What would a 14 year old need to get proper forward growth?

J

JustOneQuestion

Iron
I am 14 years old and am aware that I have recession in my maxilla. I want to fix this as soon as possible since apparently it is better to do this at a young age. I was wondering if a normal palate expander would work, since I dont have enough space in my mouth for proper tongue posture or would I have to refer to more extreme measures like MSE and such. I have an orthodontist near where I live that practices orofacial myofunctional therapy along with controlled arch and AGGA. However I heard that AGGA is crap and will ruin your face, like in Ronald Ead's case. So I was wondering what you guys would recommend a 14 year old to get proper facial development assuming a narrow palate and that he just turned 14. There was this thing that I saw that was called The university of pennsylvania palate expander by Dr. Tamburrino. It was something like TAD supported Expansion. Here is the link . Again, Thank you so much and your help will be much appreciated.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Mew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Will mewing be adequate enough for achieving facial development at my age. And if so I don't have room in my palate so can I use a normal palate expander or do I have to use those bone borne ones that need surgery and stuff. Thank you for answering I really appreciate it.

Fuck I wish I was blackpilled at 14

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, MentalistKebab, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
Don't use HGH after puberty since I think I have an excess if hormones currently
Fuck I wish I was blackpilled at 14
is that a good thing or bad thing I just turned 14 as well, I was just trying to see what I can do to better myself so can you leave any suggestions. Thank you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Start mewing, if you do it correctly youll achieve great results at your age

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Do sports and mew, dont waste ur life like i did

Start mewing, if you do it correctly youll achieve great results at your age
Thank you that was very motivational, but I cant breathe while mewing since apparently I have a narrow palate so I was wondering if a normal palate expander would suffice at my age. And I shouldn't do FAGGA right?

There's still hope for you
If I were you, I would consult Mew
Redpill your parents and visit him, but fast, your time is ending

Do sports and mew, dont waste ur life like i did
Yes I am trying to work out as much as I can, thank you for your response

• +1
Reactions: BadaBing
mew doesn't deal with patients after 10 years old

if someone older talks to him he rips u off @Elias

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Elias
I already told my parents and explained everything, however I live in America while Mew is in London and when will my time run out at what age

i was born and my life was over

• JFL
Reactions: BadaBing
mew doesn't deal with patients after 10 years old

if someone older talks to him he rips u off @Elias
what do you think about the video that I posted will I need something extreme like that

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
what do you think about the video that I posted will I need something extreme like that
no you won;t

ask your dentist to get you a palate expander

other than that just mew your 14 u can still get a good puberty

Thank you that was very motivational, but I cant breathe while mewing since apparently I have a narrow palate so I was wondering if a normal palate expander would suffice at my age. And I shouldn't do FAGGA right?
A palate expander might be the call tbh but nonetheless try forcing your tongue on the roof of your mouth not too hard tho and dont mouthbreathe it will cause your jaw to develope poorly

Pray for good genes and puberty

I already told my parents and explained everything, however I live in America while Mew is in London and when will my time run out at what age
when you turn 15 it's over
your parents should make it their absolute priority
the next few months are gonna decide wether you get a girlfriend friends and happy life or if you become a pro videogame player who'll bring no grandsons to them

it's their choice

Mew like a mf, and join your schools football team and slay these hoes.

the next few months are gonna decide wether you get a girlfriend friends and happy life or if you become a pro videogame player who'll bring no grandsons to them

it's their choice
I turned 14 not even a month ago so am I good if I start now, My mom is making an appointment with the ortho I mentioned

• +1
Good genes from mummy and daddy

High testosterone lifestyle, eat a shit ton, mew i guess. If youre predicted height is shit, look into the heightmaxxing guides here

imagine finding this site at 14 instead of ezinearticles and yahoo answers back in 2008 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and EasternRightWinger15
Good genes from mummy and daddy

High testosterone lifestyle, eat a shit ton, mew i guess. If youre predicted height is shit, look into the heightmaxxing guides here
what would you consider a high t lifestyle

Sir, how often should I thumbpull and what is a front palate ridge?
Just put your thumbs in your mouth behind your front teeth and slide it down til you feel a little hill and just push there as hard as you can for 5 minutes 10 seconds on 10 seconds off 2x a day

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
what would you consider a high t lifestyle
Gym, eating in a caloric surplus but dont become a fat fuck. Play sports, in particular ones like rugby, american football, combat sports. Try and slay girls, ik easier said than done. Avoid LDAR lifestyle. Supplements to increase t.

• +1
lucky cunt rich parents @JustOneQuestion

Thank you all of you. You were very kind and I hope you guys could live a happy life as well

Thank you all of you. You were very kind and I hope you guys could live a happy life as well
90% of this forum was just maturitymogged by a 14 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Chadelite, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
Just put your thumbs in your mouth behind your front teeth and slide it down til you feel a little hill and just push there as hard as you can for 5 minutes 10 seconds on 10 seconds off 2x a day
if I feel pressure in the nasal area is that good?

Don't use HGH after puberty since I think I have an excess if hormones currently

is that a good thing or bad thing I just turned 14 as well, I was just trying to see what I can do to better myself so can you leave any suggestions. Thank you
I’m turning fifteen soon 😭😭😭

Yes I am trying to work out as much as I can, thank you for your response
gym is cucked, do competitive sports. basketball, handball, floorball, volleyball, tennis, fencing whatever .. anything where you have to win and dominate the opponent and if you win you can go full ape mode :woke:
Raging_Ape_Gorilla_Ring_6_1024x1024.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 6128

it's their choice
Wat I’m turning fifteen in a few days no way it’s over for me

Will mewing be adequate enough for achieving facial development at my age. And if so I don't have room in my palate so can I use a normal palate expander or do I have to use those bone borne ones that need surgery and stuff. Thank you for answering I really appreciate it.
Yeah mew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back