are there?
@thecel
@reptiles

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
I've been lurking around the archive and BoB again but can't find any surgery advice for orbitals besides just implants, but I'm wondering if other surgical options such as an osteotomy would work as well because I'm vehemently against any fillers and would prefer not using any implants or unnatural foreign bodies being placed within the body of any kind.

Though my guess would be a combination of a lefort 3, zygo impants, browridge implant, + others I can't remember off the top of my head

And no I'm not just talking about muh under eye support muh infraorbitals

I want the whole thing
View attachment 1387221View attachment 1387222View attachment 1387228View attachment 1387230
i would advice you to fix your jaw first , you're recessed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Which one?

I'm not gook

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
haha you are bro lol , i have really good memory , you are asain and you ranted abt how you cant get girls , you're fillipino if I'm not mistaken

• Hmm...
haha you are bro lol , i have really good memory , you are asain and you ranted abt how you cant get girls , you're fillipino if I'm not mistaken
JFL you mean this one?

Bro I reposted that from reddit

JFL you mean this one?

Bro I reposted that from reddit

oh yeah lol , my bad brah :)(y) sry

• JFL
Just get the Eppley mask bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
cause you said my bad and I was just saying no you're good/it's fine/don't worry about it

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
but mewing is legit have you seen my results its a 2-3 year transformation

• +1
Just get the Eppley mask bro
I'd prefer a technique not involving getting implants though, because implants don't fix the underlying problem like an osteotomy or lefort 3 or something imo and is like just gluing something onto it.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
but mewing is legit have you seen my results its a 2-3 year transformation
No show me

Most this forum thinks it's a meme/scam but I think there's some merit to it so long as you're still young enough to where the bones in your face haven't fully set in yet and your expectations aren't to unreasonable.

Then again there's Salludon's mewing thing so idk tbh.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
No show me

Most this forum thinks it's a meme/scam but I think there's some merit to it so long as you're still young enough to where the bones in your face haven't fully set in yet and your expectations aren't to unreasonable.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
gimme a minute ill also send you my bonemashing

No show me

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• Woah
Damn

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]