What would be more effective: Injecting peptides 5x/day or 6IU HGH/day?

Alesund

Alesund

Silver
The last few weeks I stumbled upon a post on the limblengtheningforum.com about how you can still gain about 1-1.5inch of height from cartilage hypertrophy:

xx.gif

Increasing height with HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
« on: January 27, 2016, 03:24:47 AM »

"Books like these cover the specifics behind the phenomenon:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.10...8/abstract

Basically, even after the epiphyses have ossified ("growth plates have closed" in layman's terms), there are still very thin layers of hyaline cartilage tissue in the spaces and joints between the articular ends of your irregular bones (femur, tibia, humerus, etc) that go through hypertrophy when you supplement with doses of exogenous HGH that exceed the amount produced naturally by your body

Also, fibrocartilage adjacent to the disks in your vertebrae differentiate into hyaline cartilage, which then undergo the same hypertrophy mentioned above, and the HGH makes your bones thicker as a result of periosteal growth. This effect goes for every bone, including those in the feet

The summation of all these "little boosts" generally tends to be an increase of around 1 inch

This phenomenon isn't some unlimited height-gaining cheat-the-system thing. The upper limit of height increase from this is around 1.5 inches. After that, the only other growth you'll see from HGH is in your hands, feet and head as a result of acromegaly."

Also this article claims the same:

There was also a thread on Look*sm about how a friend of the poster was using 20IU of generic HGH and grew an inch at the age of 25-6. While the timeframe for the growth sounds far-fetched, I can imagine using more hgh than your body produces over a certain period of time SHOULD increase your height by about 1"-1.5".

The question is, what would be more likely to induce this kind of growth:

Injecting peptides 5x/day (200mcg ghrp2/6 +100mcg mod-grf 1-29 = 1x) or two 4 IU doses/day of somewhat decent and affordable generic HGH.

@Dyorotic2
@JustTrynaGrow
@Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 4946 and forwardgrowth
The last few weeks I stumbled upon a post on the limblengtheningforum.com about how you can still gain about 1-1.5inch of height from cartilage hypertrophy:

xx.gif

Increasing height with HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
« on: January 27, 2016, 03:24:47 AM »

"Books like these cover the specifics behind the phenomenon:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.10...8/abstract

Basically, even after the epiphyses have ossified ("growth plates have closed" in layman's terms), there are still very thin layers of hyaline cartilage tissue in the spaces and joints between the articular ends of your irregular bones (femur, tibia, humerus, etc) that go through hypertrophy when you supplement with doses of exogenous HGH that exceed the amount produced naturally by your body

Also, fibrocartilage adjacent to the disks in your vertebrae differentiate into hyaline cartilage, which then undergo the same hypertrophy mentioned above, and the HGH makes your bones thicker as a result of periosteal growth. This effect goes for every bone, including those in the feet

The summation of all these "little boosts" generally tends to be an increase of around 1 inch

This phenomenon isn't some unlimited height-gaining cheat-the-system thing. The upper limit of height increase from this is around 1.5 inches. After that, the only other growth you'll see from HGH is in your hands, feet and head as a result of acromegaly."

Also this article claims the same:

There was also a thread on Look*sm about how a friend of the poster was using 20IU of generic HGH and grew an inch at the age of 25-6. While the timeframe for the growth sounds far-fetched, I can imagine using more hgh than your body produces over a certain period of time SHOULD increase your height by about 1"-1.5".

The question is, what would be more likely to induce this kind of growth:

Injecting peptides 5x/day (200mcg ghrp2/6 +100mcg mod-grf 1-29 = 1x) or two 4 IU doses/day of somewhat decent and affordable generic HGH.

@Dyorotic2
@JustTrynaGrow
@Extra Chromosome
u should have tagged me

according to @x30001 injecting >5 ius a day of hgh can cause diabetes unless you follow a strict diet and shit

so i would go with peptides

but cjc 1295 with DAC is better than the shit you wanna use

hgh is really expensive

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
u should have tagged me

according to @x30001 injecting >5 ius a day of hgh can cause diabetes unless you follow a strict diet and shit

hgh is really expensive
What do you mean by that? If I'm not mistaken, it's way too weak to induce any kind of growth for older people, especially some like me who's 20. And yes, 10 IUs or more/day would cost me at least 1200$ and I currently do not have the money to spend on shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What do you mean by that? If I'm not mistaken, it's way too weak to induce any kind of growth for older people, especially some like me who's 20. And yes, 10 IUs or more/day would cost me at least 1200$ and I currently do not have the money to spend on shit like this.
make sure the hgh you're getting is legit

im a poorcel teenager

so i will use niacin, mk677 and aromasin

cheap af

but since im young should framemax and heightmax me

jfl if u aren't <19

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alesund
make sure the hgh you're getting is legit

im a poorcel teenager

so i will use niacin, mk677 and aromasin

cheap af

but since im young should framemax and heightmax me

jfl if u aren't <19
I actually used mk-677 for a few months before I turned 18- It's absolute dogshit and a waste of money. You can gain some water weight and have increased appetite the first 2 weeks but then it's you get desensitized to it and it does nothing.

I actually used mk-677 for a few months before I turned 18- It's absolute dogshit and a waste of money. You can gain some water weight and have increased appetite the first 2 weeks but then it's you get desensitized to it and it does nothing.
@Wincel stack says use it alongside niacin with flush, melatonin and aromasin

so i will use it

in @Wincel we trust

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
@Wincel stack says use it alongside niacin with flush, melatonin and aromasin

so i will use it

in @Wincel we trust
In your case it might work because you're fairly young and there's a chance you're still growing. For me, aromasin/melatonin and shit like won't do anything for me since I'm 99% all my growth plates except the clavicles have fused. All I need to do is to figure how to gain that 1-1.5" of height increase through cartilage hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
mirin income if u can afford 6iu real gh

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Chadelite
mirin income if u can afford 6iu real gh
I can get real Saizen 8mg pens in Turkey for a very modest price and I only live a 3
hour drive away from the Turkish border.The problem is, even this "modest" price is simply way too much for me as of now.

u should have tagged me

hgh is really expensive
If you're using cjc dac you still need to use cjc no dac to lower somatostatin.

How did you store it? It’s incredibly hygroscopic and goes bad easily. I’ve been on for a year and a half straight and still get that nice pulsating sensation 30-60 mins after dosing.

How did you store it? It’s incredibly hygroscopic and goes bad easily. I’ve been on for a year and a half straight and still get that nice pulsating sensation 30-60 mins after dosing.
I don't remember and idc. All I know it's only useful if you're in your mid teens or earlier and if you're 16 and above, peptides or hgh is a must.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and noped
on peptides, my IGF-1 was 842ng/dl.

currently on hgh dosed at 7.5iu's daily split into two doses.

don't fall for the myth that GH is unaffordable, at the end of the day, it's going to be able to induce more IGF-1 as there is only so much growth hormone that can be produced by the pituitary gland whilst dosing peptides.

anything above 5iu's of decent generic growth hormone is better than the highest quality peptides.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and BasedSpinelet257

don't fall for the myth that GH is unaffordable, at the end of the day, it's going to be able to induce more IGF-1 as there is only so much growth hormone that can be produced by the pituitary gland whilst dosing peptides.

anything above 5iu's of decent generic growth hormone is better than the highest quality peptides.
What peptides did u use? 842ng/dl is pretty high

What peptides did u use? 842ng/dl is pretty high
modgrf(1-29) 100mcg + ghrp 100mcg 4x daily, (one week hexarelin, two weeks ghrp-2 to avoid desensitisation).

added CJC no dac 10mg on the week of the test.

modgrf(1-29) 100mcg + ghrp 100mcg 4x daily, (one week hexarelin, two weeks ghrp-2 to avoid desensitisation).

added CJC no dac 10mg on the week of the test.
How’s cjc dac + mk677 combo? Also did u grow from this routine

How’s cjc dac + mk677 combo? Also did u grow from this routine
yeah, an inch in two and a half months, brother is 6'2 dad is 6'3, mum is 5'9. I had great results, but I would have grown to 6ft regardless I think.

6ft now, on 7.5iu's daily of GH, as soon as I go through my 300iu's than I'm done with fucking around with gh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BasedSpinelet257 and Mateusz74
yeah, an inch in two and a half months, brother is 6'2 dad is 6'3, mum is 5'9. I had great results, but I would have grown to 6ft regardless I think.

6ft now, on 7.5iu's daily of GH, as soon as I go through my 300iu's than I'm done with fucking around with gh
How much were u growing before peptides per year? Yeah u have tall parents so you might’ve been 6’2+ regardless

also MK677 is horrible, I don't recommend it to anyone who doesn't want chronic bloating, severe hunger, insulin resistance and high fasted blood glucose counts.

just don't fuck with that horsecum powder.

@Mateusz74
How much were u growing before peptides per year? Yeah u have tall parents so you might’ve been 6’2+ regardless
I had a late puberty, I was growing steadily, don't know the actual statistics.

at 7.5iu's daily I expect to breach 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257

I can get genuine turkish Saizen for about 3.5$/IU. At 6IU/day, it would only cost me about 600$/month. I know it's genuine bc I have a few bodybuilder friends who smuggle that shit from Turkey for peanuts. I'm honestly considering buying 1 or 2 pens so I can see if it's the real deal and I'll probably swap the peptides for hgh.Do you honestly think 6IU would be more powerful than 5x/day peptides for inducing cartilage hypertrophy?

also MK677 is horrible, I don't recommend it to anyone who doesn't want chronic bloating, severe hunger, insulin resistance and high fasted blood glucose counts.

just don't fuck with that horsecum powder.

@Mateusz74

I had a late puberty, I was growing steadily, don't know the actual statistics.

at 7.5iu's daily I expect to breach 6'2.
age?

Isnt injecting 5x per day SUPER boring ? Do you need to change seryngues at every injection ?

nsidering buying 1 or 2 pens so I can see if it's the real deal and I'll probably swap the peptides for hgh.Do you honestly think 6IU would be more powerful than 5x/day peptides for inducing cartilage hypertrophy?
yes it would be more powerful.

Isnt injecting 5x per day SUPER boring ? Do you need to change seryngues at every injection ?
Yes. The problem is, you would have to shape your day in a way that you can inject every 3 hours after you wake up and you have a 30 min period in which you can eat before you have to fast for 2 hours before the next injection i.e. you have to follow a strict schedule and it is unsustainable if you have to go to school or work(unless you have a fridge at your workplace but you obv have to hide them in a box or smth like that).

Hmmm, nice. One last question:
Do you follow the same protocol for injecting hgh like you would with peptides( 2 hour fast before and 1 hour after injecting) and also how long after injecting should I go and get my igf levels checked?

If I have open growth plates,is cjc + mk better or gh?
I head exogenous gh is bad because increased chance of insulin resistance,body shuts down natural production of hgh and other shitton of reasons.
Also, wouldn't taking berberine cut down on chances of hyperglycemia and insulin resistance?