What to take at age 17?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
TITLE. Want to grow as much as I can in all ways possible. Open growth plates. 6'1. Narrow frame. Mostly looking for stuff to GROW FRAME but would also like to GROW TALLER too. I can get my hands on basically anything because I have a source of income. I'm on the verge of getting HGH and/or maybe testosterone too, look at loox who was 19 when he started blasting T, before a lanklet and now a huge mogger, I don't really care much about suppression either because I can cruise for life. No balding genes present in family. Already taking Aromasin and MK-677 ATM.

SUGGESTIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, TeenAscender and lightskinbengali
TITLE. Want to grow as much as I can in all ways possible. Open growth plates. 6'1. Narrow frame. Mostly looking for stuff to GROW FRAME but would also like to GROW TALLER too. I can get my hands on basically anything because I have a source of income. I'm on the verge of getting HGH and/or maybe testosterone too, look at loox who was 19 when he started blasting T, before a lanklet and now a huge mogger, I don't really care much about suppression either because I can cruise for life. No balding genes present in family. Already taking Aromasin and MK-677 ATM.

SUGGESTIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS?
lol. i would have gave you everything laid out with links, doses and all. if you were a 5,3 manlet larper instead of saying your 6'1. i hope your done growing and its over :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: shalomnigga, Descender, Deleted member 27452 and 4 others
lol. i would have gave you everything laid out with links, doses and all. if you were a 5,3 manlet larper instead of saying your 6'1. i hope your done growing and its over :forcedsmile:
at least help me grow my frame nigga i am framecel af

Hop on cjc 1295 asap

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
im 5,5 im praying your frame stays small so I can mog you with my gymmaxxed wide frame physique bud

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Descender, Krakowski, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
you are

im 5,5 im praying your frame stays small so I can mog you with my gymmaxxed wide frame physique bud

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Mr. President, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
Hop on cjc 1295 asap
good proof of it being good btw
[B]Results:[/B] After a single injection of CJC-1295, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2- to 10-fold for 6 d or more and in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5- to 3-fold for 9–11 d. The estimated half-life of CJC-1295 was 5.8–8.1 d. After multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 d. No serious adverse reactions were reported. [B]Conclusions:[/B] Subcutaneous administration of CJC-1295 resulted in sustained, dose-dependent increases in GH and IGF-I levels in healthy adults and was safe and relatively well tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 or 60 μg/kg. There was evidence of a cumulative effect after multiple doses. These data support the potential utility of CJC-1295 as a therapeutic agent.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
If you have money and already on Asin then GH, what @HAPAgymcel mentioned sounds promising too. I would just take growth because you know exactly how much IU you're on.

Try not become too ogre tho with the GH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Hgh can fuck up your endogenous HGH production if you leave it in between your cycle. Cjc won't do this.
What do you mean by “if you leave it in between your cycle”?

So mk + cjc mogs hgh?

Hgh can fuck up your endogenous HGH production if you leave it in between your cycle. Cjc won't do this.
what if you just never stop taking hgh until your plates are totally closed?

What do you mean by “if you leave it in between your cycle”?

So mk + cjc mogs hgh?
If you take exogenous HGH and you leave it anytime soon, your natural HGH production will be heavily impaired.

mk + cjc boosts your natural HGH production and even if you leave it anytime soon, your natural HGH production will not be affected.

If you take exogenous HGH and you leave it anytime soon, your natural HGH production will be heavily impaired.

mk + cjc boosts your natural HGH production and even if you leave it anytime soon, your natural HGH production will not be affected.
what if you just never stop taking hgh until your plates are totally closed?

If you have money and already on Asin then GH, what @HAPAgymcel mentioned sounds promising too. I would just take growth because you know exactly how much IU you're on.

Try not become too ogre tho with the GH
what's a good dose on GH?

what's a good dose on GH?
You can try start on the lower end and buiild up, depends on how much you can afford too. I think 1-2IU equivalent is what teens have in puberty, I might be wrong just look it up though because its important for you. I think 4 could be reasonable and bodybuilders take way more so its not too dangerous probably. I think a lot of actual height protocols for short people are injected every other day but with a high dose like they do 40IU I think which is pretty crazy

• Woah
You can try start on the lower end and buiild up, depends on how much you can afford too. I think 1-2IU equivalent is what teens have in puberty, I might be wrong just look it up though because its important for you. I think 4 could be reasonable and bodybuilders take way more so its not too dangerous probably. I think a lot of actual height protocols for short people are injected every other day but with a high dose like they do 40IU I think which is pretty crazy
40? fr??

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
a 5'5.5 will mog you no matter how gymmaxxed you are bud, height > everything

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
a 5'5.5 will mog you no matter how gymmaxxed you are bud, height > everything
yeah i agree, not 5'5 tho, maybe a 5,9 guy normal build

Low dose test w AI for browridge and jaw growth

• +1
Also a 6’1 17 year old, main focus for me rn is gymmaxxing because I know realistically it’s too greedy to wish for over an inch of height growth even though I hit puberty late + kind of come to acceptance w being 6’1.5-6’2 range

• +1
If your bideltoid is atleast 19 inches without gymmaxxing then you don’t have a “narrow frame.” Chances are over 6 foot your clavicles are wide as clavicles are long bones similar to legs

• So Sad
Mk-677 with CJC-1295. That’s what I’m going to take and I believe it has the best cost to benefit ratio as well

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 19766
Good job on being low inhib and taking action unlike most of the rotters in here.

• Love it
Mk-677 with CJC-1295. That’s what I’m going to take and I believe it has the best cost to benefit ratio as well
Amen brother amen, mk-677 and cjc gang forever

Continue taking hgh, bulk , then when you have bulked up for a good year, cut weight and you will be lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Test anavar hgh mk677 a back and shoulders workout

• +1
100ml test, 15mg anavar and u can up it to 20 after 2-3 weeks, hgh 1iu(if u respond good up to 2iu means if u have no side effects), mk677 start w 10mg a day and u can up it to 20 if you dont feel too much hunger. Keep them low and simple u dont want side effects