What the gymcels still refuse to understand about what girls like jfl

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Girls like guys with "muscle" because often when you see a bodybuilder it's a dude with A GOOD MIDSECTION/MIDRIFF AREA & PROPORTIONSPILL/FRAME:

See this faggot above? I outlined EXACTLY what areas appeal most to women ... And anything I DID NOT DRAW ATTENTION TO IS COPE. FRAME/INSERTIONS/RATIOS > SIZE ALONE.

You don't need massive arms, hands, forearms, etc. to be appealing bodywise -- which is why TikToker faggots & such can be "hot" even if "skinny." Because what attracts isn't SIZE alone.

So muh retarded guys here and all around the world working out JUST DON'T GET IT ... The only reason they like "gymcel body" is when/IF the gymcel manages to get only these two/three things right for appeal:
tight/dry and flat midriff/torso area (to under pecs); shoulders/deltoid pop; and/or frame. So essentially girls like frame, proportions, etc. WAY MORE THAN OVERALL SIZE. So going for muh monster size is stupid ... Just go for PROPORTIONS mostly.

That is it. It's not the "whole package" of muscle ... That's retarded, homofags thinking working out every little muscle group is "optimal" for attraction when it's quite clearly obvious that ONLY A FEW SPECIFIC AREAS call attention to women/girls if they see it on a guy IRL or in pics. AKA you don't even need to be "big" at all: just follow what I say here because deep down you gymcel tards KNOW what's up -- just cope with muscles all over.

I EVEN WENT THROUGH THE EFFORT TO MORPH HIM SMALL AF IN MOSTLY ALL AREAS BESIDES THE ONE I HIGHLIGHTED, AND GUESS WHAT? HE STILL LOOKS GOOD EVEN IF I TAKE AWAY WELL OVER 15 LBS. OF LEAN, CONTRACTILE TISSUE FROM HIM AWAY FROM HIM BUT KEEP A FEW AREAS:

Even being "skinnier" after -- as long as he has that tight midriff/midsection & a normal amount of muscle all elsewhere I can bet you if you cleaned this after pic/morph up more and showed it side-by-side or even on its own GIRLS WILL LIKE IT THE SAME IF NOT MORE.

Muh roiders will blow up everyone and think it's "legit" when it's only SOME KEY AREAS that truly stand out, NONE OF WHICH REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE BIG ASS MUSCLES OVERALL.

Tagging any retards who take roids/have roided/pro roids & probably aren't aware:

@5.5psl @rdsky @6ft4 @CupOfCoffee @Blackgymmax @cmfanel @edodalic29 @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @slayer69 @goldpill @Kingkellz @KING REIDYZ @gymmaxedhorse

The only muscles you should give two fucks to bother with at all are shoulders and maybe lats -- that's it. Arms are cope ... Neck/traps are cope (just can't be tiny but no need to be big either). Legs are cope ... Just don't have chicken legs. It's all about that tight midriff + delts mostly & that's it.

Just know that you can do the same with the pic above/take any "big gymcel" guy & shrink 90% of his body with Photoshop or such & reveal that -- if you follow this simple formula of tight/small midriff + decent delts & frame/insertions -- then size overall is GILACOPE HOMOSEX.

So any guy bigger than my morph above, which is possibly natty for nearly any guy or merely low dose gear away from it at best, then you're sizemaxxing for faggot gaze/homosexual looks. Gay men like big, burly muscles ... Normal women/girls like good midriff + delts 99% only.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, Prince88, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
gymcels arent functioning humans the whey protein makes them retarded zombies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, Prince88, Allornothing and 6 others
its the tryptophan in the whey, its a precursor to serotonin , ray peat talks about this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and incel194012940
They like everything. Small waist big wide shoulders big arms chest ass etc. Youre just dyel if women havent commented about that stuff on u or fat

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: xean, Prince88, KING REIDYZ and 6 others
Gymcels are probably aware of it at this point and just workout for other men to get validation

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 20704
Girls like guys with "muscle" because often when you see a bodybuilder it's a dude with A GOOD MIDSECTION/MIDRIFF AREA & PROPORTIONSPILL:

View attachment 2151019

See this faggot above? I outlined EXACTLY what areas appeal most to women ... And anything I DID NOT DRAW ATTENTION TO IS COPE.

You don't need massive arms, hands, forearms, etc. to be appealing bodywise -- which is why TikToker faggots & such can be "hot" even if "skinny." Because what attracts isn't SIZE alone.

So muh retarded guys here and all around the world working out JUST DON'T GET IT ... The only reason they like "gymcel body" is when/IF the gymcel manages to get only these two/three things right for appeal:
tight/dry and flat midriff/torso area (to under pecs); shoulders/deltoid pop; and/or frame. So essentially girls like frame, proportions, etc. WAY MORE THAN OVERALL SIZE. So going for muh monster size is stupid ... Just go for PROPORTIONS mostly.

That is it. It's not the "whole package" of muscle ... That's retarded, homofags thinking working out every little muscle group is "optimal" for attraction when it's quite clearly obvious that ONLY A FEW SPECIFIC AREAS call attention to women/girls if they see it on a guy IRL or in pics. AKA you don't even need to be "big" at all: just follow what I say here because deep down you gymcel tards KNOW what's up -- just cope with muscles all over.

I EVEN WENT THROUGH THE EFFORT TO MORPH HIM SMALL AF IN MOSTLY ALL AREAS BESIDES THE ONE I HIGHLIGHTED, AND GUESS WHAT? HE STILL LOOKS GOOD EVEN IF I TAKE AWAY WELL OVER 15 LBS. OF LEAN, CONTRACTILE TISSUE FROM HIM AWAY FROM HIM BUT KEEP A FEW AREAS:

View attachment 2151026

Even being "skinnier" after -- as long as he has that tight midriff/midsection & a normal amount of muscle all elsewhere I can bet you if you cleaned this after pic/morph up more and showed it side-by-side or even on its own GIRLS WILL LIKE IT THE SAME IF NOT MORE.

Muh roiders will blow up everyone and think it's "legit" when it's only SOME KEY AREAS that truly stand out, NONE OF WHICH REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE BIG ASS MUSCLES OVERALL.

Tagging any retards who take roids/have roided/pro roids & probably aren't aware:

@5.5psl @rdsky @6ft4 @CupOfCoffee @Blackgymmax @cmfanel @edodalic29 @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @slayer69 @goldpill @Kingkellz @KING REIDYZ @gymmaxedhorse
Pic rel on left is ideal male body and proportions brutal part is it’s 90% genetics to have that structure the rest is moderate muscle mass with good leaness anything more is retarded male gaze gymcel cope
48C08107 7FBB 4E96 80D7 CB2CCBF5C279

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Yerico7, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
They like everything. Small waist big wide shoulders big arms chest ass etc. Youre just dyel if women havent commented about that stuff on u or fat

All you need is to be relatively lean or "tight" looking and delts ... That's it, minus frame/other shit & insertions which you can't change.

Girls like guys with "muscle" because often when you see a bodybuilder it's a dude with A GOOD MIDSECTION/MIDRIFF AREA & PROPORTIONSPILL/FRAME:

View attachment 2151019

See this faggot above? I outlined EXACTLY what areas appeal most to women ... And anything I DID NOT DRAW ATTENTION TO IS COPE. FRAME/INSERTIONS/RATIOS > SIZE ALONE.

View attachment 2151026

The only muscles you should give two fucks to bother with at all are shoulders and maybe lats -- that's it. Arms are cope ... Neck/traps are cope (just can't be tiny but no need to be big either). Legs are cope ... Just don't have chicken legs. It's all about that tight midriff + delts mostly & that's it.

Just know that you can do the same with the pic above/take any "big gymcel" guy & shrink 90% of his body with Photoshop or such & reveal that -- if you follow this simple formula of tight/small midriff + decent delts & frame/insertions -- then size overall is GILACOPE HOMOSEX.

So any guy bigger than my morph above, which is possibly natty for nearly any guy or merely low dose gear away from it at best, then you're sizemaxxing for faggot gaze/homosexual looks. Gay men like big, burly muscles ... Normal women/girls like good midriff + delts 99% only.
I didnt read a word but i notice everyone you tagged has ascended and mogs you while you did nothing but write a whole book

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, KING REIDYZ and Kingkellz
All you need is to be relatively lean or "tight" looking and delts ... That's it, minus frame/other shit & insertions which you can't change.
I guess it depends. I got the most body halo irl from older girls like 20+ when i was 210lbs moderately lean w huge arms etc. Being small and lean had me get hit on more by little girls and this was with a horrible face so i could tell what body type did what and that it wasnt face haloing. My goal is to be around thst size again w face

FS T17wWIAAa5Tg
E0ryl9FVkAA2pjm large

Garou and zombie man body = peak male body

View attachment 2151019

View attachment 2151026

We don’t care about girls lol

stop living for them

Pic rel on left is ideal male body and proportions brutal part is it’s 90% genetics to have that structure the rest is moderate muscle mass with good leaness anything more is retarded male gaze gymcel cope
View attachment 2151034
But men won’t respect and fear you with such body

nigga ur height starts with a 5 of course u don’t gymmaxx u absolute abomination

• JFL
Reactions: NattyMikeO

View attachment 2151019

View attachment 2151026

This

What a shit thread. Muscles will enhance your smv, all of them, ; chest/back/arms/legs/ass/shoulders. What are we supposed to do according to you? Diet and work only shoulders? Its a package, you would look retarded with big delts and no chest/back/arms.

Key is to stay lean and bulk in a slight surplus after going down to 8-12% bf. Very few people have the genetic potential to get ''too big''.
Any skinny dude would look better with an extra 20-40 lbs of muscle.

Not gonna save you if you ugly but otherwise it will help.

And you are fucking crazy if you think your morph looks any good, The proportion are atrocious, Any women would find his body disgusting.

Last edited: