What the fuck is it about my jaw that makes me look so cucky cleanshaven

A

ArhraEldar

Iron
I can fraud it pretty well with a beard and look good thanks to other features and symmetry, but when I try to shave it all off like I did recently, holy fuck I look like a middle schooler, the front profile is okay but the side is JFC so neotenous fetus-mode engaged
In lookism terms what exactly is it that makes it look so cucked, and how easy is a fixed? Don't know anything about facial surgeries

Asdads
Asdas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
recessed chin, round chin, too much BF, short ramus, recessed zygo

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, ArhraEldar, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
I can fraud it pretty well with a beard and look good thanks to other features and symmetry, but when I try to shave it all off like I did recently, holy fuck I look like a middle schooler, the front profile is okay but the side is JFC so neotenous fetus-mode engaged
In lookism terms what exactly is it that makes it look so cucked, and how easy is a fixed? Don't know anything about facial surgeries

View attachment 2055055View attachment 2055056
Nigga asking why he looks cucked when he is 30% bf lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hmmf, Sigmapsycho, Fear and 6 others

View attachment 2055055View attachment 2055056
Your jaw is rounded. It is a highly feminine trait. The only PSL god who has the same is Delon.

But TBH it is not as bad. Your bigger problem is your large cheeks (not cheekbones). Try losing weight and doing masseter botox. See the results in 6 months. If you do not obtain the look you want, you might want the jawline filler, AND then also buccal fat removal. But IMO the procedure is risky, so i think it is better to live with chubby cheeks. Hollow cheeks are not such an insane halo IRL. It is great in photos, but IRL not impressive much tbh.

PS. you also tilting your head. If you still have fat under your chin when looking straight, and after losing weight, you might want to do lipo for it.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, poopoohead, ArhraEldar and 1 other person
Short ramus and downwards growth also rounded ish jaw as other pointed out
Lose weight ASAP

• +1
Reactions: ArhraEldar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back