What would be the optimal dating strategy with these results?

SauulGoodmanFR

SauulGoodmanFR

Iron
About me: 19M, Kissless virgin. Studying law. I got out of video game addiction and loneliness(in terms of friends) at the end of high school, I have now good friends in law school and I'm a part of a friend group.

Concerning the relationship aspect of my life: I only asked out one girl in high school, soft rejection too. Was on a crush on a girl in our friend group during November. Asked her out in the start of December. She rejected me, but it was a very soft rejection(Oh I'm really really sorry, you are cool, funny, but I just don't have feelings.). Analyzing this situation afterwards, no surprise she rejected me. I acted almost like a total nice guy, always agreed with her, helped her do stuff for college at 10:30 pm. A nice guy behavior would perhaps pass with very good looks(not the case, photofeeler results below)
However, I still remain good friends with her.

Concerning my looks: I'm around 180cm tall(don't know the exact height, it was 178 a few years ago). I only recently started working out, but already growing muscle fast, my looks are therefore expected to improve.

Photofeeler results below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-05-19-34-00-996_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-05-19-34-00-996_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 0
The optimal dating strategy for anyone (looking for a real relationship) is in real life. Dating apps are pathetic and you can't get a gage of someone through their photos and a cliche "about me" bio.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Online dating is the easiest way to meet women in my experience.
Just write them Hi, + something nice about her look + ask if she want to go with you.
On date: Listhen them, don't talk about YOURSELF, make every decision, be attractive and plan date. Easy ONS :p

The optimal dating strategy for anyone (looking for a real relationship) is in real life. Dating apps are pathetic and you can't get a gage of someone through their photos and a cliche "about me" bio.
this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and SauulGoodmanFR
due to the fact that you got rated somewhat averagely on attractiveness but the other two very high id say don't do old at all, and just try to meet likeminded girls that you see out in studying environments, ur in law school so ur gonna have a higher chance of finding girls that arent as degenerate and value intelligence if you go find them near school or places where they study.

most people make the mistake in college of trying to meet girls at clubs, yes it can work but the girls that go out often are 10x as hypergamous and value everything else much less