What to do if your mother is a low iq immigrant?

Egyptian

Egyptian

Banned
I told her I needed her drivers license to cash out my $1200 in parlays but she asked for $500, I gave her $200 and told her I could’ve bought a drivers license off the dark web for $2 and needed that money to make more money (that money could’ve went into future parlays but she insisted the money the same night I won it) and even threatened to turn my phone off 😂😂 what a retard, how can I give you the money without WiFi? So I got to a point where I turned that $1000 into $4280 and wanted to go all in again to win $10k on stake because the app I used had a limit on how much it could payout and to avoid taxes. She said she wouldn’t use her DL/ID to pay for me crypto so I could buy bitcoin and deposit because of hackers. The 2 leg bet ended up winning and I ended up losing the money by gay 4-6 legs

Last edited:
When I asked for the $200 back the same night she powered off her phone and acted like it was dead and called the cops. Fucking neurotic retard

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
I told her I needed her drivers license to cash out my $1200 in parlays but she asked for $500, I gave her $200 and told her I could’ve bought a drivers license off the dark web for $2 and needed that money to make more money (that money could’ve went into future parlays but she insisted the money the same night I won it) and even threatened to turn my phone off 😂😂 what a retard, how can I give you the money without WiFi? So I got to a point where I turned that $1000 into $4280 and wanted to go all in again to win $10k on stake because the app I used had a limit on how much it could payout and to avoid taxes. She said she wouldn’t use her DL/ID to pay for me crypto so I could buy bitcoin and deposit because of hackers. The 2 leg bet ended up winning and I ended up losing the money by gay 4-6 legs

Shit thread shit being

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Calling your mother a low IQ immigrant? As a deathnik? Disgraceful. Respect your mother.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Shkreliii, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Calling your mother a low IQ immigrant? As a deathnik? Disgraceful. Respect your mother.
Sorry but it is true for my entire life she’s been

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Sorry but it is true for my entire life she’s been
Ahh, yes -- it can be frustrating, but she's one of the very few people to love you unconditionally. As insufferable as she can be, try to tolerate it. I assume you are Islamic as well, right? Mothers have a very respected place for us, so keep that in mind. You'll be fine, sir! :)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii, sub5c3l and Egyptian
You shouldn't look towards to women for adult advice.

1. Don't tell anyone how you make money

2. If you could've bought a license off dark web, you should've done it

From now on keep your moneymaxing a secret to keep away from leeches.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptian
Playing sports bets always is priced in terms odds, do you arbitrage?
Wytb I would’ve won $10k if my mother gave me her drivers license that day