What was the one experience/ thing that happened that made you blackpilled?

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
For me it were several things.

I looked quite good in highschool and had a reputation for being a fuckboy. I got treated pretty good by other ppl, then in my last year I started going to the gym and I became obsessed with bodybuilding. I dirty bulked and nuked my liver which made me break out BADDDD (some of you may have seen it) I was fat, too big, pizza faced and I got treated horribly by other people, especially foids.
There's one instance where I was talking with my buddys in the hallway and a group of foids passed by and I could hear them saying to eachother 'ewww he's the ugliest dude I have ever seen'. My confidence was bombed, nuked, raped and spit on.

I realised that being big is a death sentence so I started my 'looksmaxxing journey', in total it took me around 10 months to bounce back to my previous place.
It was then that I realised looks are everything.
Everyday I looked better
Everyday my skin got clearer
Everyday I would get leaner
Everyday I was treated different. Teachers would actually start listening to me, foids would approach me again.

My confidence is still shit, I became aspie when it comes to talking w/ women so fuck me
atleast I'm not subhuman anymore

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 62070 and 9 others
Nah that’s long af broski I ain’t reading allat smh 😆

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 48689, disheartenedcel and 4 others
don’t worry.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Vermilioncore
girls in clubs or that i know just talking about cheating and going through with it

a foid from uni broke up with her bf to smash

whores sluts dogshit people, never ever trust these devilspawn

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and PsychoDsk
girls in clubs or that i know just talking about cheating and going through with it

a foid from uni broke up with her bf to smash

whores sluts dogshit people, never ever trust these devilspawn
I heard some foids have challenges where if they fuck that person they 'get 10 points' and if they fuck a subhuman for example they 'get 100 points' it's fucking crazy

Defo this forum. Otherwise I’d never be blackpilled ngl

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Hernan and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
In 6th grade, someone spread a rumor that I liked a certain girl.
She heard about it while we were in library.

Started crying and left the library, I was scared so hid in the washroom.

When I came back, she was still crying while the girls were shitting on me, saying how I am the ugliest fat fuck they have seen.

I stopped going to school after a month because of sever bullying. And then shifted school

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Hernan, LordSergiXX63 and 3 others
In 6th grade, someone spread a rumor that I liked a certain girl.
She heard about it while we were in library.

Started crying and left the library, I was scared so hid in the washroom.

When I came back, she was still crying while the girls were shitting on me, saying how I am the ugliest fat fuck they have seen.

I stopped going to school after a month because of sever bullying. And then shifted school
damn you're a better man then me I would've roped 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Costcosuperstore and PseduoAryan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Severian, Hernan and 1 other person
Discovering ITV (Rehab Room) and FaceandLMS videos long ago.

• JFL
I heard some foids have challenges where if they fuck that person they 'get 10 points' and if they fuck a subhuman for example they 'get 100 points' it's fucking crazy
fucking. degenerates

I looked quite good in highschool and had a reputation for being a fuckboy. I got treated pretty good by other ppl, then in my last year I started going to the gym and I became obsessed with bodybuilding. I dirty bulked and nuked my liver which made me break out BADDDD (some of you may have seen it) I was fat, too big, pizza faced and I got treated horribly by other people, especially foids.
There's one instance where I was talking with my buddys in the hallway and a group of foids passed by and I could hear them saying to eachother 'ewww he's the ugliest dude I have ever seen'. My confidence was bombed, nuked, raped and spit on.

I realised that being big is a death sentence so I started my 'looksmaxxing journey', in total it took me around 10 months to bounce back to my previous place.
Everyday I looked better
Everyday I was treated different. Teachers would actually start listening to me, foids would approach me again.

My confidence is still shit, I became aspie when it comes to talking w/ women so fuck me

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger
I was a gamer nerd in HS. I hung out with gamer nerds. After graduation, my gamer friends and I went to a multi-day game convention at hotel. A girl we sometimes gamed with at previous conventions invited me to her room & took my V-card. After, I asked her why me & not my friends (we all gamed with her). She laughed and said; ‘They’re ugly.’.

Everyday I looked better

After being told that im handsome and even homosexuals from school had crushes on me(im 100% straight).
I never cared about my looks nor personality, nor anyone else . But since that I started self improvement… im so deep in it…I think even to deep

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and PsychoDsk
I was a gamer nerd in HS. I hung out with gamer nerds. After graduation, my gamer friends and I went to a multi-day game convention at hotel. A girl we sometimes gamed with at previous conventions invited me to her room & took my V-card. After, I asked her why me & not my friends (we all gamed with her). She laughed and said; ‘They’re ugly.’.
That's a W if you ask me

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Oatriced

Everyday I looked better

I was popular first semester freshman year in college, then I started breaking out like crazy and no one wanted to talk to me anymore :cry:

• So Sad

Everyday I looked better

you where never subhuman you friends were they didn’t took the grind for bodybuilding like you did. Keep grinding

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and TheAnomaly
This moment didn’t really “blackpill” me but it had me sick af for weeks

In sophomore year, I was talking to this 1 foid that went to a HS next to mines, I met her mutually through a gc I was in she was a cute Dominican foid wit a nice body, she’s the one who texted me first tho and our chemistry was great and we vibed really great together

Anyways I asked if she had another one of my friends on IG and she said yeah she followed him and that I should look through her following to find it

I immediately regretted said decision as I was bombarded with waves upon waves of tall jacked pretty boy Tyrone’s, some of them were football/basketball uni star athletes that mogged me to fucking oblivion, afterwards I couldn’t handle it anymore and immediately ghosted her and never saw her again

It was brutal af but tbf I kinda dodged a bullet cuz imagine if I actually started dating her and got cucked by someone like that lol

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

Everyday I looked better

I got broken up with. Only thing is I’m a hard stuck mtn and my fucking skin will not clear at all

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
When I learned how fucked up current society is and how all of my problems come from this retarded country and modern society I felt sick to my stomach, all of my pain and suffering would have never happened if I was born just 20 years before my birth year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058

Everyday I looked better

some foid i knew found my tiktok which at the time was just like tiktok cringe mewing shit and she said her brother acts exactly like that so i started talking to him he’s 19 ish and i was 14 and he introduced me then i found .org and spiraled into hating my life

I was at a bar and there was a fairly mid looking girl at the counter, in heels, just a little taller than me. I was waiting for the bartender and tried to make conversation to pass the time. I think I said something like "this place is pretty cool." She turned around and started laughing when she saw me, then asked when my mom was coming to pick me up. Then she poured her drink on my head. The female bartender started laughing then too. I asked her for some napkins or a towel and she laughed again and told me to leave.
I have other bad height pill stories from childhood, maybe I'll tell those sometime

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan and PsychoDsk
Going bald. I used to get tons of IOIs when i had hair. Now i get treated like hamudi jfl

• JFL

Everyday I looked better

middle school

IMG 5701

I was at a bar and there was a fairly mid looking girl at the counter, in heels, just a little taller than me. I was waiting for the bartender and tried to make conversation to pass the time. I think I said something like "this place is pretty cool." She turned around and started laughing when she saw me, then asked when my mom was coming to pick me up. Then she poured her drink on my head. The female bartender started laughing then too. I asked her for some napkins or a towel and she laughed again and told me to leave.
I have other bad height pill stories from childhood, maybe I'll tell those sometime
nahhh never heard something so brutal be4 JFL

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
nahhh never heard something so brutal be4 JFL
It’s from reddit

Don’t know if it’s LARP. I had a similar experience once

I was at this club and a much taller stacylite spilled her drink on me. She was dancing all horny right next to me so I thought it’d be like an IOI. So once she spilled beer on me or whatever she started talking shit and I decided to ask her if she wanted to dance

She just started laughing and said something I couldn’t understand. She walked away and her friend just kinda patted my shoulder to comfort me

• So Sad
I got broken up with. Only thing is I’m a hard stuck mtn and my fucking skin will not clear at all
can relate bro

• +1
Reactions: mog_me

Everyday I looked better

Was in elemantary school, there was a pizza party, i grabbed a pizza and everyone else said i infected all the pizzas, I am, and always will remain an outsider

pretty much always been blackpilled