What type of house half a million dollars gets you in Compton, California

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, TUSSELEIF, Xangsane and 3 others
Not bad for the price tbh. Try London suicide mode where average one bed flat / garage is 500k and factor in average wage is like £30k.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, cutie_pie, WeiWei and 3 others
Not bad for the price tbh. Try London suicide mode where average one bed flat / garage is 500k and factor in average wage is like £30k.
Why tf does anyone choose to live there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, latincell95, Xangsane and 2 others
Bro wtf is LA

PwBV0G0

It looks like Mexico but if everyone was Black

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, MoggerGaston, RichardSpencel and 2 others
In the CITY
CITY OF COMPTON
We keep it rocking
We keep it rocking
Now let me welcome everybody to the wild wild west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
London has sound.ish fundamentals, LA and Miami do.not

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 23778
London has sound.ish fundamentals, LA and Miami do.not
I'm not sure. The wage to household ratio is too great. Maybe London isn't as bad as NY, but I find it hard to believe it's worse than

I have cousins working in LA. All of them work low paid jobs but one of them owns a Tesla, the other owns a two bed home by himself while being a cop. Try and do that in London by yourself.

I'm not sure. The wage to household ratio is too great. Maybe London isn't as bad as NY, but I find it hard to believe it's worse than

I have cousins working in LA. All of them work low paid jobs but one of them owns a Tesla, the other owns a two bed home by himself while being a cop. Try and do that in London by yourself.
what you define as LA is a very broad area.

things are much cheaper in terms of effective cost, such as a Tesla, in the USA, and this gives more room for lifestyle squeeze too, which typically white people would never do.

also u.dont state WHEN your cousin bought his place, LA is in a bubble, hence fundamentals are weak, London has been this way for 20 years.

house price to income doesn't work in cities like London or NYC, it has fundamentals because there is enough wealth generation to ensure there is demand for that property.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Impossible to live in the 21st century without getting a suicide tier loan for something not even decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Where the goth cunts at? Camden?
Yea that looks like Camden jfl

I've hardly ever been there apart from Camden Market and it's full of bullshit with niche stuff and goth motherfuckers everywhere. Didn't know they were spread throughout the borough... 🤔

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Yea that looks like Camden jfl

I've hardly ever been there apart from Camden Market and it's full of bullshit with niche stuff and goth motherfuckers everywhere. Didn't know they were spread throughout the borough... 🤔
It’s usually an overcrowded tourist area but shit i’ll go harass some goth sluts next time I’m in London.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist