What to do now? Need high iq orthotropicspilled users to review my plan

Thank you for this. This is kinda revolutionary for me tbh, I thought there is literally no way for any significant dental movement without severe issues to Dentoalveolar health and just general impossibility of this after the age 13 (16 max, dental movement in adults with tooth-borne expanders is RARE).
Seems similar to usage of cortipuncture to loosen the Midpalatal suture when doing MARPE.

Although I'm thinking of tooth-borne expanders and not braces, in adults braces; Invisilign sometimes work somewhat.
But can Corticomy with braces really be used to "expand" the dental arch as you said (for example to expand enough to create enough space for wisdom teeth)? New bone doesn't generate at that age simply with something like braces and space doesn't come out of nowhere (unless there is somehow alveolar bone being generated(?))
Growth hormone would improve tooth born expanders right?

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Do you have any pics that show progress?
Ye but I’m too lazy to go find my old pics with crooked teeth. I did get some small relapse but the top teeth which were very severe before have barely relapsed

• +1
Growth hormone would improve tooth born expanders right?
I think growth plates between face bones are among the first to close...

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Ye but I’m too lazy to go find my old pics with crooked teeth. I did get some small relapse but the top teeth which were very severe before have barely relapsed
Would be nice if ya found some time and showed, would appreciate that.

I think growth plates between face bones are among the first to close...
What? Lol thee are no growth plates in the skull only sutures and sutures don’t “fuse” until 70 or 80 years old

• Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and SoonToAscend
Thank you for this. This is kinda revolutionary for me tbh, I thought there is literally no way for any significant dental movement without severe issues to Dentoalveolar health and just general impossibility of this after the age 13 (16 max, dental movement in adults with tooth-borne expanders is RARE).
Seems similar to usage of cortipuncture to loosen the Midpalatal suture when doing MARPE.

Although I'm thinking of tooth-borne expanders and not braces, in adults braces; Invisilign sometimes work somewhat.
But can Corticomy with braces really be used to "expand" the dental arch as you said (for example to expand enough to create enough space for wisdom teeth)? New bone doesn't generate at that age simply with something like braces and space doesn't come out of nowhere (unless there is somehow alveolar bone being generated(?))
New bone generates even in adults with expansion without corticotomy, it just makes it faster, more "guaranteed" and allows for more movement. Alveolar bone softness is obviously temporary. Teeth do move, and if you check, for example, the great work forum, some adults were able to increase their intermolar width with classic expanders, used mostly for kids and teens. Invisalign or any other such aligners can be used for arch expansion/smile widening too. They can even be used with with corticotomy, although it's rare as patients generally are afraid of saw in their mouth and it requires strict compliance, because you need to change aligners more frequently.
Here is an article https://www.researchgate.net/public...xpansion_with_an_auxiliary_beta-titanium_arch about both upper and lower teeth arcs expansion using some appliance, and if you check x-rays, wisdom teeth on lower jaw were able to successfully grow out afterwards. But good luck finding any orthodontist who is open-minded enough to perform something similar. Wisdom teeth are removed in the most cases as some "unnecessary elements".
@mvp2v1 Sutures get hardened, that's why there are such things as MSE/MARPE/EASE. But bones such as mandible can grow the whole life, albeit very slow.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ChristianChad, SoonToAscend and 1 other person
What? Lol thee are no growth plates in the skull only sutures and sutures don’t “fuse” until 70 or 80 years old
LMAO WHAT????! No way, I thought facial development is done at like 16!!!

Sutures get hardened, that's why there are such things as MSE/MARPE/EASE. But bones such as mandible can grow the whole life, albeit very slow.
lifefuel lifefuel lifefuel lifefuel lifefuel lifefuel lifefuel lifefuel lifefuel lifefuel lifefuel

Midpalatal suture hardens at about age 17-18 usually, before that skeletal expansion of upper palate should be possible without surgical intervention and less likely to be with drawbacks which adults often have.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend and ChristianChad
No growth ends on average at 25, bones remodel forever. Something that is still not 100% clear to me though is exactly why mewing works.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7 and SoonToAscend
Midpalatal suture hardens at about age 17-18 usually, before that skeletal expansion of upper palate should be possible without surgical intervention and less likely to be with drawbacks which adults often have.
Would lowering estrogen slow down the hardening of the suture?

• JFL
No growth ends on average at 25, bones remodel forever. Something that is still not 100% clear to me though is exactly why mewing works.
Thank god

• JFL
Something that is still not 100% clear to me though is exactly why mewing works.
Tyler durden fight club

you got it

• Love it
I heard it can be problematic for alevolar and teeth health, and sometimes doesn't work, cause teeth tipping etc. after 13.

And the expansion is purely dental and not skeletal / changes in Maxilla/Mandible.

Again, I want to say thank you for these insightful answers, amazing info! Gotta research more I guess.

Last edited:
  • +1
I heard it can be problematic for alevolar and teeth health, and sometimes doesn't work, cause teeth tipping etc. after 13.

And the expansion is purely dental and not skeletal / changes in Maxilla/Mandible.

Again, I want to say thank you for these insightful answers, amazing info! Gotta research more I guess.
I am pretty sure with MSE and other palate expanders. the expansion is skeletal.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and ChristianChad
  • +1

You most likely meant expanders which apply a lot of force of lateral movement to one or 2 malars and tend to have shorter treatment duration. With invisalign or braces, you can expand relatively safely, limited by your alveolar bone state. The process, if without corticotomy, may be long, like over a year.
@SoonToAscend To be honest, I don't know about that, could not find much about this, but if it's similar to growth plates, it would be a life fuel for aromatase inhibitors users, for sure.

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend and ChristianChad
You most likely meant expanders which apply a lot of force of lateral movement to one or 2 malars and tend to have shorter treatment duration. With invisalign or braces, you can expand relatively safely, limited by your alveolar bone state. The process, if without corticotomy, may be long, like over a year.
@SoonToAscend To be honest, I don't know about that, could not find much about this, but if it's similar to growth plates, it would be a life fuel for aromatase inhibitors users, for sure.
Wait, invisalign is also used for palate expansion?

• +1
Wait, invisalign is also used for palate expansion?
I couldn't find much info on this, supposedly it has been sometimes used successfully for minor expansion, but I honestly believe it does this via tipping the front teeth forward as some anecdotes say online.
If youre young (sub 13 I like to think) it may promote new bone by putting crowded teeth in place because of the design of it.
Though I'm not educated enough on this so don't take my word for it

• +1
I am glad i never took any jewthodontic treatment, my teeth are fine and well developed, i have 28 teeths tho, just a very minor overbite, all i need is double jaw surgery and I'll be good

• +1
I am glad i never took any jewthodontic treatment, my teeth are fine and well developed, i have 28 teeths tho, just a very minor overbite, all i need is double jaw surgery and I'll be good
No orthodontic treatment and you still need surgery?

• +1
  • +1
Doesn't any kind of surgery weaken the jaw bone and make it easier to broke? I don't wanna get it broken in a fight and I am a badboymaxxed aspie already.

I couldn't find much info on this, supposedly it has been sometimes used successfully for minor expansion, but I honestly believe it does this via tipping the front teeth forward as some anecdotes say online.
If youre young (sub 13 I like to think) it may promote new bone by putting crowded teeth in place because of the design of it.
Though I'm not educated enough on this so don't take my word for it
No, there is an actual teeth movement in adults and not just tipping, although, nothing too dramatic without corticotomy. Before 13 (and even later, the conditions is to do it before sutures getting fused) you may actually get some skeletal expansion by tooth-attached expanders if it's done with right speed and force.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and SoonToAscend
Doesn't any kind of surgery weaken the jaw bone and make it easier to broke? I don't wanna get it broken in a fight and I am a badboymaxxed aspie already.
Combat sports is a looksmin long-term. And the real fight is often dirty, unfair, your chances are really low as long as any weapons or more enemies involved. Even simple pepper spay can make your physical advantage in fighting useless. Don't ever have hopes to fight like "in action movies", limit yourself to some safer variants of combat sports maximum, more to boost your confidence and self-esteem.

• +1
I am doing all natty methods to maximize my results like mewing chewing etc, if my face gets fine when I'm 25 i won't do surgery but if not I'll do it
If minor can't it be fixed with other methods?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and SoonToAscend
No, there is an actual teeth movement in adults and not just tipping, although, nothing too dramatic without corticotomy. Before 13 (and even later, the conditions is to do it before sutures getting fused) you may actually get some skeletal expansion by tooth-attached expanders if it's done with right speed and force.
So past 13 what would you suggest in my case?

• +1
Combat sports is a looksmin long-term. And the real fight is often dirty, unfair, your chances are really low as long as any weapons or more enemies involved. Even simple pepper spay can make your physical advantage in fighting useless. Don't ever have hopes to fight like "in action movies", limit yourself to some safer variants of combat sports maximum, more to boost your confidence and self-esteem.
Ye I know that things like damaged nose and ears are ugly. But being able to beat up a thug in front of a woman seems like a halo.

I was thinking about jeet kune do as it's more advanced and technical with Bruce Lee's experience behind it

• +1
So past 13 what would you suggest in my case?
Some photos would be helpful. Personally, I doubt docs will do an expansion of lower arc with wisdom teeth intact, as upper were removed so it's not balanced out.
About fighting techniques to impress girls - I'll be rough and say no fighting success for your face (and body). Pure coping unless you gained a decent status with it and have met some looks threshold in the first place.

• +1
Some photos would be helpful. Personally, I doubt docs will do an expansion of lower arc with wisdom teeth intact, as upper were removed so it's not balanced out.
About fighting techniques to impress girls - I'll be rough and say no fighting success for your face (and body). Pure coping unless you gained a decent status with it and have met some looks threshold in the first place.
What photos to be specific? Jaw area, x-rays?
Also tbh I ain't losing hope. Took some pics few days ago and they look decent. I did a body recomp and debloated, also neck training. And earlier I started mouth taping. I'd say mouth taping ascended me from tetrasubhuman to subhuman and body recomp and debloat to decent. But my jaw problems are more health than looks - I wanna fix tmjd asap, this shit drives folks to suicide (I mean, being ugly also does, but you need to be a truecel for that)

• +1
What photos to be specific? Jaw area, x-rays?
Also tbh I ain't losing hope. Took some pics few days ago and they look decent. I did a body recomp and debloated, also neck training. And earlier I started mouth taping. I'd say mouth taping ascended me from tetrasubhuman to subhuman and body recomp and debloat to decent. But my jaw problems are more health than looks - I wanna fix tmjd asap, this shit drives folks to suicide (I mean, being ugly also does, but you need to be a truecel for that)
Side profile and front photos. If you have x-rays, add them too.

• +1
Zeb9

• +1
Doesn't seem to be too bad, but more knowledgeable users will tell. Wisdom teeth will be removed, that's 99%, they have no use in your bite now.
No way to keep em? I think I have enough room, not to mention extraction is pretty traumatizing...

• +1
If the teeth are causing you pain just extract them. Im not particularly against Wisdom Teeth extraction, this is very different then extracting molars, premolars, canines etc. most people have all of their Wisdom Teeth extracted (ask your parents they probably extracted them) and some aren't even born with them.

Premolar/molar extractions is a very different thing then Wisdom Teeth extraction.

Although if you can make more space for them to erupt to that's great I suppose.

Did you have teeth extractions done before?
Can't agree more. Wisdom teeth are for definition the backup teeth, in case you lose a molar or premolar. They are the backup for the most important teeth we have, the big molars and premolars, but with the care we put in our oral hygiene, the are not as useful as in the past. Said that, removing them don't cause any shortening or flattering of the maxillas, in fact also in bimaxillary surgery they are always removed: if their loss would cause bone remodeling, none of these surgery would be stable after 6 months

• +1
Can't agree more. Wisdom teeth are for definition the backup teeth, in case you lose a molar or premolar. They are the backup for the most important teeth we have, the big molars and premolars, but with the care we put in our oral hygiene, the are not as useful as in the past. Said that, removing them don't cause any shortening or flattering of the maxillas, in fact also in bimaxillary surgery they are always removed: if their loss would cause bone remodeling, none of these surgery would be stable after 6 months
Wait, they are BACKUP? I thought they were just used to grind down on though meat and fibrous plants by our ancestors and modern people just have problem with them because they don't chew as much

Wait, they are BACKUP? I thought they were just used to grind down on though meat and fibrous plants by our ancestors and modern people just have problem with them because they don't chew as much
We descend from monkeys. At the beginning they were used to chew, but with pur evolution the cranium has gotten bigger to accomodate more brain, and the jaws smaller. So its perfectly normal have not erupted wisdom teeth because now they are useful as backup teeth. No other teeth have to be extracted, NEVER

• Love it
We descend from monkeys. At the beginning they were used to chew, but with pur evolution the cranium has gotten bigger to accomodate more brain, and the jaws smaller. So its perfectly normal have not erupted wisdom teeth because now they are useful as backup teeth. No other teeth have to be extracted, NEVER
Well, I am pretty sure in the brain size didn't change for the last 10 000 that much, yet people used to have all wisdom teeth. I remember about a time archeologist dug up a german peasant from like 1200s and thought he was a caveman because of how robust and large his jaw was

I just started but I can DM you crazy results which use some of those methods.
DM me as well pls. Also:
Where do you get your HGH, or do you use mk677?
Which facepullers are used in the results?
Are you actually considering belt pulling? Sounds dangerous af.

• +1
I am 17 now. Wore braces from 13 to 16 to fix clusterfuck of teeth. I now have recessed maxilla, mandible, overbite, low hyoid bone and tmjd. You can say I collected craniofacial problems like infinity stones :soy::soy::soy::soy:

What should I do now? My plan is to widen my arch in a clinic to make space for growing 2 bottom wisdom teeth (upper ones got extracted), fix overbite using invisalign and move my face forward with thumbpulling.

My concerns: my roots are already damaged (braces damage teeth rooths 100% of the time) and so are gums. I am afraid moving them further with expanding arches and invisalign might cause tooth resorption. Scared AF. But TMJD will fucking kill me, possibly even before being ugly will.

This is a pic taken by an orthodontist after finishing my "treatment"

View attachment 1802710some more face pics: https://looksmax.org/threads/anyone...t-your-own-risk-might-induce-vomiting.533833/

Ngl the fact that the orthodontic cabal puts "straight teeth" over the development of the jaws is suifuel :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
i had pretty brutal extraction braces, somehow i dont think it affected me that badly. just need to bonesmash/surgery the lower third

• Love it
  • +1
i had pretty brutal extraction braces, somehow i dont think it affected me that badly. just need to bonesmash/surgery the lower third

Above average jaw for sure
Also I ain't gonna bonesmash cuz I am pretty sure with my autism I'd do more harm to myself than good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854