What u guys think of these replica rolex/cartiers im looking at

People do care. They'll think you're an asshole for wearing a Rolex, and think you're even mroe of an asshole for wearing a fake Rolex.

Smaller watches would halo you and make you look more proportional. Things like:

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 38mm

View attachment 1339471

Omega Seamaster Diver 38mm

View attachment 1339472

Jaeger Lecoultre Reverso

View attachment 1339473
stop supporting his gay copes, I get more compliments with my $600 steel Apple Watch than my $6000 Omega

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yams, lasthope and Deleted member 14139
lmao you're such a loser
I have real watches earned through accomplishments
Meanwhile you're pretending to be successful

You 5'4 virgin manlet
you just have hate towards me because im 5'4 and still get more pussy than you :ogre: i even asked you to show me u with a girl 10 times and u kept changing subject cos u cant do it :LOL:

Honestly id rope if i chilled on internet forums like you at your big age.

And imagine spending thousands on watches while I can spend $300 and get the exact same watch:lul:brutal for your IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12669
stop supporting his gay copes, I get more compliments with my $600 steel Apple Watch than my $6000 Omega
your living up to your stereotypical nerd look. apple watch :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
you just have hate towards me because im 5'4 and still get more pussy than you :ogre: i even asked you to show me u with a girl 10 times and u kept changing subject cos u cant do it :LOL:

Honestly id rope if i chilled on internet forums like you at your big age.

And imagine spending thousands on watches while I can spend $300 and get the exact same watch:lul:brutal for your IQ
you're 5'4 can't hear you from down there
go get some money peasant

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5786
you're incel
i had a 2 year relationship where i banged 1 petite white girl over 400 times. you have had sex 0 times. brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5786
For real?
I personally think that Apple Watch is way more nt then some omega diver

but I am not sure about that

• +1
Reactions: yams
For real?
I personally think that Apple Watch is way more nt then some omega diver

but I am not sure about that
it is and apple products are all high SMV

• +1
Reactions: one job away and lasthope
Any particular Apple Watch?

strongly thinking about buying one instead a mechanic normal Watch

I seriously think diver especially gives incel vibes

only some gold Rolex
Blinky Datejust
Nautilus etc are another halo
But only if you are really rich

Trying to distract people from my face and height. also trying to get a bit of a status maxx.

recently found out where to buy replica luxury watches from and these are the 2 i like so far.

the rolex is more of a status symbol

but i feel like the cartier looks nicer.

View attachment 1338211
View attachment 1338212
video of the cartier

rolex is about $250
cartier about $200

u guys think this is a big status boost?

If people don’t think you can afford a Rolex everyone will assume it’s Fake anyways. Idk man. I have no clue about watches but seems pointless. Either you are rich and you can afford it or people gonna assume it’s fake anyways. No win in either case

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 14543
Any particular Apple Watch?

strongly thinking about buying one instead a mechanic normal Watch

I seriously think diver especially gives incel vibes

only some gold Rolex
Blinky Datejust
Nautilus etc are another halo
But only if you are really rich
silver or black, steel series if you got the money
actually use it for fitness

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
apple watch is not high SMV at all. its for literal nerds. this is how I can tell you dont spend much time outside.

you're retarded and 5'4
while i was having teen love, you were wage slaving to buy your 6k watch that i bought a perfect replica of for 200 lmao

apple watch is not high SMV at all. its for literal nerds. this is how I can tell you dont spend much time outside.
I see a lot of normies + chadlite wearing Apple Watch

do you think chad thinking about buying a fake Rolex to appear more smv?

I see a lot of normies + chadlite wearing Apple Watch

do you think chad thinking about buying a fake Rolex to appear more smv?
yeah, a lot of them do as they're finished looksmaxxing, so they just do status maxxing. this is where i got the idea to buy one from, all the chads in my city have them

• Hmm...
yeah, a lot of them do as they're finished looksmaxxing, so they just do status maxxing. this is where i got the idea to buy one from, all the chads in my city have them
All chads in your country wear fake Rolex?
i know some rich ones buy a fake one to wear while having a real one in a Safe

are you from west Europe?

All chads in your country wear fake Rolex?
i know some rich ones buy a fake one to wear while having a real one in a Safe

are you from west Europe?
england bro. also whats the point in having a real one in the safe but fake one on ur wrist lmap

england bro. also whats the point in having a real one in the safe but fake one on ur wrist lmap
so you can show of without risking that the real one getting robbed of you

so you can show of without risking that the real one getting robbed of you
but whats the point in having a real one in the safe then. just buy a replica

but whats the point in having a real one in the safe then. just buy a replica
Because it’s cringe and tryhard as fuck when you are 20+ years old
Walking around with a luxus watch if you can’t even afford it

Because it’s cringe and tryhard as fuck when you are 20+ years old
Walking around with a luxus watch if you can’t even afford it
nobody is gonna know u cant afford it?

It the first glance no
But when you lifestyle don’t show it they will know
who tf analyses someones lifestyle to see if their rolex is real or not. if anyone does that, thats weird. and family couldve gifted the watch to you? like many do?

rolex is tacky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Man you are on a another level of cope ngl

Man you are on a another level of cope ngl
im literally buying a nice watch, why do u think everything is coping

theyre nice but theyre not status symbols though
Correct, I recommended watches that will not make you look like a jackass. You cannot pull off a Cartier or [even worse] a Rolex.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lasthope
im literally buying a nice watch, why do u think everything is coping
you are gonna be caught easily.
Do you have what goes with a rolex(exp car-clothes ...)? No I suppose otherwise you wouldnt be looking at fake watches

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lasthope
really terrible idea to buy fake rolex

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
you are gonna be caught easily.
Do you have what goes with a rolex(exp car-clothes ...)? No I suppose otherwise you wouldnt be looking at fake watches
well i drive a mercedes and i have some nice clothes tbf.

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
its literally a genius idea. stop coping
So you have no money and no status, but you expect to strap a piece of shit to your wrist and have everyone think you dropped $10K on a Rolex or Cartier? How exactly does this idea work out in that head of yours?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Danish_Retard and lasthope
That Cartier looks fake as fuck. The index thickness is thinner than usual, and Cartiers have a flat caseback, it doesn't sit up

So you have no money and no status, but you expect to strap a piece of shit to your wrist and have everyone think you dropped $10K on a Rolex or Cartier? How exactly does this idea work out in that head of yours?
ive got money. ive got status (13k on instagram) and expensive tattoo work (£900 per day realism pieces). I drive a merc. so yes im gonna buy a fake rolex and people will think its real. stop being jealous

That Cartier looks fake as fuck. The index thickness is thinner than usual, and Cartiers have a flat caseback, it doesn't sit up
it doesnt look fake to normies and thats the target audience , but thanks for the heads up

ive got money. ive got status (13k on instagram) and expensive tattoo work (£900 per day realism pieces). I drive a merc. so yes im gonna buy a fake rolex and people will think its real. stop being jealous
You've got tons of money, and here you are trying to convince a forum of people you don't know that it's a good idea to buy a fake watch. Do you actually expect me to believe that shit? You're phony, and you're so poor that you have to fret over the purchase of a fake Rolex.

• +1
You've got tons of money, and here you are trying to convince a forum of people you don't know that it's a good idea to buy a fake watch. Do you actually expect me to believe that shit? You're phony, and you're so poor that you have to fret over the purchase of a fake Rolex.
why do u care about my life so much:lul:

@xanny if this is my german brocel pm me ive got a new discord

And now you're arguing like a woman.

You asked a question in a forum full of people. You didn't ask for privacy.
yeah i understand i asked a question. but look at the pointless jealousy hateful shit ur coming out with 'You've got tons of money, and here you are trying to convince a forum of people you don't know that it's a good idea to buy a fake watch. Do you actually expect me to believe that shit? You're phony, and you're so poor that you have to fret over the purchase of a fake Rolex. ' is everything ok at home brocel?

yeah i understand i asked a question. but look at the pointless jealousy hateful shit ur coming out with
I own a GMT Master II 116710LN. Do you really think someone who owns a real Rolex is going to be jealous of a fake Rolex you don't even own? I tried to explain to you that it's just not a piece of gear you can wear at a lot of places. I forgot to mention that if you travel, that is another risk (muggers will look for Rolexes on tourists wrists in order to select targets).

If you want to hang out with the alt crowd, the hip young crowd who wear tats and are stylish without have a huge amount of disposable income, wearing something like a Rolex or a Cartier is a big no-no. That will be better around the yuppie crowd, although even they will be judgmental of you if they find out you're wearing a watch you can't afford.

Fake watches are for fake people. I don't respect fake people.

• +1
I think you should go for cartier, they sound nicer plus rolex more tacky

also reps mogs, leave the actual money for investment opportunities

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 14543
I own a GMT Master II 116710LN. Do you really think someone who owns a real Rolex is going to be jealous of a fake Rolex you don't even own? I tried to explain to you that it's just not a piece of gear you can wear at a lot of places. I forgot to mention that if you travel, that is another risk (muggers will look for Rolexes on tourists wrists in order to select targets).

If you want to hang out with the alt crowd, the hip young crowd who wear tats and are stylish without have a huge amount of disposable income, wearing something like a Rolex or a Cartier is a big no-no. That will be better around the yuppie crowd, although even they will be judgmental of you if they find out you're wearing a watch you can't afford.

Based.

which watch do you recommend?

Don't wear a replica just buy something with a well finished steel case and bracelet and no one will care what the brand is. $200-500 is a good price point. If you wear a replica rolex and you're just an average guy then it's obviously fake even women who don't know anything about watches will know its fake.

that last sentence proves my suspicions. your literally mad that im paying 200 for the exact same item that you paid 10k for. brutal.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill