What u guys think of these replica rolex/cartiers im looking at

Don't wear a replica just buy something with a well finished steel case and bracelet and no one will care what the brand is. $200-500 is a good price point. If you wear a replica rolex and you're just an average guy then it's obviously fake even women who don't know anything about watches will know its fake.
yeah but for 200-500 u get an absolutely ass watch with no status. for the same price i can get a good quality perfect replica of a watch that actually gives a status symbol

I think you should go for cartier, they sound nicer plus rolex more tacky

also reps mogs, leave the actual money for investment opportunities
yeah i may do to be honest.

and yeah i cant believe some of the guys in this thread actually pay 10k for for something they probably make for like $50. and then defend it like its their life. autism. btw im talking about @Chinlet Ascension and @Alibaba69 . jealous nerds

yeah but for 200-500 u get an absolutely ass watch with no status. for the same price i can get a good quality perfect replica of a watch that actually gives a status symbol
dude your replica wont give you the same status as a real watch
stop coping

i see alot of ethnics with a fake rolex driving with a train
do you think it gives them status?
most girls know what a rolex is
so if you dont have a good story to back it up why you can afford a 10k watch you will look like a clown

dude your replica wont give you the same status as a real watch
stop coping

i see alot of ethnics with a fake rolex driving with a train
do you think it gives them status?
most girls know what a rolex is
so if you dont have a good story to back it up why you can afford a 10k watch you will look like a clown
bro i literally drive a mercedes and wear nice clothes.
it WILL give me the exact same status as a real watch.

you stop coping

• +1
Reactions: VLONE
yeah i may do to be honest.

and yeah i cant believe some of the guys in this thread actually pay 10k for for something they probably make for like $50. and then defend it like its their life. autism. btw im talking about @Chinlet Ascension and @Alibaba69 . jealous nerds
watches don't get u laid ever
cope harder

watches don't get u laid ever
cope harder
i fancy girls more when they have nice status symbol handbags and shit. adds to your SMV and status being seen with them. and I think girls think the same way about us with our nice things.

also why did u spend 6k on a watch then if it doesnt get u laid u loser

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and VLONE
We make fun out of them all the time

Niggas be walking around like this with fake shit thinking they're fooling people that they're rich meanwhile we all know this is the house they live in

necklace-hip-hop-exaggerated-big-gold-chain.jpg
View attachment 1338243
romsko-naselje.jpg
don't hate at least they got drip

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
i fancy girls more when they have nice status symbol handbags and shit. adds to your SMV and status being seen with them. and I think girls think the same way about us with our nice things.

also why did u spend 6k on a watch then if it doesnt get u laid u loser
It was a gift
using expensive items to attract attention is called beta bux u retard cuck

It was a gift
using expensive items to attract attention is called beta bux u retard cuck
bullshit.

and i wrote a thread about this last night check my linktree 'my life will never be the same'

It’s only retarded buying a fake watch if you don’t have things to match like a car, well fitted clothes and a half decent house.

Personally wouldn’t buy a real Rolex until my networth over 200k. Also depends on age aswell, would rather have a nice watch at 25+ than at 18 whilst in college when you would clock in the same status with a g shock, and where looks are more important.

also people are just coping, replica watches are ridiculously good these days, most people are inspired frauded models and frauded lifestyles on Instagram let alone tell the difference between a well replicated watch to a real one.

Regardless even well known rappers are more self aware of their own finance than people who urge others to buy things that are real rather than replicas like NLE Choppa wearing fake VLONE.

Imagine spending 10K on a watch, when that 10k could be spent on making another 10k…

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 14543
It’s only retarded buying a fake watch if you don’t have things to match like a car, well fitted clothes and a half decent house.

Personally wouldn’t buy a real Rolex until my networth over 200k. Also depends on age aswell, would rather have a nice watch at 25+ than at 18 whilst in college when you would clock in the same status with a g shock, and where looks are more important.

also people are just coping, replica watches are ridiculously good these days, most people are inspired frauded models and frauded lifestyles on Instagram let alone tell the difference between a well replicated watch to a real one.

Regardless even well known rappers are more self aware of their own finance than people who urge others to buy things that are real rather than replicas like NLE Choppa wearing fake VLONE.

Imagine spending 10K on a watch, when that 10k could be spent on making another 10k…
okay so what ive gathered from this is to just get something which isnt a gigastatus symbol like rolex because i wont be able to pull it off. maybe if i go for a nice one like cartier which are only like 3k brand new ill get away with it.

and yeah precisely. fuck spending 20k on a watch u can get pretty much an EXACT replica of for 300usd. for many reasons. could get robbed and yeah could invest that money into other shit.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
okay so what ive gathered from this is to just get something which isnt a gigastatus symbol like rolex because i wont be able to pull it off. maybe if i go for a nice one like cartier which are only like 3k brand new ill get away with it.

and yeah precisely. fuck spending 20k on a watch u can get pretty much an EXACT replica of for 300usd. for many reasons. could get robbed and yeah could invest that money into other shit.
No you can go for a Rolex, it would probably be better for attracting women since it’s more recognised by them. A Cartier isn’t as marketed to the genera population.

Both the watched imply different things. If you would like a subtle way of expressing your wealth I would say Cartier. If you feel like people aren’t clocking on go for a Rolex. Just make sure you do your due diligence before purchasing a replica to get the best ones on the market. It is indeed a failo being found out but it doesn’t matter if you get found out in a foreign country where you most likely will not see someone that uncovered you again.

However regardless of what you get they are both good as long as it suits the look you are going for.

Based.

which watch do you recommend?
Depends on what you're into. You like a watch that is more fancy-looking or a tool watch? Do you want something that is widely recognizable, or something more unique?

I'm liking Omega more and more lately. Before Rolex's price hike a few years ago, I would say Rolex and Omega had similar value, but Omega has much better comparative value now. Something like the current Seamaster 300M models look good (the dial is a big aesthetic improvement over the original):

WaterMark

I've long wanted a classy dress watch, but I don't really pull my suit out much lately, so I don't bother. Something like this Glashütte Original looks great:

P8050149

I am not a huge fan of Cartier, but I can't help but love the Tortue as well:

DSC03766

Most people wouldn't look twice at it, but people who are into watches would recognize that as the classic dress watch type of design.

I've been wearing a Timex Ironman lately. I don't have to worry about banging it around at the gym or losing it, and the multiple functions are pretty useful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope
that last sentence proves my suspicions. your literally mad that im paying 200 for the exact same item that you paid 10k for. brutal.
I paid $0 for it. It was a gift from someone who knew I loved watches.

For some reason, it seems like you genuinely don't understand the idea that people look down on phonies. Every response you give seems to indicate that. It's hard to understand why you're like that, because it is a nearly universal aspect of human social codes to look down on insincere people, but I guess you just don't connect with that for some reason. Maybe it's autism or self-esteem culture or whatever. I'm getting a little tired of responding to your completely banal comments.

• +1
Both the watched imply different things. If you would like a subtle way of expressing your wealth I would say Cartier. If you feel like people aren’t clocking on go for a Rolex.
Both of the companies imply status. Rolex is more famous as a watch brand, but Cartier might be more famous as a brand overall. But in terms of design, Cartier is much more ostentatious than Rolex. Rolex, despite their famous designs, look like simple tool watches, small and industrial (with a few exceptions for the pimp-y watches with diamonds and stuff). Cartier are very fancy-looking dress watches, mostly in gold.

BTW, people know about Cartier. Trust me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VLONE, Deleted member 14543, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
Depends on what you're into. You like a watch that is more fancy-looking or a tool watch? Do you want something that is widely recognizable, or something more unique?

I'm liking Omega more and more lately. Before Rolex's price hike a few years ago, I would say Rolex and Omega had similar value, but Omega has much better comparative value now. Something like the current Seamaster 300M models look good (the dial is a big aesthetic improvement over the original):

View attachment 1348563

I've long wanted a classy dress watch, but I don't really pull my suit out much lately, so I don't bother. Something like this Glashütte Original looks great:

View attachment 1348569

View attachment 1348571

Most people wouldn't look twice at it, but people who are into watches would recognize that as the classic dress watch type of design.

I've been wearing a Timex Ironman lately. I don't have to worry about banging it around at the gym or losing it, and the multiple functions are pretty useful.
What i can say that i wear suits where rarely
so dont know if a dress watch is even worth it
but maybe will change with age

i own a seiko skx009 but dont know dont like it as much and i dont think it gives status boost or looks nt

i liked omega too but since the rolex hype i dont know if its wortrh buying omega since they have less value over time then rolex :unsure:

rolex on the other hand give douchy/tryhaard vibes if you are young and spend alot of money for a watch which also gets mentiont in hiphop videos alot

I paid $0 for it. It was a gift from someone who knew I loved watches.

For some reason, it seems like you genuinely don't understand the idea that people look down on phonies. Every response you give seems to indicate that. It's hard to understand why you're like that, because it is a nearly universal aspect of human social codes to look down on insincere people, but I guess you just don't connect with that for some reason. Maybe it's autism or self-esteem culture or whatever. I'm getting a little tired of responding to your completely banal comments.
hm okay i will take that on board what u said. i do agree that people look down on phonies. but no one will be able to tell a AAA replica of a 3k watch? its not like its way out of my league money wise

Both of the companies imply status. Rolex is more famous as a watch brand, but Cartier might be more famous as a brand overall. But in terms of design, Cartier is much more ostentatious than Rolex. Rolex, despite their famous designs, look like simple tool watches, small and industrial (with a few exceptions for the pimp-y watches with diamonds and stuff). Cartier are very fancy-looking dress watches, mostly in gold.

do you think i should go with a good replica of cartier or just leave it? and if so, why should i leave it if its a perfect replica

View attachment 1348563

View attachment 1348569

View attachment 1348571

everyone on the reddit i use goes mad about watches like that omega. but i just dont think they look good or high status at all. i feel like it wouldnt give the same factor im looking for when they look at my wrist, i want them to think *wow thats a beautiful watch, this guy understands fashion which is attractive* but i feel like they wouldnt with a dark watch like that omega

View attachment 1348563

View attachment 1348569

View attachment 1348571

I don’t think he’s trying to impress people who are into watches that’s the problem he’s trying to make people look twice.

• +1
I don’t think he’s trying to impress people who are into watches that’s the problem he’s trying to make people look twice.
precisely

• +1
Reactions: VLONE

Couldn’t agree more

Both do there part very well

Ended up ordering the cartier yesterday for £140, ill update the thread with pics when i get it

A replica of a mechanical watch at 200 dollars sounds like shit man. The interior of a rolex/cartier is quite complex and expensive and it's part of why they are so expensive.

If you want something inexpensive it's better to just go quartz imo.
the cartier is quartz btw

everyone on the reddit i use goes mad about watches like that omega. but i just dont think they look good or high status at all. i feel like it wouldnt give the same factor im looking for when they look at my wrist, i want them to think *wow thats a beautiful watch, this guy understands fashion which is attractive* but i feel like they wouldnt with a dark watch like that omega
High status =/= flashy. The highest status watch you can buy is a Patek Philippe.
i own a seiko skx009 but dont know dont like it as much and i dont think it gives status boost or looks nt
Seikos are nice watches for the money. Watch snobs will respect that but normies will probably not even notice.

• +1

Won't give you any status. Maybe among schoolkids I guess... but the problem with replicas is that people by default assume they are fakes unless you are ballin, like driving a nice car, wearing a tailored suit etc. If you are the average guy wearing a fake Rolex you will just look like a wanker, and frankly rolex is one of the only watch brands normies even know. Maybe omega too.

Normies care about whether a watch looks expensive far more than anything else, which is why fashion watches sell in such huge numbers (Daniel Wellington, MVMT etc) despite being basically 10 dollar chinese pieces of shit. Rather than go the replica route, get something that looks expensive from a proper brand, so that if someone asks you about it you have something interesting to say rather than being that guy trying to explain how he owns a 15k "Rolex" while driving a used car.

For example, something I'm thinking of getting, Tissot PRX powermatic 80, it's about $600. Swiss made, swiss movement, great finishing, historical brand, integrated bracelet with hints of Royal Oak to it. It will keep its value unlike a replica. And people won't laugh at you behind your back.

Tissot PRX 40 205 Powermatic 80 automatic review 11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and lasthope
Won't give you any status. Maybe among schoolkids I guess... but the problem with replicas is that people by default assume they are fakes unless you are ballin, like driving a nice car, wearing a tailored suit etc. If you are the average guy wearing a fake Rolex you will just look like a wanker, and frankly rolex is one of the only watch brands normies even know. Maybe omega too.

Normies care about whether a watch looks expensive far more than anything else, which is why fashion watches sell in such huge numbers (Daniel Wellington, MVMT etc) despite being basically 10 dollar chinese pieces of shit. Rather than go the replica route, get something that looks expensive from a proper brand, so that if someone asks you about it you have something interesting to say rather than being that guy trying to explain how he owns a 15k "Rolex" while driving a used car.

For example, something I'm thinking of getting, Tissot PRX powermatic 80, it's about $600. Swiss made, swiss movement, great finishing, historical brand, integrated bracelet with hints of Royal Oak to it. It will keep its value unlike a replica. And people won't laugh at you behind your back.

View attachment 1350131
„hints of Royal Oak“ :lul: This is honestly no different than buying a replica but instead of AP the watch face will say Tissot

• +1
„hints of Royal Oak“ :lul: This is honestly no different than buying a replica but instead of AP the watch face will say Tissot

That's a pretty stupid comment. So go and throw a hundred bucks down the drain to wear a replica that everyone knows is a replica, instead of spending a bit more on a real watch that will hold its value and will impress more sophisticated people who know their watches.

Maybe you're just young or you only hang around with hoodrats so you can get away with it, but for many people wearing a replica is social suicide.

• +1

View attachment 1350131
this watch looks good
and you are right that it have the royal oak look
do you think blue or black dial mog?

whats you opinion on apple watch?

That's a pretty stupid comment. So go and throw a hundred bucks down the drain to wear a replica that everyone knows is a replica, instead of spending a bit more on a real watch that will hold its value and will impress more sophisticated people who know their watches.

Maybe you're just young or you only hang around with hoodrats so you can get away with it, but for many people wearing a replica is social suicide.
on point.
in my social circle its social death if you wear a fake rolex etc.
just imagine being tryhard with rolex but you cant even afford it jfl

• +1
Reactions: kalefartbomb
this watch looks good

Apple watches are shit, every zoomer is wearing one

• +1
this watch looks good

It's a homage to that Genta bracelet design, while having an original dial still. I like the blue personally but they both look sweet.

Never used an apple watch, but I can understand the appeal considering it's a status symbol to stacies. If I was younger I might be into them but as I get older I see watches as male jewellery and I think wearing a smart analogue watch is more masculine than a smartwatch.

• +1
Apple watches are shit, every zoomer is wearing one
Yeah but they seem nt and give also some status
More then a diver from a unknown brand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
It's a homage to that Genta bracelet design, while having an original dial still. I like the blue personally but they both look sweet.

Never used an apple watch, but I can understand the appeal considering it's a status symbol to stacies. If I was younger I might be into them but as I get older I see watches as male jewellery and I think wearing a smart analogue watch is more masculine than a smartwatch.
Yeah I personally also think the blue one moggs

mh yeah I mean some Functions from Apple Watch are nice to have but defiantly not a must

but yeah I just have a feeling that I Apple Watch give more status to a younger Stacy than a unknown diver watch

how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Yeah I personally also think the blue one moggs

mh yeah I mean some Functions from Apple Watch are nice to have but defiantly not a must

but yeah I just have a feeling that I Apple Watch give more status to a younger Stacy than a unknown diver watch

how old are you?

mid-30s. I started getting into watches in my late 20s. Before then smartwatches didn't exist but if they did I would have probably worn one. I think it's age related, as you get older you get a more refined taste and appreciation for classy style.

• +1
mid-30s. I started getting into watches in my late 20s. Before then smartwatches didn't exist but if they did I would have probably worn one. I think it's age related, as you get older you get a more refined taste and appreciation for classy style.
Okay make sense
I am mid 20
So torn between Apple Watch or a classical one

btw since you are older which looksmaxxes did you done?

Definitively better than wearing an obviously fake AP, no doubt. But I just hate all those watch brands ripping off the Royal oak aesthetic. To me, that Tissot is a Replica too.

Okay make sense
I am mid 20
So torn between Apple Watch or a classical one

btw since you are older which looksmaxxes did you done?

Nothing surgical. Lifting, leanmaxxed, tan, jaw filler, learned to use eyebrow pencil, fuckboy fashion, hairmax. But I always had a good base just never realised potential due to mental problems like many of us.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and TrestIsBest
Nothing surgical. Lifting, leanmaxxed, tan, jaw filler, learned to use eyebrow pencil, fuckboy fashion, hairmax. But I always had a good base just never realised potential due to mental problems like many of us.
Tan with or without mt2
Aren’t you afraid of faster skin aging?

how was your experience with jaw filler?
And what do you mean bei fuckboy fashion?

how didn’t you realize your potential?

Reptime is legit. My boy has the black face submariner and the quality was insane, forgot who made it. I’d go ZF Hulk if i were you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 12669
Tan with or without mt2
Aren’t you afraid of faster skin aging?

how was your experience with jaw filler?
And what do you mean bei fuckboy fashion?

how didn’t you realize your potential?

Did a few cycles with mt2, and I think it is overrated. I just had bad side effects and I actually tanned better without it once I improved my diet (much more vit A specifically). But I think for ugly gingers it can be a life saver, it just isn't for everyone. I don't agree with the premise that the sun causes skin ageing, I think diet and lifestyle mean the body can't repair damage from the sun, I posted about it a lot on here. I don't have any wrinkles and I've been tanning more than 10 years but I eat a very good low inflammation diet and always give time for the skin to heal after sun/UV exposure.

Jaw filler is an amazing looksmax for certain people like me. I have a good defined jaw, just not quite angular enough at the gonial angles so just a little bit of filler goes a long way. I notice a dramatic difference in photos with just 2ml total. I self-inject to save money and it's crazy to me that people are spending thousands on filler when I do my jaw for $50 lol.

Fuckboy fashion just means dressing like a fuckboy. If you google it you can get some idea.

We are all born with a certain potential if we looksmax, I am white and above average height, with no massive failos, just the typical white depressed guy who ate bad food, didn't exercise or take care of his appearance. So it's easier for me to looksmax than it is for a 5'2 Indian for example.

• +1
Did a few cycles with mt2, and I think it is overrated. I just had bad side effects and I actually tanned better without it once I improved my diet (much more vit A specifically). But I think for ugly gingers it can be a life saver, it just isn't for everyone. I don't agree with the premise that the sun causes skin ageing, I think diet and lifestyle mean the body can't repair damage from the sun, I posted about it a lot on here. I don't have any wrinkles and I've been tanning more than 10 years but I eat a very good low inflammation diet and always give time for the skin to heal after sun/UV exposure.

Jaw filler is an amazing looksmax for certain people like me. I have a good defined jaw, just not quite angular enough at the gonial angles so just a little bit of filler goes a long way. I notice a dramatic difference in photos with just 2ml total. I self-inject to save money and it's crazy to me that people are spending thousands on filler when I do my jaw for $50 lol.

Fuckboy fashion just means dressing like a fuckboy. If you google it you can get some idea.

We are all born with a certain potential if we looksmax, I am white and above average height, with no massive failos, just the typical white depressed guy who ate bad food, didn't exercise or take care of his appearance. So it's easier for me to looksmax than it is for a 5'2 Indian for example.
okay but in theory you could decrease your sun time with better result with mt2
what was you dosage of mt2?
but probaly right that the effects of sun are overblown and sadly some tan is quite beneficial

how long did you get jaw filler? HA i assume? if i dont get bimax i probaly need jaw filler too but i am afraid that with time face gets more bloated

and yeah i have some idea of good fashio but defnitly need to dig deeper in it
do you have some recommendations?
for example can i combine silver watch with small gold chain?

okay but in theory you could decrease your sun time with better result with mt2
what was you dosage of mt2?
but probaly right that the effects of sun are overblown and sadly some tan is quite beneficial

how long did you get jaw filler? HA i assume? if i dont get bimax i probaly need jaw filler too but i am afraid that with time face gets more bloated

and yeah i have some idea of good fashio but defnitly need to dig deeper in it
do you have some recommendations?
for example can i combine silver watch with small gold chain?

Yes in theory mt2 makes sense which is why I kept trying it with different protocols, but I found the results were not as good as I expected, and the sides weren't pleasant. I felt sick half the day while using it, and the worst thing is that freckles and moles that normally you can't see turn dark so your face looks like it is splattered in mud. The one good thing about mt2 was it made facial hair coarser and darker but there are other things you can use for that.

I have been doing jaw filler for about 9 months. I do a small amount every 3 months or so. Hard HA filler yes, a korean brand. It doesn't cause bloating, only a few days post injection. Why some people get bloated faces is probably too much volume being injected and too much damage being done to the skin layers.

I have an expensive gold chain but I never wear it, I just think it's too blingy. But style is personal, if you want to rock it then go for it. For me I like a watch and maybe a silver chain or no chain. I put more effort into find nice boots, jeans, coats and stuff like that.

• +1
Not ideal for wristcels

this is it btw if anyone wondered, recieved it today

nope. if u get a well fitted watch it will hide wrist. stop hatin
yeah well fitted
but if you get a to big watch for a to small wrist it will look comical