What to expect from my infield threads

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
As most of you guys know, I’m big on the night scene. Going to bars, clubs, parties, etc when it comes to meeting women.

The first thread will be preparing for a night of slaying. I’ll guide you guys on what to do & what not to do from the time you step out your house to arriving at the venue, to bringing back the chick at your spot. It will be very detailed.

The next threads will be infield series proving / disproving blackpill / redpill theory. Why? Because too many users here are still deluded about reality & majority of you don’t go out or are old enough to enter certain spaces.

So the only way is to actually go out & show you guys what’s happening in real time. PSL & SMV will be put to the test

Stay tuned

Best Threads
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
-------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming Threads
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7098, ProAcktiv and 16 others
Dnr dnask

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel and tyronelite
do a guide on how to slay from the comfort of ur basement

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, RichardSpencel, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7044
Good job bro. 90% of guys here rather blame their prey eyes as the reason they cannot hold a conversation with a random girl in the street.

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and tyronelite
Are you saying you disagree with both the blackpill and redpill?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Tag me when you make those threads

• +1
Are you saying you disagree with both the blackpill and redpill?
There’s ideologies I agree / disagree in both. I consider myself “crimson pilled” I understand you need both to fully understand how the world works & at the same time they have their flaws & misconceptions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, ShowerMaxxing, Yliaster and 2 others
There’s ideologies I agree / disagree in both. I consider myself “crimson pilled” I understand you need both to fully understand how the world works & at the same time they have their flaws & misconceptions
What do you think is right from the blackpill/redpill?

Please give varied advice for going back to smash at the girls place. I live with my parents out in the suburbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, ShowerMaxxing and tyronelite
What do you think is right from the blackpill/redpill?
Would be too long to explain lol but in summary the blackpill is right where genetics do play a big part of your success in life. Red pill is right where you need game & it doesn’t stop at only looks. Game = strategy in getting what you want in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, BigBoy, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

Same with me brocel :blackpill::redpill:

I don't subscribe to extremist thinking on either sides of the pill spectrum.Whether it's saying to" just be confident :feelshah:"(Redpill)

Or "Muh women only want Chad:feelswah: muh muh recessed maxilla" (Blackpill)

My Philosophy lies somewhere between the latitudes of both Red and Blackpill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, tyronelite, Uzezi and 1 other person
Please give varied advice for going back to smash at the girls place. I live with my parents out in the suburbs
Hotel/motel or car lol, u dont have money? Over for poorcels

• +1
Hotel/motel lol, u dont have money? Over for poorcels
City mad expensive eat my dick nigga. Condom sex with a drunk goofy bitch isn’t worth that price, whatever it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, tyronelite and ShowerMaxxing

I don't subscribe to extremist thinking on either sides of the pill spectrum.Whether it's saying to" just be confident :feelshah:"(Redpill)

Same

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Yliaster
City mad expensive eat my dick nigga. Condom sex with a drunk goofy bitch isn’t worth that price, whatever it is
Car & birth control

• Hmm...
Car & birth control
No car for my drunk ass and if we’re talking about clubbing, these aren’t exactly the girls I want to be hitting raw. Also I have a pickup truck so not much space. Car sex is meh in there.

@tyronelite ehats your experience with stds? Are you in the camp of slayers who say they’re a meme?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
No car for my drunk ass and if we’re talking about clubbing, these aren’t exactly the girls I want to be hitting raw. Also I have a pickup truck so not much space. Car sex is meh in there.

@tyronelite ehats your experience with stds? Are you in the camp of slayers who say they’re a meme?
Pickup truck has full tail end to fuck in open air:love: Removes most foids skunk, but this nigga couldnt take it

• +1

For the most part condoms are a meme.

STDs affect women more due to the big surface area of the vagina whereas us we have a tiny urethra so there’s not much space for bacteria to grow.

I always take a piss after raw sex shoutout to @Amnesia for that tip (no puns intended).

Out of the 25 chicks I banged I only wore a condom with 2 of em only cuz they asked

And in the event you do catch an STD (most likely chlamydia or gonarhea you can go to pharmacylocker.com they have antibiotics ready for most common STDs

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, OOGABOOGA and ShowerMaxxing
For the most part condoms are a meme.

STDs affect women more due to the big surface area of the vagina whereas us we have a tiny urethra so there’s not much space for bacteria to grow.

I always take a piss after raw sex shoutout to @Amnesia for that tip (no puns intended).

Out of the 25 chicks I banged I only wore a condom with 2 of em only cuz they asked

And in the event you do catch an STD (most likely chlamydia or gonarhea you can go to pharmacylocker.com they have antibiotics ready for most common STDs
Bet. Also brutal that every girl has asked me to use a condom at least the first time. It’s always been sober or almost sober tho
Pickup truck has full tail end to fuck in open air:love: Removes most foids skunk, but this nigga couldnt take it
Yikes

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Bet. Also brutal that every girl has asked me to use a condom at least the first time. It’s always been sober or almost sober tho
Damn.. I thought that shit was a joke. Maybe they weren’t on any type of birth control

• +1
Would be too long to explain lol but in summary the blackpill is right where genetics do play a big part of your success in life. Red pill is right where you need game & it doesn’t stop at only looks. Game = strategy in getting what you want in life.
But is redpill game right? I mean game is simply social skills and a bit of humor, which is the bluepill.

But what parts of the redpill are accurate besides the be confident, have social skills, and be entertaining. Those parts of game are essentially the bluepill.

I'm also sort of crimson pilled like you guys, but not sure how much of redpill is right, aside from the generic bluepill advices.

Damn.. I thought that shit was a joke. Maybe they weren’t on any type of birth control
It’s also a Canada thing. I’ve heard Canadian white chicks are notorious for liking their dick raw.

Well if I can pull chicks and hit raw and not need to worry about stds then clubbing/night game just got a whole lot more appealing