What was the single most useful looksmaxxing advice that you’ve used?

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
What are some of the most useful tips youve used and have had good results. For me eyebrowmaxxing and eyelid pulling.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
>eyelid pulling
Asdfasdfasdf

you pull her eyelids closed, so she can't see your subhumanity

brilliant strategy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Deleted member 27635, Glacier and 5 others
Jaw surgery will make my face

there is no such thing as looksmaxxing idiot. just lose weight and get a tan, lift weights if you want to cope. what more can one do? other than trimming hairs (beard, eyebrows, hair)?

• +1
Reactions: zura, Yuno_howitez, Spergi and 1 other person
Give up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and 7zyzz7
hgh aromasin accutane (soon) gym rad-140
Don't take acctuane unless you have FUCKED cystic acne, way too toxic for your body. high chance you'll shed a lot of your hair, fuck with your hormones (libdio) and joints (some people never recover)

obviously most people finish accutane pretty much fine, but a CONSDIERABLE amount don't. As someone who has taken Accutane and knows someone who has taken Accutane (we both lost ALOT of hair), DONT DO IT.

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
Don't take acctuane unless you have FUCKED cystic acne, way too toxic for your body. high chance you'll shed a lot of your hair, fuck with your hormones (libdio) and joints (some people never recover)

obviously most people finish accutane pretty much fine, but a CONSDIERABLE amount don't. As someone who has taken Accutane and knows someone who has taken Accutane (we both lost ALOT of hair), DONT DO IT.
i have acne tho so idc

i have acne tho so idc
you will care when you can't get it up and lose your thick hair. I said the exact same thing when I had acne.

instead of consuming a poisonous drug that will fuck you in countless way, you could just...

-skin care routine

-no processed foods, only whole food diet. (this is the biggest thing). people say they eat healthy but then eat processed ass protein bars. Eat fucking eggs, steak, rice, and so on.

-fix gut health

• +1
Reactions: cz7x, Glacier and EnglandBadman
you will care when you can't get it up and lose your thick hair. I said the exact same thing when I had acne.

instead of consuming a poisonous drug that will fuck you in countless way, you could just...

-skin care routine

-no processed foods, only whole food diet. (this is the biggest thing). people say they eat healthy but then eat processed ass protein bars. Eat fucking eggs, steak, rice, and so on.

-fix gut health
that would take 2 long and i have school soon

that would take 2 long and i have school soon
u realize Accutane is going to make you purge and look like a literal anus hole for a couple months. (horrible cystic acne and dry ass lips and skin)

u realize Accutane is going to make you purge and look like a literal anus hole for a couple months. (horrible cystic acne and dry ass lips and skin)
Yeah and?in the ends its worth it

i am on aromasin hgh rad ppl told me i will feel like death but its ok-ish

i am on aromasin hgh rad ppl told me i will feel like death but its ok-ish
ur actually stupid, Youll regret poisoning ur body in the near future. it's just a matter of time.

ur actually stupid, Youll regret poisoning ur body in the near future. it's just a matter of time.
Hgh isnt that bad u can get it perscribed,only thing thats really bad is aromasin and rad

serious question, is eyelid pulling legit?
For me its been working so far but i have to keep it up regularly or else the results will go. Ive been doing it only on my right eye that has a bit of UEE so i can balance it with my left and the results have been very quick but for long lasting permanent results i think youd have to do it for atleast 1 and a half months. Also ive heard its kinda dangerous for the future since eyelid hooding comes naturally as you age so doing this may result in excess fat on ur eyelid, not in my case tho. I think it worked so well for me since my right UEE was caused by sleeping on one side of my face so i was basically just getting back my original look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40469
Leanmaxx, gymmaxx, hairmaxx, sleepmax, skincaremaxx, icing the face, sauna, tan, minox

• +1
Reactions: cz7x, Deleted member 30679, angrl_r and 1 other person
Accutane is fine for didn't lose any hair cleared my acne
hair is good only sides were chapped lips

Accutane is fine for didn't lose any hair cleared my acne
hair is good only sides were chapped lips
it closes growth plates tho or so i think

braindead but you do you, i hope it doesn't fuck you over when ur 30
i dont think 50 days is gonna do much,i wanted to take test but rad is prob safer because im not exposed to it the entire time

i dont think 50 days is gonna do much,i wanted to take test but rad is prob safer because im not exposed to it the entire time
how long did you train for before the cycle?

Maxillomandibular advancement

What are some of the most useful tips youve used and have had good results. For me eyebrowmaxxing and eyelid pulling.
cycling water salt in different amounts every day i look a lot less bloated despie being high bf

Link or explanation so i can try?

2nd pointer
@EnglandBadman

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Mewing. People always talk shit about mewing but idc it worked for me. Also eyelid pulling is really good

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman